Be American

>be American
>intruder breaks into my home
>blast him to pieces with my firearm

What do Yuros do if someone breaks into their home? Hide?

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/12/i-fought-off-burglar-with-sword-experience
theantimedia.org/man-shot-killed-police-officer-will-charged/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513264/Father-charged-murder-breaking-neck-man-near-daughter-s-bedroom-doesn-t-apply-bail-8-500-sign-petition-calling-release.html
knoema.com/atlas/topics/Crime-Statistics/Burglary-Car-Theft-and-Housebreaking/Burglaryhousebreaking-rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They use butter knifes obviously

Pray to allah

They welcome him

Show him were all the valuables are.

And then ask him to impregnate his wife

stab them, proceed to get arrested for having injured the burglars and probably end up spending some time in jail

>be American
>cop breaks into my home
>get shot

I would just pretend to continue sleeping or hide.

Besides the danger of revealing myself, if he is desperate enough to break into my house, he probably needs the money more than I do.

pray to Allah (pbuh)

We don't really have home intruders here, Jamal. But in case it happens:
>Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense. Most Czech gun owners possess their firearms for self-defense, with hunting and sport shooting being less common.

Oh yeah and probably have to compensate the burglars for damages, totalling more than they would have stolen anyways

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/12/i-fought-off-burglar-with-sword-experience

we live in reinforced steel-concrete bunkers with iron doors, good luck breaking in

>not fighting the intruder to show off white prowess

>be American
>cop breaks into home
>defend yourself against crazy fuck impersonating a police officer

It's not bad in Austria. You can't blast an intruder just for intruding, but if you think he is a threat and you think you could justify that in court you are good to go.

No one who I have ever known has talked about anyone they have known, who have had a break in. I seriously have never heard about it, only occasionally in the news because nothing happens here anyways.

The north is peace, the north is love

KEK
U
C
K

>tfw a dindu will never break into my house
>tfw will never get to shoot s nigger 20 times with my l1a1

Happened to me. I chased him away.

Would that have been possible if he had had a firearm?

Apologize and bow down allowing the thief to take whatever they want. Then they buy the thief a house and set him up with a job.

theantimedia.org/man-shot-killed-police-officer-will-charged/

The home owner goes to jail for daring to interfere with the intruder's cultural enrichment duties.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513264/Father-charged-murder-breaking-neck-man-near-daughter-s-bedroom-doesn-t-apply-bail-8-500-sign-petition-calling-release.html

This.

This is the problem here, the average nu-male, hippie, liberal faggot swede cannot comprehend the situation. If you're not a government-scrounging NEET, then it is only normal to fight off the home-invader. Why the fuck would you just sleep, knowing some smelly roach is prowling around your home, And letting him do it in the midst of your kids. Fuck me, Sweden is more cucked and lost then i thought.

yes, most professionals when they learn someone is in the house leave immediately.

Same. It's actually very easy to get a firearm in Germany. Unfortunately, concealed carry permit is extremely difficult to get.

Shot at them. Just like you.

Then face 10 or more year of trial. Spend all my saving to some lawyer, and get proclaimed not guilty.

As long I don't kill them, I can get away with it. Gravely injuring them should do. If they get brain damage they can't testify against me.

Crossbow, of course.
That or stab the fucker.

Guess your wife need his dick more than yours too

>kill burglar silently, neighbours would hear gunshot
>throw body into bathtub
>clean blood from floors etc.
>dismember the body
>wrap in plastic
>bury it in the backwoods
>don't tell anyone
sounds like a plan

There's more burglaries in Denmark than in the US

knoema.com/atlas/topics/Crime-Statistics/Burglary-Car-Theft-and-Housebreaking/Burglaryhousebreaking-rate

I assume you mean illegally?

Or it could have ended in a deadly shoot-out. It requires a lot less conviction to shoot at someone than to fight them hand-to-hand, and it's much more dangerous. With no firearms on either side I was able to easily resolve the situation without putting myself in (much) mortal danger.

neets can be violent and support trump also m8 :^)

I have a fully decked out Tavor, a carbine built for CQC, it's the intruder that would be in mortal danger because I knock my house and can shoot him to death through the walls.

No, someones in my house they fucking die. I am not the one that decided to enter a fucking house to rob it or rape and kill the occupants.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>At this point, he changed his mind and began an attack, aiming blow after blow with his club at my head and shoulders. I was using the sword to block the blows, while also feigning attack.
>I was terrified, but I was also very aware that I probably shouldn’t really hit him with the sword; that I should act proportionately.
Absolutely fucking pathetic.
A man breaks into your home where you daughter is sleeping and your first fucking concern is the safety of the drugged up criminal.

knock = know

yall are fucking stupid for posting shit like this if you're not behind a poxy

C U C K
U
C
K

Me in my own home vs a random stranger in an unknown area with no knowledge of the geography of my home.
>Sit around a corner blast their skull with a pistol
>gg

Also you are a pussy scum to let an intruder live. He is a piece of shit and major detriment to society. Removing him from the population is a god damn service.

You can kill them bro

Just say the person shouted that he was armed and that you shouldn't try anything. Invest in a crossbow, seriously they cost just

I grab my shotgun from the closet

Getting a firearm license isn't that hard, burgerman

kek

I was talking about how it would not severely effect someone whose house is paid for by the Government. If it's mortgage, then it is imperative he attacks the intruder.

