Hey guys! Heard of Natty Comics? They sure are cool!

Hey guys! Heard of Natty Comics? They sure are cool!

Also general cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SAWinchell?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.nattycomic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no words.. what is this

fun fact! These are drawn and made by a man!

i honestly like this character, i wish this was a satire comic rather than something some dumbass thought was a good idea.

I don't understand why do they say stuff like "I deserve this" at the end? It just doesn't make sense

How do we know this isn't satire?

That's not a fun fact. That makes me mad.

idc about the comics, because the person above me is hella motherfucking gay and that settles it

search natty comics on facebook and check out the comments, he almost always replies

check out the other comics, it really isn't

well fuck

found the guy that draws them

twitter.com/SAWinchell?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.nattycomic.com/

Soyboi

I don't understand. Why do you care about this?

>calvin and hobbes fan
>named his cat calvin
yea he's a dumbass.

But Greene is a real person.

What is this? What purpose do these fucking awful comics have?

Someone make a LOSS edit.

>wanna go out for coffee?
>you sexist fuck how dare you ask me that

Fuck me, am I glad I left that idiotic shithole. What the hell is wrong with these people?

It's worth before attributing Evil attribute Stupidity, but before attributing Stupidity assume it's someone's fetish.

All of these have the guy getting beaten up, roughed up, socially and physically dominated.
It honestly looks like he might get a little thrill out of this.

someone comment on a picture to see if they react, I would but I don't own facebook cause I'm not a faggot

Shitty character and bad writing.

This isn't even cringe, this is just BAD. Don't post this dumb shit and I think everyone will be better off.

Hear Ye Hear Ye
OP let it be known that on this day I user dub ye
not a faggot
may god bless you for bringing a thread full of cringey-gold I have yet to see to my kingdom.
please continue good sir

It's like posterboy for nu-males. What a mindless cuck

Holly Fucking SHIT!
This on triggered me so hard, I had to jump up from my PC and take notable seconds processing the unjust violence... because of a formal handshake.
Its not like he hug't her, because they know each other's way back then!
NO, its because SEXISM!
Its also not like: hugging a woman in the times we live in can give you trouble if she decides to not like it... AKA RAPE...
sorry just had too get this one out...

Pathetic peace of shit feminist garbage. Fuck this shit.

this man needs to be stopped. Sup Forums must unite to fight this

I like this kinds of pics better.

wat

which is the worst leftist cringe comic?
Dobson Comics?
Existential Comics?
Assigned Male?
or this heap of hot shit?

Then he should say: you're shit

is this one fake?

please tell me there are edits

enjoying these before i sleep thx user

At least 60% of Sup Forums is a bunch of nu-male faggots and other assorted degenerates. Not the cool degenerates any more, just the dumb virtue-signalling self-hating kind. Sorry lad.

No

i honestly cannot tell if this is just Poe's law in action or if the levels of soy are reaching critical.

This is from an unfit neckbeard

>STOP SUPPORTING WOMEN!
>HEY, WHY ARE MEN ALWAYS SO DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL TO WOMEN?

Really makes you think.

Notice that the Illuminati whore int he comics just show one eye.

The guy's obviously, as in, not ironically, sort of feebleminded. You can tell this is a guy who is very impressionable, easily manipulated, and frankly, a fucking idiot. Feel sorry for him and don't post any more of this dumb shit. What a waste of time.

almost very single comic is the same:
1. setup
2. Some feminist propaganda bullshit
3. Violent feminist overreaction

If this guy wasn't retarded, I would think he's trying to fuck some feminist whore in his social circle, but more than likely, he's just mentally retarded in a less than ironic way.

You summoned it pretty good.

Is this parody of some sort? I genuinely can't tell..

Poe's law is at work here...

holy fuck
can racecar johnny be the new official chad thundercock?

They are pretty much all exactly like that, dude. This is just shit. It's all just variations of the same single story. His superhuman mary-sue gets insulted by some every-day bullshit and violently overreacts.

