Luke Skywalker 1977-2017

Luke Skywalker 1977-2017

RIP In Peace, Jedi Knight.

bump

Had to make room for the Mary Sue Random Rey because vagina. fuck the Chosen One and his lineage. Jew Jew Abrams and Disney sure are laughing at the plebs paying shekels for this trash.

what happens? how does he die?

Shitty astral projection hologram that dies fighting Kylo. so fucking stupid.

Yup. He "projects" himself through the Force, from his physical self on the island to where Rey is to fight off Kylo Ren. He succeeds, but dies immediately after.

So long, space cowboy.

Oh, and according to Kylo Ren, there is nothing special about Reys lineage. She's not a Kenobi, a Skywalker, a Solo, she's not Snokes daughter, she's not a reincarnation of anyone.....she's just a random chick with a strong connection to the Force. That's it. That's the answer to the big question everyone's been asking.

Oh, and Kylo Ren murders Snoke and takes his place.

Why are you spoilering it though. Not that I care, but it's still a shitty thing to do.

fucking retarded. so much for “the force runs strong in my family, my father had it. my sister has it, i have it, you have that power too” and that was just two years ago! retard kikes in the house of mouse peddling garbage for shekels. random mary sue bitch stronger with the force than jedi master son of chosen one with thirty years of knowledge and relics and ghosts to commune with. starwars is dead.

Well who was he talking to when he said this and what was the context?

He could be lying.

I am laughing so fucking hard reading this thread, not sure if truth or troll, either way, fucking KEK

Luke fucks Rey!

All bullshit
what happens is chewy ass fucks luke to steal the force, Rey walks in on them and freaks out, she runs to leia for help but finds her sucking kylo's cock, not knowing where to go for help she flees. as she makes her way to the falcon, she runs past snoke being gang raped by hundreds of storm troopers. seeing as the entire known galaxy is turning to the dark side she leaves everything behind with 3cpo, r2d2, and bb8. turning them into sex toys she slowly drifts throught the cosmos in constant orgasmic ecstasy.

Star Wars is complete shit with some of the worst characters ever, Vader is the only remotely decent character at best. Who cares.

I would say OP is a faggot but then again the movie is titled "The Last Jedi"

>2017
>Still caring about Star Wars

She’s a woman, please ffs tell me we ain’t getting the “anyone can be special” bollocks, especially the femanazi version.

This is Sup Forums. It's what we do. Hell, for all you know I'm lying. Or am I?

No bullshit. They killed Han in the first one, Luke in this one, and we all know Leia doesn't survive the next one. I bet they whack Chewie and the Falcon in the last one, too.

They’re not the mafia, no one is whacking anyone.

Rill

Til

Nic3 trips

You're forgetting that JJ Abrams is directing the next one. And the Jew mafia will do whatever the fuck they want, goyim. If they want an interracial love between Finn and his new chink chick, THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET. If they want interracial gay love with Finn and Poe, THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET. If they want Rey and Kylo to end up in an incestual relationship, THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET MOTHER FUCKER!

I felt that scene was rushed.

I agree, especially the stormtrooper fuck train

thx m8

So is there any actual good part to the movie, or will i be wasting my time going to see it?

no. pirate it in protest.

The german version is better anyway

Well... fuck. There goes my childhood with the original trilogy. SW is actualy dead now.

And OK-ish clone wars cartoon was the last good shit about the universe. Is there a way to fuck shit up even more?

In protest of what, I already know that the newer movies are shit. Just seeing should I actually watch it because one day or another im just going to see it with family friends.

Disney pissed all over the old characters. Making Han some loser smuggler again and killing him off without a blaze of glory. Now they'll kill luke in some gay way. They might as well have left the emperor alive since Jew Jew Asshole made the rebellion all for nothing anyway.

in protest of bad writing obviously. star wars used to be how people deal with life and death situations. how people deal with problems and struggles. how a single family can move the entire universe with their decisions.

now there are undoing everything the original series stood for and peddling an vision of the future of sjws vs nazis, painting the sjws as the default heros.

I wish George Lucas would write a book and tell us what really happened to Luke, Han, and Leia. This Disney shit is 2nd rate fan fiction with a blockbuster budget.

Take your fucking mary sue bullshit and push it up your cock virgin neckbeard. I didn’t hear your incel ass crying when Luke blocked three training zaps, evaded three tie fighters, one with Vader, turned off his targeting computer, and blew up the fucking Death Star after a whole ten minutes of instruction.

Nor were you grumbling like a bitch when he spent two weeks in a swamp doing gymnastics and lifting rocks before holding his own all mano e mano with Darth fuck Vader.

And your women-don’t-like-me-so-I-hate-them-in-movies-ass had no problem at all with him then killing the Rancor, going all ninja cirque du soleil against Jabba’s crew, then visting the swamp for two conversations before heading off to resist the Emperor, de-fucking-feat Darth fucking Vader, manage not to get fried to death by the Emperor, and the see a bunch of ghosts.

The whole fucking saga is about born fucking heroes who are awesome to start with you cheeto-dicked, crunchy-socked, will-never-get-your-dick wet Jew-baiting faggot.

take it easy there, Jar Jar

2nd rate fanfiction is the clone wars cartoon, this is 3rd rate fanfiction, the equivalent of a C movie.

You’ve got that wrong. Han was the space cowboy, Luke was the hairdresser.

This is the angriest nerd post ever

You ok hun?

Who the fuck is Jar Jar cuntrag?

He did? There's like 30 ish sw books

First of all, anakin did the same thing on naboo. 2nd in his fight with darth vader on cloud city, vader was attempting to turn him to the dark side, not kill him.
The ewoks are a proud race of warriors who have completely mastered their bizarre martial arts putting them on equal footing with the empire on their home turf.

God these people are so obnoxious and they're fucking everywhere

I’m fucking fabulous. How ‘bout you dumpling?

I hate Star Wars. Fuck Star Wars. Enough already.

>2017
>reading

Although he's about as dead as Obi Wan and Yoda