cause you can have unsafe sex with them
no risks attached

Its so bizarre when you think about it

for me it is this
Human milk is fucking delicious.

Moar

oh fuck yes moar doggystyle pics

They put out.

that's one hot preggo bitch. I want to make her watch me beat off and blow my load all over her swollen belly

Only if I'm the one responsible. Otherwise it's a turn off.

milkies

any more of her?

>Fascinating
As if you wanted to study them in the wild instead of fucking them raw to assert dominance

kek

I wouldn't mind studying one in the wild

i came, 10/10

Ya'll in luck.
Not OP of this, but I have all her posts.

Any nudes?

As said above but not only that, they glow and in my opinion become more attractive. Also that pussy gets sooooooo wetttt. DADFAG here speaking from exp.

because the fact either she miscarriages and you hope the child dies and falls on the hard floor while she's in labor

Why her stomach look like Mr Peanut?

need nudes

it's like a car accident with body parts all over the place. you can't look away.
they are disgusting. And I'm saying this while my wife is prego

because that's what your dick is supposed to do user, impregnate is coded in male dna because a woman body can't do it by itself

"For human, the surviving and reproduction behavior is via sex related behavior. For example, human can sexually fantasizing the opposite gender. Human can pursue romantic relationship with the opposite gender. These behaviors are all encoded in our DNA, including the synthesis of the hormone, etc. I suspect, in human brain, there are pattern recognition neural network, when our brain perceive certain pattern, such as good looking opposite gender, it will produce sex hormone which will motivate the subject to take action"

Because you will never get one pregnant

Because if they were to let you fuck them, you could imagine that they would love you fucking them even more than they care for the safe of their own children.

thanks user

They hold life within themselves, taking the duty to ensure that their legacy will survive. It is the greatest gift of women, to bear the life of generations to come.
A woman's role as a protector and guardian holding the fate of a defenseless soul is an admirable feat that few men carry.
It is at this state that woman and child must be the most protected, but to anger a mother that holds a child within her is a dangerous path to cross, for it is when her child is closest that a woman is most ferocious.

moaarrrrrrrr

You might be gay, user.

Because you KNOW they've Fucked.

Sauce??

Bet thats a nig nug baby too

wife

My lord. You're so insecure that you're still racist seeing a picture WITHOUT any black people in it. Jesus it would really suck to be you. Jesus fuck.

MOAr

Would you kik me?

They are mesmerizing.

It's clearly the swollen tits

AMazing
Moar

hot!

anyone have a large collection of nude prego s elfies? I have a ton and id like to swap collections

I've posted this before

I've got some, mostly non nudes.
post some of your favorites plz user

I'll just share it all. It's not my oc so why hoard them lol

mega.nz/#F!Mv5wRR6B!c3gO8EPcpyy30XORmctsEQ

such a great gentleman. Thanks OP

thank you kind user