Do you know any teeth whitener that actually works?

Do you know any teeth whitener that actually works?

Other urls found in this thread:

colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/teeth-whitening/how-to-make-your-own-teeth-whitening-paste-0315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh dikk

solution of ammonia, water and bleach

a tooth brush

Cum.

paint

Bleach

There's one that uses a combination of peroxide gel and a white stain. The gel helps bleach existing stains and the white stain whitens.

Works fantastic but I don't remember the name. Let me try googling.

Anons dikk, ammonia, water and bleach, cum, paint. Do all of these for 100% success.

Whitening strips are legit. Expensive laser whitening is the best method.

I bought those stripes and after 1 week I can't see any difference

sounds like a plan

This sounds like ajoke I swear it's not. Get charcoal and make dust withit and mix to with water to make a thick paste and bust that

INb4 Trolling.

Charcoal.

Buy activated charcoal pills at any vitamin store. They are used for digestion aid.

Open capsule, and pour all on toothbrush.

Brush teeth for 5 minutes.

Brush with regular whitening toothpaste afterwards.

Repeat 1-2 times a week.

Brushing with charcoal is messy, and will stain cloth. But comes off of everything else.

Enjoy your shiny white teeth.

or you can just buy it and not have to make it yourself

britfag detected.

Don't even got to make shit.

Just get charcoal powder, pour on toothbrush, and brush teeth.

/thread

>dont have to make shit
>make dust
>make
>make
>....

Do this and kiss your enamel goodbye

Floss, brush, mouthwash, whitening product. 3x a day. In that order.

My dentist said not to bother. Tooth color is determined by a lot of factors.

I've tried a few times, never noticed any appriciable difference. Essentially if you want noticably whiter teeth, get them whitened by your dentist.

Photoshop.
You're welcome.

If cum was a good teeth whitener, OP wouldn't have made this thread

Stop drinking coffee, teas and dark pops. Start eating bananas, apples and w/e else you find online thats healthy and whitens teeth. Whiten strips work in conjunction with these really well, much better than by themselves

those aren't even the same teeth

Here's the thing that has helped me and it's really simple.

1. Floss after every meal
2. Brush teeth very gently for 2 - 3 minutes max 2 times a day with any whitening toothpaste off of the shelf. Doesn't really matter tbh

I carry around floss picks and they are way way better than regular string floss.

>pop
Gtf outta here

Why the hate?
It just means they are from Michigan or Ohio

Or Colorado

Don't use charcoal unless you want to lose all your teeth. Don't use bleach or amonia unless you want a painful death. Don't use cum unless you gay boy.

Or Illinois.

I had my teeth whitened by a dentist about 12 years ago. Before that I had strong teeth. Ever since then they started breaking down and having a lot of issues. Turns out anything other than a white coating, so anything that strips stains off, strips off you enamel and ruins your teeth. Better to have yellowish teeth than fucked up teeth.

Or 1955

Rub banana peel on teeth - seriously works (no banana picture)..

>max 2 times a day
why ? I know your answer's gonna be bullshit but I'm curious

Or the UK

i've always felt this was the true answer about the charcoal thing. it sounds extremely abrasive. like, using steel wool to scrub a metal sink shiny may work, but there will be fucking grooves in the metal that will collect the dirt/stains again and faster. teeth are more delicate than that. it sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Muslims dont count as people fuck off mohamed

Kys faggot.

Your a fucking retard I have charcoal toothpaste as home , google it you fucking moron. It's also a known method if you get stranded stuck camping etc a way to brush your teeth

Brushing more than twice a day can lead to fires.

Hyperol works great, and if you use it every once in a while, your teeth will stay white.

Not op but you can overbrush and fuck your gums which can lead to tooth decay underneath the teeth

No reason to. Especially if you are having a quick floss after every meal.

