Hate alcohol and drugs

>Hate alcohol and drugs
>Hate feminism and atheism
>Hate gays and trannies
>Put women on a leash
>Promotes health through fasting and eliminating haram food
>Will rule over the world in less than a century

Come home white man, Islam is the true redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/05/27/saudi-arabia-muslim-man-shoots-male-doctor-for-seeing-his-wife-naked-during-his-babys-delivery/
islamqa.info/en/85102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't be retarded god doesn't exist

How do you even join Islam?

Good one Algeria

FIRST POST
BEST POST

>>Hate alcohol and drugs
This is a negative
>>Hate feminism and atheism
People have the right to be retarded
>>Hate gays and trannies
I don't care about gays and trannies. Again, people have the right to be retarded.
>>Put women on a leash
This is a negative.
>>Promotes health through fasting and eliminating haram food
People have the right to be retarded.
>>Will rule over the world in less than a century
Nope, because my people have gold, guns, racial superiority, and already proved we were willing to destroy the entire world to protect what we believed in. Don't fuck with us Mahmoud, we will kill every last one of you if we have to.

Pic related you goat fucking savage.

Godless kuffar here promotes Satan and his degeneracy.

How does letting in more child rapists help whites? And if Muslim nations are hellholes that they flee why would we want to mimic their disastrous nations?

>Hate alcohol and drugs

Fuck off nigger, alcohol is a part of European culture.

So? You're telling me someone has to follow a cult of retarded niggers to hate those things?

>Hate gays and trannies

Same as above.

>Put women on a leash

Shitlord.

I will eat pork to the day I die, sandmonkey.

Hahahah no, mulsims are too retarded to rule anything. You people will always be subhumans who will never progress further than goat fucking and living in constant poverty (inb4 look at some saudi who only got money from whites)

Islam is a cancer on the world, we will remove it eventually.

The fasting rituals of Islam are fucking retarded and the haram foods are actually good for you. There's nothing healthy about halal food. It's just enshrined religious discrimination since the guy who kills the animal HAS to be a muslim.

Muslims are vermin.

the only thing worse than stone age tribesmen who pray to rocks and whose holy books have specific guidelines on how to treat your slaves is people who apologize for them

Beta cuck defending degeneracy, typical old French.

>defending degeneracy

I'm sorry that you low IQ sandniggers don't understand the concept of freedom. I really am.

God loves America and the West. If He didn't He wouldn't have made us richer, more powerful, more intelligent, or your masters.

We will kill you and every last one of your satan worshipping savages, and God will help us. Don't believe me? Keep up your shit.

>worshipping a homosexual pedophile warlord that's a shitskin

Topkek

Algeria is catholic

Being gay or transgender is not freedom. You are defending this.

This.

How anyone can think that sandnigger cult is anything but retarded is beyond me.

It is according to French law. If you can't abide by French law then you need to not be in France.

i'm glad you're advocating for the brutal murder of everyone who doesn't agree with you. It'll make it that much easier for the rest of the world to do it to you goddamn savages

What's wrong with Satan?

American are kuffars

Yet all the muslim youth are heavily drinking and/or smoking weed.

Fucking hypocrites.

But it is, shitskin. I don't like gays/trannies but they deserve the same same rights as anyone else. This is one (of the many) reasons that everywhere Islam is prevalent people are miserable and poor.

Islam is a retarded cult. If you look at how your piece of shit of a prophet lived and still believe islam is isn't utter bullshit you need help

Literal zionist poster here.

Evidence behind your claim? There are certainly higher powers.

>change name to muslim
>offen prayer
>read quran
>beat wife (optional)

>letting other people think for you
>letting other people decide what's best for you

thanks but no thanks,

>Hate alcohol and drugs
Muh vine!

Muh secularism!

>Hate gays and trannies
Muh freedom!

>Put women on a leash
Muh equality!

Muh culture!

We were empires n shiet

and muslims are disgusting hypocrites who only deserve death. what's your point?

I'll take my kuffar black with one sugar

>he pointed out my cult is retarded
>must be jewish

Hahahaha, what a dumb cunt.

And damn proud of it considering you follow a false prophet who fucked children, murdered, waged war, and was most clearly directed by the devil.

Cry more, filth.

Kek
this thread is dank

If you don't like Islam you're probably Jewish.

HUUUR IF YOU DON'T LIKE MCDONALDS YOU PROBABLY LIKE BURGER KING

this is what you sound like right now.

