Asian Andy was just attacked live streaming in Thailand by the white guy in this picture...

Asian Andy was just attacked live streaming in Thailand by the white guy in this picture. The man is clearly terrified his wife is going to find out what he is doing in Thailand. He just threatened to have Andy killed and told him he just fucked up big time having his camera on in Thailand after punching him in the face and attempting to steal the camera. Andy could be in danger, the stream turned off and the man is still stalking him. What can be done to save Asian Andy, and EXPOSE this scared probable pedophile in Thailand. youtu.be/vxwbOqGpPUs?t=5922 this is around where the confrontation heats up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vxwbOqGpPUs?t=6018
youtu.be/vxwbOqGpPUs?t=4070
urbanthesaurus.org/synonyms/pedophile code words
twitter.com/asianandytv
twitter.com/AsianAndyCX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the man claimed his wife is a writer, and in Asian Andys discord the man used some language that hinted toward him being a pedo when asking andys friend smeep some questions about what they were doing in thailand

HELP ANDY ;-;

WE FOUND THE ADDRESS OF THE 711 HE WAS STALKED TO, WHERE THE MAN WOULDNT LET THEM LEAVE

7-Eleven, Had Lamai, Maret, Ko Samui 84310.

SHIT was crazy. This guy is a fucking fag

BUMP FOR DANDY

THE MAN ALSO HAD A KNIFE

Where do we start watching for the interesting stuff

youtu.be/vxwbOqGpPUs?t=6018 FOR THE GOOD STUFF

1:40:43 Mark

youtu.be/vxwbOqGpPUs?t=4070

according to discord this is what the guy was sayng as a pedo code "know where to take a left or right here?"

This could be it boys

help this man!

I called my grandpa in Thailand he said this guy is a human sex trafficker and he was trying to steal smeep

THE FIRST 48 HOURS ARE WHAT MATTER IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION ANDY IS PROBABLY DEAD

we all know from liveleak and bestgore that murder victimes in thailand are reported as "accident" by the police

help this lil dick azn

I watched this shit live, I knew he was a problem when they first walked up to him. Hope they are okay

over an hour still 0 updates on their twitters or social media, they are still in danger!

Holy shit. Someone help DANDY.

oh shit I know that guy, we were in the same frat at Rice U... had really bad anger issues back then

they are getting their organs harvested as we speak

Dibs on a liver... Mine is shot.

The fuck is Asian Andy and what’s up with the picture of two queers

WE ARENT SURE WHO IS OR ISNT A QUEER IN THAT PICTURE

BUMP TO SAVE DANDY.

bump for justice

Name?

Asian Andy went to Rice U?... Unironically?

STILL 0 SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES AND HE WOULD LET US KNOW HE IS OK HE HAD ALMOST 1K VIEWERS WHEN THIS HAPPENED HE WOULDNT LEAVE THEM HANGING, SOMETHING IS WRONG

THIS IS THE ADDRESS THEY ARE AT: 7-Eleven, Had Lamai, Maret, Ko Samui 84310. It's next to the Dolphin Cocktail Bar in Ko Samui where they played pool with the 2 ladyboys

Yo we gotta investigate this shit to save that poor asian boy from that fuck. That creep pulled a knife out on them while live??

thailand embassy Address: 120-122 Wireless Rd Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Hours: Open today · 7AM–4PM
Phone: +66 2 205 4000

THEY NEED THE CONSULATE

Phuket?

WHAT IS THIS CODE FOR IN THAILAND?

after smeep explains their sexcapades
stranger-"Do you know how to take a left and a right around here?"
Andy-well i know where my car is..left and a right? what do you mean by that?
Stranger"...know how to go and find what youre looking for.."

1:07:50 youtu.be/vxwbOqGpPUs?t=4070

Who do we call for some of them organs?

This might be time to say RIP

where did he pull knife? not on vid

that dude was probably a sexual predator or some type of sketchy type. it got real weird when he started touching on them

YES! WHEN THE GUY WAS TRYING TO TAKE THE SELFIE STICK HUGGING ON ANDY IT WAS CLEAR HE WAS EASING INTO THE THEFT OF THE CAMERA

You can hear it on 1:44:03 or I think at least

IS FKING ANDY REALLY GONNA DIE LIKE THIS

the island's turist police # is 077 430 018, you gotta add the prefixes tho

Does anyone have any information on the guy besides his face?

