Shota bread... No fighting edition

Shota bread... No fighting edition
>No shitposting arguments

this looks like fun, wanna hear about treehouses?

any cut bois?

NO

don't feed the troll pls

YES

please don't summon the autistic child

lol, try being nice, it won’t hurt

well, it started when me and my friend kept asking eachother if we masturbate, and eventually we showed eachother thinking its forbidden, months later we were touching/sucking/fucking because of horniness.

hey man shota is fucking wron-
oh my. is that a cat boy?... sweet jesus.

Only a few more hours until babysitting time. No ten hour shotathon for me :(

More?

>cute

On September 8th, 2007, Urban Dictionary user Michaels V posted a definition of “trap” (shown below).

A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little ‘secret’, but sooner or later you find out the truth!

The subreddit /r/traps started on February 28, 2010 and has since accumulated more than 57,800 subscribers. According to the subreddit, “/r/traps is for the posting of photos and video of young and beautiful trans girls and individuals who would love to trap!”[5]

“Are Traps Gay?”

“Are Traps Gay?” is a satirical debate within otaku andalt-rightonline communities, attempting to determine if being attracted to a crossdressing man is an indication of homosexuality. This debate is often discussed alongside the discussions ofanimeandfutanaricharacter design. On February 21st, 2015, Redditor NyaaFlame posted a thread entitled “Why Liking Traps Isn’t Gay” to the /r/anime subreddit. Later that year, on July 31st, 2015 YouTuber king rad uploaded a video in which alt-right leaderMilo Yiannopoulos" “Is it gay to like traps?”[1]Yiannopoulos appears to be hearing the term for the first time. On August 10, 2015, he uploaded a video to YouTube entitled “Judge Milo Decides: Are Traps Gay?” The video receives more than 74,900 views.

On January 16th, 2016, anime YouTuber Lost Pause uploaded the video “Is That An Anime Boy or Girl?”[3]The video garnered more than 455,700 views and began a series of videos in which Lost Pause attempted to determine the gender of androgynous anime characters. On September 30, 2016, YouTuber 4TRASHXTREMEposted the video "Are Traps Gay [an analysis] ((with graphs)) garnering more than 14,612 views.

that’s about it for treehouses, i would have had more if everyone wasn’t so mean to me before.

Overpopulation is an epidemic today. If Hitler had not purged the Jews, then we would not only have to stand in queues for ages, but we'd have Jews running around everywhere.
I've been to The "Concentration" camps in Poland and even the tour guide says
"Hitler was on Ok guy, just way ahead of his time."
Let's face it, democracy is broken and we need a dictator to get things done. Purge the remnants of the Jewish race and have a hefty birth tax on blacks.
Then, when the black population gets low enough, we can overwhelm them and force them into slavery.
Even now the Asians are taking over, so many of them. Maybe we should attack their water with bio chemicals to cut their numbers in half.

What do you think of these epidemics?

i’m not posting all that trash, i just wanted to talk about treehouse days. maybe you should consider being nice before picking an honest person’s post apart.

Yay! A recovery thread was made!

i mean, i spent time typing the story, stuck in a little self-affirmation, and accidently forgot where the end of the sentence should be, and instead of talking more about shota and treehouses, i get dragged over the coals, then fought with throughout the thread.

Cute kid, but irrelevant in this thread.

is this turning into a CP thread or something

not the only cute irrelevant kid in this thread

lol, most of my pictures on my CELLPHONE is shota, i’ll spam another thread with spiderman from my computer later.

that kid was posted in a “girls who look like boys” thread earlier

thats heckin hot

what are you, heckin gay?

*angry gay sounds*

Shota feet/soles/toes pls?

me on the left

T h e.
D r e a m.

What is stopping you from finding the nearest shota and giving him a good pat?

Right-
Being the one giving the pets, that's what I meant..

I love boys who are surrounded by doritos

Would tease/10.
Mercilessly, then nibble his ears tenderly once hed gotten fed up and pounced

its actualy ilurmenati dumbass
use yer eyes