Ok Schlomo

Nice try faggot, everyone here already knows that Muslims are just the sword of the Jews against whites.

thats not how it works cuck, the person making the claim has to provide the evidence.

If you want to claim that god exists and without any evidence then we might as well go on believing in C'thulu and Santa Clause without any evidence as well.

so you offer me a way to defeat degeneracy by being a cuck?

>Need to learn a foreign language, Arabic, the language of Quran to actually understand it. Otherwise you are supreme cuck by just being told what it means
>Adopt customs from the Arabian penninsula
> Pray 5 times a day, literally putting my ass in the air like a bitch about to be doggystyled to show my faith, not to mention the call to prayer is the most annoying thing in the world blaring through speakers
>abandon Western rule of law for imbecile understanding of eye-for-an-eye punishment that is often way out of proportion to the original harm
>Can't enjoy simple pleasures like a beer or a cider on a sunny day
>Will be told we need more immigrants to come to our countries in order to 'teach us' the correct Islam, even though strongly Islamic countries are literal shit holes

No thanks Algeria. Eat shit and go home.

Care to answer to , Abdul?

Also all the drug dealers are muslims.

>you're probably not barbarian with values from the stone age so owning slaves and mohammed using magic to prove he was a messenger of god makes perfect sense to you

ftfy

Nice try shitskin, but I think it's time for you to go back to the 3rd world you goat fucking moron.

It's false, nothing can back up his claims.

Hitler loved Muslims.

Stop being retarded.
You say that, y'know, that thing.
That is not certain at all.

>loved

No, they were useful idiots.. As they always have been.

>hate alcohol and drugs
sorry buddy, not islam for me sandnigger

shut your whore muzzie mouth mongoloid , you are in a death cult and dont even realise it "muh sharia law , muh allah above all" sound familiar ?
you are as bad as jews if not even worse.
heck jews could rule us any day over your dumb ass.
at least they let their goyims get paid and live in peace as long as they donĀ“t act up.

headchoppin piece of shit , fuck off from this board.

"the true redpill is islam"
the true redpill is following jesus and only jesus while letting others live in peace , if they act up you straight up gangbang on em and remove them from the premesis.

ITT: Shitskin tries to convince people to join his cult and fails miserably

The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend, idiot.

>Hitler loved Muslims.
I'm sure he would love the migrant crisis

kill yourself

>Hate alcohol and drugs
Alcohol and some drugs are fine in moderation
It's better to try to show people the error of their ways than force them to change/kill them .
>Hate gays and trannies
Same as above
>Put women on a leash
Women need control but not as much as Islam exerts
Eating late at night (muzzy fasting) is not healthy and pork is 100% fine, also a lot of Muslims are fat fucks.
No, even if you somehow destroy the west from within China/Russia will annihilate you.

Fuck you, shitskin. You hate science and progress. You hate democracy and secularism. You hate everything the enlightened Europe has been figthting to establish for the last 500 years. You value the supersticion about a heathen desert deity above what's true and proven. You even try to eradicate the past that contradicts your supersticious lore.

You are all that is wrong with this world. We should kill each and everyone of you for the betterment of our planet. If we killed every last muslim on our planet, the average IQ of the world would rise by 50 points instantly.

Islam is evil.
Islam is backwards.
Islam is darkness and ignorance.

>defending drugs
>defending women

Has Sup Forums fallen to the liberals?

>hating atheism
I understand people hating the leftist shitbags that push agendas under the name of atheism, but hating people that simply say no to a question is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

GET THE HELL OUT, YOU FUCKING SHILL

>It's false, nothing can back up his claims.

At least try your best if you're going to try and troll us.

You might as well, goys. Your stubborn adherence to abstract principles such as freedom and equality have led to the white man's doom. They have no basis in reality, where individuals can be ranked scientifically for their various capabilities.

Frankly, people need to be subjugated. It's a biological imperative in order to create a functioning society. You might as well submit to the imaginary sky father that gives you the most privilege. And there is privilege in becoming a Muslim, 'one who submits'.

Also. I'm sure you're smart enough to jew the Islam from within. The Iranians and the Turks did it. You goys are smart enough to do it too.

No. The world you are trying to create (sharia law etc) is a million times worse than anything the 'progressives' can produce.

It's sad that you're a slave to a cult and too retarded to see it.