Your friends are dead that guy is a well known gangster

he just updated his twitter, everything went ok for them it seems

Andy, Schmandy, I want that liver!

urbanthesaurus.org/synonyms/pedophile code words
LEFT AND RIGHT MATCHES UP PER THE DISCORD DETECTIVES

FAKE NEWS THE SOCIAL MEDIAS ARE STILL NOT UPDATED

SOMEONE TWEET JEFF SESSIONS TO SAVE ANDY

Do these YT videos get updated automatically or not?

IT APPEARS SO ITS MESSING UP ALL THE TIME STAMPS

FUCK YOU GEEKY YOU NIGGER

THE MAN CLAIMED TO BE FROM TEXAS

>Andy

2+ HOURS DEEP MIGHT BE GG BOYS GONNA MISS U ANDY, HOPE UR MOMS GONNA BE OK SHE LOVES U

HIS MOM WATCHES THE STREAMS SHE IS PROBABLY CRYING

how do we know he is a pedo what is the time on the video ?

BUMP

i aint clickin that shit nigga

THERES A POST IN THIS THREAD WITH THE TIME STAMP I THINK IT WAS 1:08:00 ISH

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

NEED TRUMP AND JEFF SESSIONS TO SAVE ANDY

Kek hope this is true

GG ANDY

RIP

RIP ALL TRACES OF ANDY

Rip

go back to /reddit faggots

can't belive i watched that whole that sicked nothing happened

Bump

TLDR pls

HAHAHA, I LIEK HOW DAEY NIK NAME LIKE ANDY MILANAKIS EXSEPT THAT ITS (((((((((???????))))))) ANDY HAHAHA MUH GUIDANCE COUNSLURP WAS WRUNG!111 I CAN DO ENYTHI I WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

I AM ... user ANDY XBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB PLWEZ DONATE!

I ZUK PAULS PEE PEE FOR FAMEY WAMEY LOLOL $$$$$$$$$$$upeR CHAT!!!!!!!!

Nobody gives a fuck. Kill yourself

so randum xD

hahaha! you are random andy xb nice dub$$$$$$$$

These streamer retards do shit so stupid I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner, they do shit every single day that would get anyone's ass kicked.

Fuck 'im. Should've got a real job rather than let edgy teens donate to him to make his phone say funny things for a living.

haha le meme crew xD xD

ice posiden is cool though, despite being a homo and being surrounded by leaches

i really really really like this image xD

i live on the neighboring island of Koh Tao for like 6 months a year, kek.

good night buddy

He's less disruptive from the little I've seen aside from people swatting him, but that's not his fault.

Most of them make absolute jackasses of themselves and are pure cringe. They get thrown out of seemingly every building they enter.

no one cares about asian andy rip go back to /r/ice_poseidon fags xC

BUMP

its 6:43 AM in Thailand, unless someone can figure out who the guy is we wont hear anything about Andy for a long time.

well this is fucked
>this is Thailand

BEST CASE SCENARIO IS THE 2ND TWITTER IS REAL AND ANDY POSTED THAT LAST TWEET HAVING GOTTEN HOME AND BEING TOO TIRED TO UPDATE US MORE THOROUGHLY, POSTED TO TWITTER AND WENT TO SLEEP TO EXPLAIN TO US TONIGHT WAT HAPPENED ( twitter.com/asianandytv ) CANT CONFIRM ITS REAL

WORST CASE HES DEAD

twitter.com/AsianAndyCX
HIS OFFICIAL ACCOUNT IS THIS TWITTER

HE NEEDS A MIRACLE

What are you, 12?

ROY MOORE VOTE TONIGHT TOO BOYS MAGA

Did he maybe pull a knife on smeep to force him to take hes shirt of? did he maybe try to touch smeep like he did with andy? gay for sure

MY GUESS IS THAT HE WANTED TO CHECK SMEEP FOR A CONCEALED WEAPON

Roland Brukowski#5403 is a newfag nigger

God damn this video is cringe. "hold this ma'lady" jesus fucking christ, dude.

Sooo........ he's dead or something?