Post good pop punk :)

Post good pop punk :)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPWI0CMwbfA
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE
youtube.com/watch?v=JAUKnUgtPcI
youtube.com/watch?v=YKFIbcuRhXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is my favorite pop-punk album of all time.

Rosenstock Train

This is after they stopped being poop punk

I'm liking this a lot user, thanks.

He's has 13 albums better than worry

Does this count?

np user :)

Lol

Slaves is fucking legit. I wish they'd tour in the US more often. Had to miss them at Riot Fest and it killed me.

The Turkletons song "Kissing Disease" is some grade A pop punk.

Also, Masked Intruder are the best pop punk band of the last five years.

>I'LL BE BACK IN THE SUMMERTIME WITH A HANDFUL OF FLOWERS AND A BOTTLE OF CHEAP WINE

Masked Intruder are brilliant yes, will have to check out that other band

that's power pop friendo

This

There's plenty of pop punk songs on it

essential blink rip off core

i've been listening to blink 182 recently. as far as nostalgiacore shit is concerned, i think they're the best. maybe it's because i didn't really listen to them when i was a little babby boy, but i just think they're intensely less shit than green day, MCR, fall out boy, sum 41 and the like.

Nah, objective ratings:

Green Day > MCR > blink > sum > fall out boy

>mcr
>above blink and sum

>MCR have 4 solid to great albums, blink have several sub par ones especially their newest, and sum 41 have been on a downward spiral since around 2005

not pop punk

what is it then?

>MCR above anything but sum

not him but blink have higher highs than mcr imo

alt rock, emo, indie rock idk. its not pop punk though. not trying to shit up the thread or anything.

to be honest i'm a bit biased when it comes to blink and sum 41 as they were my intro to the genre, but diff'rent strokes and all that

you are right about blink's new album being hot garbage

Post good punk
Post good ska
Post good rock
Faggot

Talk all the shit you want but pop punk doesn't get better than this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPWI0CMwbfA

old skiba in blink with better production would've produced an infinitely better and more memorable album imo

Tbh I like sum's Underclass Hero but it's such a blatant attempt at making an American Idiot
wasn't impressed by their latest but I'm happy that Deryk is doing better. Blink's newest album and their untitled weird emo pop album are abortions imo.
It's a shame because I like Alkaline Trio, but matt's vocals are so overproduced I can hardly tell he's on it

>their untitled weird emo pop album are abortions imo.
that is their best album by a mile

GG had good pop punk songs before he went the performance art route insanity :'(
>tfw Billie Joe Armstrong will never strip naked, shit on stage and make an underage fan eat it

their self-titled has some bangers on it though

true
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE
GG's first album is unironically good power pop/first wave pop punk, at least worth a listen for sure

I am unable to take blink-182 seriously and I don't think they translate well to a more 'mature' sound. They just don't have it in them imo, Weezer is able to, but blink just sound like awkward old dudes instead of self aware awkward old dudes like with Weezer

>self aware awkward old dudes like with Weezer
rivers is like 40 years old and just a few years ago was writing songs about going to the mall and internet memes. when the s/t was written they were all in their early 30's, it's a lot less cringey if you think about it like that.

speaking of the guy who ruined blink's newest album, this album is actually pretty decent

RIP TOM
youtube.com/watch?v=JAUKnUgtPcI

none of you know anything about actual pop punk, you just circlejerk over shit like say anything and alkaline trio. and GG allin? pop punk? lmao fuck you

>mfw these actually sounds nice

n-no we don't

the white album was actually pretty good, but yeah weezer makes me cringe far more than blink

You are so fucking stupid you're making me dumber

Their first album is the applicable album m8

Yoob arb so fuggimb stubibd yorbd magibd meb sobd dobnder :DDD DDDDDDDD D

>posts the most pop pop punk
busted literally sounds like disney channel bullshit. fuck off.

Thats what pop punk is you fag taint licker. eat me

I'd quit while you are ahead, user.

Good for you fag

i haven't heard eat me in a while, i lol'd pretty hard at that

>the queers
>in a thread of queers
lol pottery

Love Songs for the Retarded is also god tier

>for the retarded
also makes sense lol

simply eric :^)

you got me, i have been owned

simply butthurt :)

A Day Late and a Dollar Short is the best Queers album/comp. The live recording from '94 is the best recordings of the Queers PERIOD.

Wavves

i love summer hits no 1 too
youtube.com/watch?v=YKFIbcuRhXE

*blocks your path*

Great album but nothing on there is Pop-Punk

YFW is my favorite. So catchy, angry and bitter.