If these young people do, they're not real Muslims and will be hung just like the other kuffars.

>tips fedora

>not enjoying recreational drugs
For what purpose?

Yes, just look at the utopia that islam has created in the middle east. Would it be nice if the whole world was like that?

I love how it says asian... Like they wont even say what they really are

not an argument

>not defending freedom
>not degending your nation's women from a religion that glorifies child rape
I defend white values and white values alone. Islam is not compatible with white values as you well know, it's precisely why we're enemies.

>believing the lies of some random pedophile warlord
>believing a supreme deity would write have his word written down second hand in a disgusting language most of humans have never and will never learn
>believing a book is holy that can't even get it's facts straight
>not valuing freedom
>not enjoying properly and safely prepared pork

lame b8

Only in science. The existence of a deity is not falsifiable thus doesn't abide by the scientific method.

Good job exposing yourself as an ignoramus.

Muslims can have as many women as they want. While your glorified white women only prefer blacks anyway. You're most likely virgin who put pussy on a pedestal.

barenakedislam.com/2016/05/27/saudi-arabia-muslim-man-shoots-male-doctor-for-seeing-his-wife-naked-during-his-babys-delivery/

That degenerate doctor had it coming am i rite guys? :^)

When the day comes Muslims will be lynched.

Nice 'no-true-scotsman' Achmed. Any other great displays of logic to show us?

Plus, takfeer (claiming a someone isn't a true Muslim) is not to be done lightly. In fact it seems only your Allah can do that? Are you saying you are as knowledgeable as your god? Bold statements.
>islamqa.info/en/85102

You will always be a low IQ sandnigger.

No amount of shitposting will change that.

Read "Hitler's Tabletalk"

>Muslims can have as many women as they want.
No, you can have three. And they can be children. Not white values.

If you insist on practising your savagery in white countries against our values, you will be gassed.

I admirer your dedication to your religion. If you come to USA , you will be corrupted by our degenerative ways. You will be destroyed without one gunshot. Corruption scams, flimflam , evil politicians. So come if you want.

>they left their continent just to look for things to fight.
this statement is just as misinformed as "we wuz kangs"

europeans actually left their continent because they lost.

what did they lose? they lost asia minor and northern africa. byzantine fell. the crusades never regained the holy land. the loss was mostly to muslims. this effectively cut them off from trading with the rest of the world. did columbus sail because he was looking for a fight? no he wanted to trade but muslims and mongols controlled everthying south and east. if europeans really wanted to fight, they would have destroyed all the medieval caliphates and all the mongols and took back all that the greek and roman empires once had and traded with indian directly. but they couldnt. so they set sail.

How is eating pork retarded, retard

Just like the Pope right? No-true-Christian.

they made a movie about that

>Hate gays
>Fucks little boys

Explain

where was I talking about the pope? oh right, nowhere. Nice whataboutery faggot. Your postmakes no sense.

thats a good Christian

The Pope is as much a good Christian as the young muslims drinking alcohol, according to you.

We all know you F E E L that way america, just go play with the mexicans whilst the adults talk

>someone put forth an argument I can't counter
>better deflect and talk about something else
l m a o
quality mental ability you got there ahmed

It's fascinating that it is the left instead of the right that is in love with Islam. Islam literally has the opposite ideals of left-wing politics.

>>beat wife (optional)
I heard that was made mandatory since children are ment to learn by the rod

>that flag

Opinion discarded

I meant people are free to make retarded decisions about their health generally you stupid fucking gypsy.

you are going to have to explain this further, I don't speak retard.

You are engaging in takfeer. You are saying that Muslim youth seen to be engaging in sinful practices are not Muslim. According to your religion, only god can say who is and isn't a true Muslim.

Muslims doing bad degenerate things reflect on Muslims. Just like any other group. You don't get to exclude the shitty parts by saying 'they aren't a part of our group, they aren't TRUE members'.

Face it, Islam is full of hypocrisy and nothing you can say will make that go away.

Since they drink alcohol no they aren't. You're being dense for the sake of being dense and you're wasting time writing this shit instead of doing something productive.

Mohammed doesn't say that those who drink alcohol aren't Muslim, he says they're in sin and must ask God for forgiveness.

The britburka is right, saying they aren't Muslim just because they are in sin is also a sin. By your own standard that would make you also not a Muslim.

>75365603
> and was most clearly directed
by the devil.
>B Y T H E D E V I L

ChristCuck