Sup Forums suddenly hates barcelona and glorify Hallal

>Sup Forums suddenly hates barcelona and glorify Hallal

>suddenly

Stop

I don't give a fuck about Halal.

I bow to the eternal Tsu. Can't you feel His love, BR bro?

>suddenly hates barcelona

Natsuki a best girl

Barca was always hated, Halal still is hated, they just really dig tsu

I hate both. Fuck yourself, weeb.

We've always hated them. All the autistic manlets here used to spam Messi love when they thought he was "one of them"

They used to dig Messi and call TSUU a faggot (which he has).

>Current year
>watching spanish football at all
heh

it's surprising that everyone's already forgotten yesterday's massive refball

we'd never hear the end of it if had been uefalona instead of halal

Way to expose yourself as a newfriend, hue hue.

>barca morons are this delusional
celebrating barca defeat =/= celebrating halal win

What a retard, you must be one of those guys who think the Uefalona - P$G was an epic match and 100% legit.

Barca faggots and underage kid still dominate this board, but every time their gay club loses or Tsu does something goat like again they crawl away from their computers and the normal, tsu loving minority can come out and express their respect and love for the absolute GOAT of this game.

but the Halal match was legit right?

Halal - Buyern was an awfully refereed match for both sides, and Halal ended up coming off well.

lel

>I identify with the wannabe alpha sports athlete because I think Im like him
Very sad

>not wanting the most entertaining team in recent decades to keep on playing and win it all

kys

>this damage control
You subhuman spic moor customers are as delusional as the scatalans.

If you have any point to make, I'm all ears.
Also
>this flag
>this topic
by the time you know what spic is, try again Donald.

Apparently they're not entertaining, but boring, while meme teams with no defense or sense of tactics (Monaco, Dortmund, Napoli), meme teams that only defend while kicking their opponents(Atletico, Inter, Leicester), teams that bought their "success" entirely (City, Chelsea, PSG), and teams that graze through their leagues and buy all of their opponents' best players (Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus) are better to watch.

Apparently the referees don't bias towards those teams either.

Unless you live in Spain I don't know why you would root for either team. Madrid is so rich that they can construct unbelievably talented teams which can be fun, but why root for them in the years that they just have a typically dominant team? I like Messi a lot so I'll root for his team, but I won't care about Barca once he's done until they produce another special, entertaining talent.

As far as Messi vs CR7; they are both head and shoulders above anyone else of their era, but both have slowed down. Whichever one you prefer, you would have to admit that they both of them from a few years ago were better than either of them are now. I prefer Messi because he seems capable of more awe inspiring moments and Ronaldo mopes when things don't go his way, although I respect Ronaldo for the amount of work he has put into his game and athleticism.

Both of them have been very disappointing for their national teams. Ronaldo's Euro "win" is as meaningless as Messi's golden ball at the Brazil World Cup. I'm not someone who judges individual athletes by tem trophies, but it still feels wrong that neither of them lifted their national teams to the highest prizes. They are the 2 GOATs to me still though, even though I know my opinion is less informed due to me not following soccer for decades

Madrid just blatantly buys titles, yeah. But Barcelona is worse because they pretend like they are different while they are really the exact same.

Tbf Bayern were robbed of the game, but not of the qualification. The game would have ended a draw (1-1 if the offside Bayern goal had been disallowed, 2-2 otherwise, assuming that both Vidal and Casemiro were sent off correctly) so Madrid would have passed anyway. In contrast, PSG were robbed of the qualification.

>B-bayern werent robbed by that atrocious Vidal send off or two offside goals but PSG were clearly robbed for playing like pussies at Camp nou.

This is so hilarious to read. Literally olympic tier mental gymnastics you customers are doing.

> atrocious Vidal sendoff
I specifically said "correctly". Vidal and Casemiro should have been sent off before min 60, the second yellow at min 85 was obviously bullshit.

> PSG were cowards
They did play like cowards but the game would have ended 4-1 with competent refereeing - which sends Barcelona out and that's the point. Not even counting penalties in the Barça box here.

With good referees Madrid would still advance to the semis but Barcelona would have been disqualified after the Ro16. That's the difference between stealing a game and stealing a qualification.

What about Lewandowski's """"offside""""?
He was one on one vs Navas, and that would have been 2-0 if he managed to score.

Just like the penalty on Casemiro, or Lewa's offside in the 2nd Bayern goal, those marginal mistakes on the refs' and linesmen's part are normal. What was shady on Tuesday were three "mistakes" that show that Madrid stole the game:
1) no second yellow for Casemiro
2) bullshit second yellow for Vidal
3 and most importantly) TSUUUU 2nd goal - he was like 7 metres offside, THERE IS NO WAY THE LINESMAN COULD NOT SEE IT. That's not a normal mistake, that's deliberate. I believe the 3rd goal is also offside, but it's hard to see even on video. The 2nd goal was too blatant to allow this Magyar faggot to keep officiating international games.

>Qartalona fanboys thought anyone liked them
Atleast TSU is a walking meme machine.