Wanna see my moms huge cleavage? her boobs are massive!

wanna see my moms huge cleavage? her boobs are massive!

Of course, user, set them free

here they are bro! what do you think? big right?

Very supple! Love the new haircut, too

Got any more bro?

No joke OP, i would love to see your mom in my bed bound and gagged wearing a skintight sweaty rubber dress with those tits trying to burst out

mmm thanks, glad you like! want to jerk to more of her?

yeah bro got quite a few more if you're interested! heres a creepshot i took of her huge cleavage

dubs says you post full nudes

oh fuck yes bro! nice visual! id love to see that too. got any example pics of what you mean? would love to see it!

shes got really nice boobs hasnt she? guess what size they are Sup Forums

Please! Show us more of her lovely curves

yes sir! will do! you jerking to her right now?

Lucky to have a mom like that bro!! Does she have any sexy panties? Definitely getting me hard! I wouldn’t be able to stop staring down her tops! Keep the pics coming!!

Kinda, something like this.... love that thought bro

Size 38f??

bro! show her this thread. lets see if she enjoys and we can make something out of this

haha i know bro i stare at her huge boobs all the time. they jiggle so nicely when she walks in heels!!

dont know why but it really turns me on sharing her pics here for strangers to jerk off to her.

oh yeah!! you could give her a nice titfucking with her dressed like that in that position!

keep the comments coming Sup Forums. want more pics and maybe some stories about her?

no way how the fuck did you guess?! lol yeah 38F cup! you seen her pics before in another thread?

When you were younger do you ever remember seeing her tits in the shower, or do you still see them now even?? I’m touching my dick now thinking about her bro.

No!!!! Hahaha total guess!!!! What a lad!!

yeah all the time. even when i was a teenager i saw her tits and bush

heres a creepshot i took of her in the bathroom

how many anons are lurking right now and jerking off to her?

Does she have any lingerie, user? That would such a turn on

hahah bro amazing guess. well done!

yeah she does, she has red latex skimpy bra and panties. wish i had pics of it or her in it!

Niiiice!!! Jerking right now!!! Irish by any chance? What are her nipples like?

nope english bro. nipples are amazing. big areolas but pink.

i need to brb in 10 mins anons. email me for more pics (email is: [email protected]) or bump to keep the thread alive!!

Assuming this isn't reposting a random dump from earlier that you saved... Just out of curiosity, what got you into posting pics of your mom on here? Is it for the lulz? Is there something about the taboo aspect of it? Is it a means of revenge? Do you just have an Oedipus complex? Or is it something else entirely?

taboo aspect of it i think and objectifying her as an object of pleasure for strangers

back now. who's still here?!

She has a rex latex bra and panties? no way... can you grab them and take a pic so we can see?

if they are like greece's dempts then they should be yuuuuge.

wish i could bro but sadly i dont live at home no more.

hey op, I asked about this before, you said you had jerked off in like, her food or shoes or something, but then never gave a story about it. Any chance we can get that story now?

nudes?

hey bro! yeah sure. so ive cum lots in her left over foods in the fridge like pasta and maynoaise and sauces and stuff. always love watching her eat it. i also cum in her shampoo, and even came on one of her dildos once too

pic of her dildos?

got this off google, but she has 2 dildos like this. im guessing one for each hole? pussy and asshole?

whos still here lurking? anyone jerking to her still?

itt

look, heres someone i know, clothed

you know her?

One is for vagina, one is to stimulate clit you retard.

Sure. I like mature bbws.

Wrong. The dick bit is for vagina and the prongs are for the clit. Makes no sense for his mom to have two of these. Unless she likes ramming the wrong type of dildo up her shitter?

autism, got to be

Yes, I would definitely like to see those huge tits. How big are they? Do you know what size bra she wears? And would you be willing to try to help someone fuck your mom? Would you want to watch her be fucked? Get her face cummed on by a big dick? Have her asshole stretched open and used to be filled with a man's cum?

Is your mom currently married? If so, is it to your dad? And how old is she? And you?

Also, got Kik? Or an e-mail address to hit you up on?

email me bro: [email protected]

lets chat there as threads gonna die soon i think