My ex

my ex

best blowjob i ever had, what would you guys do to her?

First pic I would've fucked her but then I realised she looks like a fat landwhale lesbian

Take her to a salon to get that hair and makeup sorted

mother of god, you must hate your cock user..

That makes sense. Fat chicks are great at giving head.

Remove the tattoos and make-up with fire and then sell that haram meat on the market.

gross fam

Ya done fucked up and let that one go?? MAAAAN....

Same here
I really like tattooed girls, but this bitch is fat and ugly

In the old days we burned women like this to keep other women inline and keep civilization going.

hell yeah she's pretty hot.

i know you guys would love to bust on this face, i sure did

cant imagine how absolutely vapid this hog was. seriously, is there a tatoo on her body for every single thing she's read or seen in her life?

Easy answer... no. Sure, I like the "style", but her being overweight is the dealbreaker. But yeah...

I'd love to find out how talented she is with her mouth...

Buy her some real eyebrows

That flappy gut wants to make me puke.

id buy her a gym subscription then a place that can get rid of the tattoos

Get her drunk, then discuss chickens and tatoos.

Recruit her for my football team.

Them Eyebrows. Why do women do that shit? She looks like a clown.

She can give the kiss of life to Buford any day, already his vitals are picking up....

I'd call her what she Is; a fat degenerate

Is that guy Don Ramon?

Get her more tattoos, she obviously doesn't have enough

Ale her to put her cock away and GTFO

Ask.!

do you have any pics of her sucking your dick? I think shes hot.

Ask her why she went so far out of her way to make herself so ugly.

Holy shit. I know her. Great lay. Gusher. Year and a half since I seen her. Lost contact. I'd definitely go for her again.

She was on the under the skin, injected bc when I got with her. Busted inside Every time.

JJ Walker tat.
She also has Biggie Smalls tattoo that hasn't been shown. I'm not op by the way. Just a guy that hooked up with her several times during Indy 500.

Same

Kill Jesus fucking christ burn it

She looks like she would gloat about listening to new mayhem and burzum albums.

These are all my posts. I'm not op, just a dude that hooked up with the girl. I like them big and she was fun in bed. Liked choking. Gushed like crazy. Soaked my mattress and sheets every time. Wanted to do anal and even brought some Back Door lube but we never got around to it. Unfortunately, I lost contact with her. If love to get with her again. Most definitely a fun nasty girl.

uggo with the shapeless kind of chub. pass. bet she puts out for a kebab tho

First a piledriver then powerbomb her through a wall finally test out the blow job thing you were talking about

Not op here. She could probably put you in a powerbomb. She's tall and got into powerlifting. I have got to find her again.

OP

i guess we are eskimo brothers! :)

Haha. Yeah. I don't want to say her name because that would be rude and lude, dude. Give up uncensored shots. I want to see that pussy ass and nips again.

dude, i wish i still had some of her nudes! i ended up deleting them :(

Damn. I had fun with her last year when I hit town for work. Lost her number or I would have hit her up this year too. Why is she your ex? Crazy or cheating

what's her FB / IG?

Well, op, since you don't have lude nudes, I'm out. If you're in broad ripple during the few weeks of the 500 and you see a Texan with a hello kitty tattoo, come up and say hi to your eskimo brother.