>Colleges catch up
>We search him
>No fucking gun
>I just shot an unarmed man
>fuck fuck fuck
>Plant gun on him
>Back at station
>Find out it's not the guy we were after
>He only ran away because he thought we were coming for him and working for the drug dealer gangbanger
>I shot and planted a gun on an innocent guy
>He was trying to protect his sister from the gangbanger
>I feel bad
>His sister is hot as fuck
>I have to be at her house to protect her from the gangerbanger until we arrest him
>One thing led to another, I'm making out with the hot sister of the guy I shot and planted a gun on
>feelsbadman
>tell this to college, also my best friend
>steal gun from evidence room
>the guy can now not be charged
>still in hospital
>I'm banging his sister
>feelsbetterman

wat

Hey, what does it feel to be a killer and work with killers every day?

Dirtbag pig or liar, i say liar. Pants on fire

You're a piece of shit but a decent save, user.

Where do you just keep guns laying around that can be planted on someone and don't have a papertrail?

hehe, busted

me and our strike team have played dirty before. a lot of times, there's a real piece of shit, but he thinks he's ahead of the game, even though everyone knows he's guilty as fuck. we plant something on him, bust him anyway. also we got some not-so-bad gangbangers who don't hurt nobody giving us intel and resources. so getting a shitty pistol with no trace to us is easy as fuck.

at least I made it right with that guy (the hot chick's brother). the gangbanger we busted is one of those fucking spics who cuts his name into people he thinks he "owns"

You really think what you did makes up for the horrible shit you did to a completely innocent man? You're fucking delusional and an absolute disgrace to your uniform, along with your colleagues, you illiterate fuck.

He is full of shit the police department would not allow him to go near the sister of a man he just shot in fact he would be put on mandatory leave as are all officers after shooting someone

If true I hope you die. But not true 5/7 jimmies rustled

If I hadn't met them, his sister would have been killed by the gangbanger I busted. it worked out for the best. the fucking scumbag had cut his initials on her belly.

top kek fagget, you don't know shit. a lot of times one family member is guilty and gets cucked while we have to protect some innocent family member who is caught in the cross fire. it happens a lot.

Why would you tell your college in this whole situation, wouldn't it make more sense to tell your colleague.

>hurr
yeah yeah, I meant colleague and misspelled it.

That's not the point, you could have had the same outcome by NOT shooting the guy and trying to frame him. Quit pretending like you're some patron saint whose best intent is to help. You went about the situation like a retard and now you're trying to make yourself feel better because you know you're wrong.

I didn't ask how you got it. I know how to get unregistered guns. I asked where you were keeping it. You had one stashed away up your ass in case of an emergency fuck-up?

>you could have had the same outcome by NOT shooting the guy and trying to frame him.
it was fucking pitch dark, he turned around and had something in his hand, it was a split second decision, a reflex even. do you know how many times I've been shot at? besides, I thought we had the sadistic bastard, and he was running away

in the car, fucking retard.

>patron saint
I'm obviously not even remotely claiming that you retard.

Next time you should better hit that target

fuck off, he was barely visible and I hit him right in the torso, missed his heart by three inches.

>OHHH BECAUSE OF ME THEY ARE BETTER OFF AND ONLY BECAUSE OF MEEEE

The man is scarred for life for no reason other than your fucking idiocy and you have the audacity to pretend like they're better off because of you? Like I said, you could have had the same outcome without acting like a fucking retard. They're worse off because of you

>The man is scarred for life
he's an ex gangbanger though. been clean for only 3 years.
>for no reason other than
there's a reason why his sister was known to a sadistic cunt. if he hadn't gone into that world, none of this would have happened, including his sister being scarred.

Next to the donuts

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

hard to work with amateurs

I'd like to see you make that shot, you fucking cuck.
>manchild neckbeard talking tough against a top tier cop
hilarious

you fucking gullible fucks, thats the exact plot of a the shield episode...

OP here. Muh nigga, finally.

>The Shield S01E09 Throwaway

A.C.A.B

had a good laugh at this faggot trying to make you feel ashamed for shooting someone

Nice job. Newfags don't know the series.

All crustaceans are bisexual?

hahaha yeah
>when it doubt
>get shot
yeah no thanks. only feelfag retards think this way (until they are actually in that situation)

thanks

hahahahahahahha