My state has castle doctrine what the fuck are you talking about?

kill it with a knife and hide the corpse

>body gets found
>FIS gets on the case
>they find you
>you go to prison for murder

But if in Norway for slaying 77 marxist got 20years in prison, you probably in Finland would get like 6 months?

Use my hands, fight like a man.

I don't need to a firearm to beat the shit out of someone, you cowardly betas wouldn't understand that.

>Britbows

>I assume you mean illegally?
No, legally. You need to be 18yo, no criminal record, junkie or crazy person. Member in a shooting range. You also need to take a test, proving you know how to handle weapons etc. Then you can buy 2 guns every 6 weeks. You can buy handguns, shotguns and hunting rifle style weapons. Assault rifles are banned :(

We aren't 40% non-white so probably no one will get into our houses.

I posted worse and the thought police didn't catch me, yet.

TOP KEK

No, they need a warrant to do that here. Even then you'll only be shot if you're not white.

>cowardly beta
>hides behind the EU

You used to be a real nation, HAHAHA.

Thank you for this enlightment, Sven.

Good work Czecks, you're not cucked like the rest of Europe.

enlightenment*

>No, legally. You need to be 18yo, no criminal record, junkie or crazy person. Member in a shooting range. You also need to take a test, proving you know how to handle weapons etc. Then you can buy 2 guns every 6 weeks. You can buy handguns, shotguns and hunting rifle style weapons. Assault rifles are banned :(
make that 2 guns every 6 months

You can't get a gun for self defense, though. Having your Sportgerät lying around loaded at all times is very suspicious, if you use it to defend yourself you go to jail.

>What do Yuros do if someone breaks into their home? Hide?
That wont happen cause i dont live in a third world country

i would try to kill him and if i go to prison for it, id try to kill everybody responsible for it

Why are Americans so vindictive?

No wonder your prison system is fucked when all you think about is punishment and revenge.

With any other country I'd take this as a joke. But I'm pretty sure you're dead serious.

You have obviously never been in an physical altercation before

Don't worry, the real British will all be armed with AK and AK variants soon.

You deserve everything that's happened to your country.

Pepper his eyes with 15%OC and then make him disabled with my hardened extendo or alternatively pic related.

I can't buy anti air defense but I'm plenty capable of defending myself considering the fact that anyone who needs to mug poorfags like me can't afford gun on the black market, bring a gun and you got my wallet, bring anything less and say goodbye to ever walking properly.

You literally are being invaded and do nothing, it's fucking hilarious.

>eternal bongistan
Now compare that to Czechia, where a guy was recently acquitted after firing at the URNA (Czech analogy of SWAT), who were breaking into his house after an unjustified court approval, while trying to protect himself and his family.

>saying this with a straight face

You can't store the weapon loaded, that's true. You can use your weapon for self defense when you life is threatened. You can't gun down a fleeing burglar.

If someone breaks in, I just shoot and kill them, if I let them live then I get sued and go to jail, criminals fucked themselves out of being allowed to live

>No, legally. You need to be 18yo, no criminal record, junkie or crazy person. Member in a shooting range. You also need to take a test, proving you know how to handle weapons etc. Then you can buy 2 guns every 6 weeks. You can buy handguns, shotguns and hunting rifle style weapons.
You call that easy? Here you walk into a store and throw your ID on a counter and answer about 20 questions. Entire process takes ~30min

> Assault rifles are banned :(
This is wrong, unless you are talking about automatic weapons. I know a few people in germany with firearms who own saigas (non sporter) and AR15s

Shoot him and burn body or melt it in acid like in breaking bad

Until you import more refugees, Rasmus.

>You can't store the weapon loaded, that's true. You can use your weapon for self defense when you life is threatened.
A baseball bat makes a better club than an unloaded weapon, though.

More deadly than firearms.

I think firearm injuries kill in something like 60% of cases whereas broadheads from a decent bow or crossbow kill in ~80-90% of cases.

A bullet can pass right through you without doing any real damage, a broadhead is supposed to pass through you cutting through every blood vessel along the way.
Oh and they pass right through kevlar too.

your country is headed down the shitter rapidly

rocks and glass houses

still better than murrica

Please be joking.. please be joking.. please be joking..

beat my dick and pretend he rapes me...

Shit my proxyfoxy is all messed up. Meant to leaf.

>You call that easy? Here you walk into a store and throw your ID on a counter and answer about 20 questions. Entire process takes ~30min
Probably depends on your state. Don't think it works this way in New York or Hawaii

>This is wrong, unless you are talking about automatic weapons. I know a few people in germany with firearms who own saigas (non sporter) and AR15s
Yeah, meant automatic weapons.

Nope, we're shutting down this stupid globalism shit by the end of the year.

>that fucking filename

he did eventually start using it as a weapon and started cutting him with it in his defence.

invite him to dinner and casual sex with my wife- Swedes

now you know what we think when your flag says something stupid

Wow.

>he's never heard of self-defense rounds

Well.
It's funny, because it is true. Also the Arab immigrants would be considered white their standards :^)