Facism

When did you learn that Facism is the greatest form of rule there is Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

interglacial.com/pub/text/Umberto_Eco_-_Eternal_Fascism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISIS/Shariah is a form of fascism. It only suits you when you're on the good side, so no.

Shariah would be preferable to liberal democracy

Also, Islam is a form of proto-fascism at best.

It can be considered through. If you look at the model of life islam offers, you will see that islam tries to guide people to a way of life in which a person can be guided to fully realize himself.
It seems to me that this was the main thing mohammed tried to accomplish with the islamic movement, to form a state that is free of the problems of their time, like fascism tries to in our modern time and liberal democracy, which is why some people are naturally, as humans have always been, attracted to the islamic ways because of their affecting totalitarian values in a world of decadence and liberalism.

Facism when there is a nationalist, moral, just dictator is the greatest form of rule. Because the goverment, parlament, senate(that tend to be full of retards and degenerates) is abolished or under his control.

Facism with a dictator without any of those trait is doomed to fail miserably compared to a democracy where no matter how terrible a President/Prime-Minister is the separation of power in a state prevents him from going full-retarded. Same thing applies if the Pres./Prime-Minster are great, they can't do anything as long as separation of power exists.

> It only suits you when you're on the good side
well, if we did it too, wouldn't it be good for us then?
if its working for them for their ideas, wouldn't it work for our ideas and society? racism is pure and genuine. the strongest would win in the game we call life. the smart ones would get along with the smart and the dumb would get along with the dumb. the better would come out as victorious. unless you're a dindu i dont see why a revolutionary french who is a part of the pillars whom make the western civilization would oppose it

Only cucks need an ideology to guide their lives.

Right before I concluded interlocking councils of tax positive individuals provided better results.

Only the majority of the peoples*

The second one isn't facism, it's just communism

>flag
>talking about tax
i hope its a proxy user

better results as in economics, sure. all economics would be better with a high grade of globalization and whatnot, but its doesn't account for things like, oh i dont know, culture, homegenic societies(which are proven to be better) etc etc.

Fascism is a worldview not a list of government characteristics and policies

When I was like 13.

If a Fascist dictator solved all of society's problems, the advocates of democracy would just roll right over.

If all of societies problems are solved there is no need for democracy. Just a state that upkeeps the bureaucratic and social system

>bundle of sticks
>literal faggotry

oh shit you're right now i'm a #CruzMissile

I like how fat neckbeards idealize something they know nothing about.
Even retarded shit like this
Do people are seriously THAT bothered by SJW and other shit ? Dude you live in a comfy place with almost no violence, if you moved to a place with shariah law you would shit your pants and cry and beg to either go back to your comfy country or be killed on the spot

fascism isnt really a coherent political ideology. its pretty much charismatic political opportunism mixed liberally with us-vs-them rhetoric, spilling into actual violence. that's it. read more Eco.

interglacial.com/pub/text/Umberto_Eco_-_Eternal_Fascism.html

>Dude you live in a comfy place with almost no violence
just because theres no war, doesn't mean there is peace
liberal politics is making a respected way of life erode away, slowly but surely.
either sharia will take over or facism comes back, after a dose of facism i dont mind conservative politics in play, but right now Europa needs her some rebuilding and a reset of the standards of our living.

>shariah is fascism

no it isn't.

Why would I? Do you think every country with Shariah is a warzone anarchy or something?
>NECKBEARDS XD THEY IDEALIZE SOMETHING DHEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
>Said someone who is literally from the new world
>Umberto Eco
Stopped reading right there.

There was an user from Peru
Who though he had quite the IQ
But from his replies
The board did realize
That actually he was just a Jew

>Germany
>Shariah would be preferable

KeK

ISIS is muslim though. That means terrorist in American.

Definition of ad hominem right here

What is that symbol?

I;ve always meant to ask and never have. In the paradox games some countries get that "stack of wood and an axe" symbol on thier new flag but... what does it symbolize?

Fascism isn't a form of government.

When i read origins and doctrine of fascism by giovanni gentile. Also when i watch cultered thug on jew tube.

And yours was not a fallacy? You just assumed I was a neckbeard knowing nothing about Shariah based on nothing.

>mention nothing of globalism
>make it about globalism
U a faget.

Same could be said of essentially any other ism if you disattribute stuff enough.

Its a conception of life

Not an arguement

>makes ad hom post
>'haha you just used an ad hominem that means you lose and I win!'

It's time for you to stop posting, leafless canada.

It's called a fasces, it represents administrative power, the bundles of sticks representing the people and the axe representing the power of life or death.

Fascism is just a propagandized word for a country with a ruler.

It doesn't mean anything about what it's actually like living in the country.

>fasces
Thanks.

your american education is no longer an excuse, google is available in the us, use it

It means upholding traditions, respecting and honouring the efforts of those who came before and encouraging all men to do their duty to their country.

fascism is literally old-style conservatism but more militaristic.

The worldview of Truth is different than the worldview of falsehoods

The retinue of a magistrate could control people with the sticks or if necessary take lives with the axe. It's a powerful symbol of governmental authority, not really sure where this 'sticks represent the people" stuff came from.

Egypt radicalized through democratic processes. So, yeah, democracy only suits you when it's on your side.

this, also race-realism

filtered

Izlam and Sharia are mlre of a theocratic tautology thats founded in naturalistic fallacy is it not? That differs greatly from facism.

Because that wa the symbolism given to it by the Romans, as the message Strength through Unity is at its core. Plus, ignoring the fact I have never heard or read this "control people with the sticks" thing, what exactly was the plan? Untie the rather complex bindings and smack people with a single stick while you held on to the others?

Yeah. Fascism encourages respect of religion, but from what I recall you don't need to be a believer to be a fascist, you just need to be able to appreciate and recognize the importance of religion.

There may be offshoots of Fascism that are more dogmatic with regards to religious belief, but I have yet to hear of any.

Fascism encourages a joint and dominant culture. Religion doesn't really matter in the context other than it being a easy tool to bring about cultural unity.