This is almost as bad as "Assigned Male"

>Glad we could get together
>"STOP FUCKING TALKING

do these sanctimonious hypocrites understand how basic human interaction works?
Is this what SJW friendships look like?

each comic seems to have the following plot
>everyday situation
>someone does a thing towards the woman
>everyone fuckin dies

good fucking comic

This summons this pathetic feminist shit.

these are all really bad, and it makes me think he's just trying to milk money out of sjw's. i imagine he'll put up a patreon after he gets so many followers.

>boy
>girl
>attention-whoring faggot
>MENTALLY ILL attention whoring faggot
>SoiBitch
>Dickless webcomic artist

well...she's not wrong. many options

He doing it to try and he some feminist pussy. It's a shot in the dark for him getting laid but a shot all the same.

Wait, "guy"? Is it actually a dude who draws these shits?

no.

In fact, not just no, fuck no.

forgot pic

AIEEEEEE

My vote is for assigned male, but all of them are pure shit.

Trifecta Trips of Truth
...wat do?

Co-opting RC Johnny into a white-nationalist symbol seems like some fun memetic counter-signaling

just imagine it though
his creation
racecar johnny
being the most bigoted sexist piece of shit he has ever seen
in his art style
his character
he will take it as an attack on him while simultaneously giving us a new character to enjoy
vroom vroom bitch

Would he ban me for drawing r34 of his gross character being anally vored by shrek

The purple haired girl is literally leela from futurama

EXACTLY, HE WILL HAVE TO ADRESS THIS

new meme

Do it and dm him

>hormones to prevent puberty
HA someone is never going to actually get to get a sexchange! male penis needs to have grown through puberty to be turned inside out and made into a fake vagina, if they stop puberty happening, they stop any chance they ever get the sex change.

She fucking deserves to be 'molested' for responding to someone's 'Playstation' with 'Dreamcast'.

They already posted his twitter, dude, come on.

my god... he's PERFECT

>move bill of his cap to the sides=StahlHelm
>Sunglasses for both commiecopter "thats where you're wrong kiddo" and Moonman affiliation
>strong jawline and self-assured smile for chad nationalist integration.

RC Johnny

dubs of truth
let it be known
racecar johnny found his true self this day

Ok ok ok... If were are to be charitable, this COULD BE a clever parody, here me out:

You know how feminists always seem to think there fucking heroes while doing absolutely nothing but shouting in peoples faces, and generally adding nothing real to the world? These cartoons could be a way of showing that. It's a parody of how a feminist thinks of herself: Putting men in their place with the demeaning them is a way of changing their behaviour.

its a costume for comic-con if it wasn't obvious

What's with the 'villains' comically exclaiming how wrong they were in literally every single story?
This reads way too much like satire.

I hereby witness the birth of Racecar Johnny.
May you good-naturedly offend many and vroom around to your heart's content.

Satire usually requires self-awareness

Did anyone of you who have followed the Pizzagate story notice the pedo sign cumming out of this bitches mouth?
Cohenincidense?

The guy who draws these is nobody and should stay that way.

Pick a better ironic avatar than some shit nobody has ever seen but like maybe 30 people

Look at this loser, he actually enjoys something instead of merely viewing it as a tool to push further his political agenda. Does he not know that everything has to be politicized and that fun is not allowed

Thanks to you my noble comrade
ALL HAIL RC JOHNNY AND HIS NOBLES

nah, that's retarded. Racecar who?

agreed. see

Could easily just be talking about videogames. Someone mentioned PS4, and Natty, being the contrarian she is, immediately responded with Dreamcast

i srsly don't understand leftist humor structure
>setup
>build-up
>platitude
why is it so taboo to have a funny punchline? is it insulting to the suffering of people in third world countries or something?

people would take the left more seriously if they had a sense of humor. is there anyone there that has an actuall funny joke on trump or racist whitey jokes? cause i'm dying to hear one that doesn't contain drumpf, covfefe, rednecks or similar trite attempts at being funny

From the comic it isn't even clear if he really couldn't get through the crowd or if just used it as an excuse to grope her.

imagine being this much of a self indulged asshole, like who the fuck does the author think she is lmao

sanctimonious hypocrisy isn't really conducive to humor...

>she
see