Is it true latinas are horny all the time and fuck all day?

Is it true latinas are horny all the time and fuck all day?

Yes.

t. latina internet expert

No

t. latina internet expert (PhD in Latina women science)

European girls are hornier.

All girls are equally horny

some are

don't know about other nations but Brazilian girls are HUGE sluts

Euro and american are largest sluts to be honest, latin american women are generally way more conservative. "latin women are promiscous" is largely a meme.

Meanwhile american and euro girls will suck 5 ducks in a night

No they won't you salty virgin

Salty? Just stating fact. Most good looking western women will have slept with dozens of people. Obviously 5 dicks a night is hyperbole which would be obvious for anyone who's not autistic.

no
t. me

>most good looking western women will have slept with dozens
No, most slags will have, but most slags aren't good looking
>didn't even deny being a virgin
Howling at you, go outside mate

Why would i deny a ridiculous claim from an anonymous Internet warrior? You seem to be projecting if anything.

>it's ridiculous to think someone on Sup Forums with a distorted view of the sexual climate is a virgin
Nah don't think so, jog on lad

I had Latinas flirting with me while their boyfriends were around

pretty shit tier behavior

english women aren't exactly european

Wouldn't know, I've never been to England

My view is hardly distorted. Most westorn women AND mebware sluts, using sex like a recreational drug. See Tinder, nighclubs, etc.
This is the majority of people. This is true everywhere but mire common in Europe and US compared to Latin america where there are also more people with more conservative behavior.
Just because brazilian, colombian culturr etc has a strong sexual culture on the surface that is memed a lot doesn't really mean they're sluts. Europe and america easily wins.

no

latinas are ALWAYS horny in the wrong moments like when you arrive from a 12 hour work shift.

t. expert latina fucker

Average amount of sexual partners is 8. Ask me how i know you've never been in bed with your gf, because you tell each other how many sexual partners you've had

What do you even think this post means?
Some weird mental gymnastics there where you have some serious hallucinations.