Whitening toothpastes have pretty aggressive grit. There's no reason to have that much abrasiveness on your teeth 3 times a day. 2 times a day is almost too much. A couple times a week I only brush once a day before I go to bed because that's all my teeth need.

yeah, mine said the same but what can I do

>have a 10/10 girl at work
>she likes me
>I'm into her a lot
>one day she makes a joke
>I make a full smile
>she sees my teeth and says "oh jesus"
>some time later I hear her saying to her friend something like "they should at least be all the same, not like a piano"
>mfw

hahahaha

I eat bananas every day. Apples quite often too. I doubt they have any whitening effect

This is why all women should be sex slaves again

Just google "brush your teeth with charcoal"

I swear your all retarded thinking its fake

im sorry user. i feel some pain for you.

oil pulling, ayurvedic stuff

They're everywhere nigga not just UK

like you had a chance anyway bro, you were headed down the friendzone quick, at least you know now that she's superficial.

this sounds too good to be true. Did you try it yourself?

Go ahead and brush with charcoal, see if i care toothless joe.

i'm gonna try this, thanks user

The charcoal binds many coloring substances vvery well to its surface. Enamel is much hardr than coal, so you won't be able to get a single scratch with that stuff.

In the lab acitvated charcoal is sometimes used to get rid of coloring impurities

why would you care if your teeth are white? that's some faggot shit right there

Best method is to mix peroxide with vinegar and baking soda. Swish that around in your mouth (don't swallow) for 2 min. Instant white teeth for up to 4 weeks.

I USED TO BRUSH 3X A DAY, FLOSS AND INTER DENTAL PICK MY TEETH LIKE A MAD FUCKER.

THIS WAS AT MY JEW BASTARD DENTIST ADVICE.

FUCKED UP MY GUMS AND STILL GOT CAVITIES.

I SAID FUCK THAT.

CUT BRUSHING TO 2X USING A BRUSH (NO ELECTRIC) AND ADDED LISTERINE AND WATERPIC AND FLOSS EVERY OTHER DAY.

TEETH FUCKING AMAZING. LISTERINE IS WHAT MADE THEM BETTER. THE SAME THING THE JEW SAD WAS "USELESS".

YEAH AND DESTROY YOUR TEETH IN UNDER 1 YEAR. DON'T DO THIS FUCK FACES.

Normally a lurker but I'll fucking post to this

Here OP, a complete list DIY

colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/teeth-whitening/how-to-make-your-own-teeth-whitening-paste-0315

I guess you're more likely to have Beethoven sit on your face than her

I know what you are talking about. Don't know the name. Two tubes and I use it. So far it has worked and also works as toothpaste. One to clean white the teeth somewhat. Another to make the whitening more permanent. And maybe dye it a bit

>colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/teeth-whitening/how-to-make-your-own-teeth-whitening-paste-0315

CLEVER JEWS TRICK. TELL YOU HOW TO DESTROY YOUR TEETH (ENAMEL AND GUMS) SO YOU WILL NEED THE AWESOME COLGATE ULTRA SENSITIVE TOOTHPASTE AND ULTRA SOFT TOOTHBRUSH...SINCE YOU WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOUR TEETH,

Calm down asshole in fact every single shit that this website say is the complete idea of what some Anons told here

Why would you lose your teeth?
There was a black charcoal-based toothbrush in a drug store, made by a major teeth cleaning products company.

it's always easy to find the Trump supporters, says something racist and thinks even factual things are fake news and a conspiracy

from one of the top links:

>“There’s no scientific indication that [activated charcoal] actually works and there are better options out there that do work,” says Dr. Harms. If you want a gleaming white smile, both Dr. Harms and Dr. Wolff recommend talking to your dentist about using traditional whitening toothpaste for surface stains or over-the-counter treatments for deeper stains.

>“Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is,” says Dr. Wolff. “I still recommend any of the mainstream whitening toothpastes or seeing the dentist. The mainstream whitening toothpastes are going to be safe. There are a number of products on the market that can be too abrasive.” If you do go the DIY charcoal-route, he advises using it sparingly and discontinuing its use if your teeth become sensitive.

pic related is what this guy looks like

No muslims in Poland mate.