Hey Sup Forums? How can I get high off poppy seeds

Hey Sup Forums? How can I get high off poppy seeds

Maybe put it and bagels on a fishing pole and see if you can catch yourself a drug dealer.

you don't

lol faggot

buy atleast 500 grams
look for the darker ones they tend to be more unwashed
then pour them all in a bottle with some water and lemon juice and shake really hard for around 10 minutes then pour the water in a cup and drink up
you can wash them again for a second round if u feel like doing so

note that the water should just be a little bit above the poppy seed line

snort them maybe?

grind poppy seeds then throw them aways and smoke weed

No. Eurofag here. We eat a fuckload of poppy cake every Christmas and nothing happens.

About 0.1% of the opiate is in the seeds, but most of it comes from the stem and is extracted by cutting the plant while it's still green.

maybe cause all the alkaloids gets destroyed while baking them you retarded fuck

You gotta butt-chug.

if you dont get high from 500 grams then raise it to 1000 grams

We eat it raw too with pasta.

grow them to make actual poppy and extract opium

you need to eat like half a kilo

yeah this works
i did this and poppies started to sprout and now we have some in our garden and they just keep on coming

You need to grind them into a fine powder then shoot them up

Note use more water than this at least a couple few inches above use lukewarm warm water soak for 10 min before shake if you got a opiate tolerance use a kg

Butt chug it /bruh/thur

Anybody know how to get high with something else other than cannabis and not using man made chemicals?

Basically this: how do I get high naturally other than using cannabis?

Reason: cannabis is genetically modified and is probably laced with stuff to get you wanting something else, so that's why I want natural stuff that you can get yourself, like herbs.

depends what seeds you have for how much you need, and this is where it gets dangerous. because seeds from the bulk section at your local supermarket will usually be prewashed, and anywhere from 2-3 pounds will get you a nice buzz.

when you buy non prewashed ones you can get high off as little as 100mg depending how strong they are.

personally ive never used non prewashed ones as i found it easier to just go down to the local market and buy like 3 pounds of prewashed for under 20 bucks which got me feeling as high as about 60-100 dollars worth of oxy street price. also if you buy online your likely to get a fuckload more then you need for one dose which will get you doing them daily in no time which is really not a good situation to be in as the withdrawal from seeds is actually worse then heroin because it has so many different alkoloids in it.

all in all its best just to not get into the seed game

Also seeds that say product of tasmanIA are the best. Used them to brew homebake

you are the faggot here
buy some H, oxys or stuff like that but eating poppy seeds is just the lowest-tier

>cannabis is genetically modified and is probably laced with stuff to get you wanting something else
>probably laced with stuff to get you wanting something else

seeds give a comparable high to oxy. in some ways its actually better. it lasts for like 12 hours and feels very similar to oxy/H/any other good opiate

How much of a hipster do you have to be to ask for bio-drugs?
You know that all drugs will fuck you up anyway, right?

Off yourself....no seriously look at me. I'll beat you up

can you beat up my girlfriend in bed

have fun with your congestion and not be able to shit for two days due to the opioids and seeds

Do you seriously sit and eat 3 pounds of seeds in one go? Your shit must be weird as fuck.

also you dont eat them. you put them in a jug with water and a bit of lemon shake them hard for 10 minutes an dthen drink the water. it sounds and is gross but the high is damn good

stop skipping leg day manlet

Cannabis is most likely fucked up by being genetically modified, but you can keep using it if you want since you feel so safe with it.

question : what if i drink all that poppy seed water and i have to pee but im high as fuck? and what if i get urinary retention from it? what do i then do? or does this not happen?

This deafens the baby

Nutmeg. You deserve it.

You can't.

But if you want to fail a drug test for some reason- to get out of the military, for instance- that'll do it.

Doesn't that have to be the opium poppy (Papaver somniferum) specifically? Or are there alkaloids in all poppies?

it has to be that one

This. Two whole nutmegs washed down with vodka. Enjoy your trip OP.

retard

Plant them loose friable Sandy loam in fall. Wait until they flower next June. Scrape down pods for resin, let cure and smoke the opium

>Nutmeg
>enjoy
Choose one and only one