Ask a heroin addict anything

Ask a heroin addict anything

Are you a heroin addict?

Have you made peace with being a fucking useless piece of shit parasite, ruining your life and the lives of your loved ones?

You can just buy smaller needles for a more concentrated dose if you're going to dilute it that severely anyway faggot.

>addict

Not even close.

Also send me some.

I dare you to inject it.

Nigga I'm a fucking junkie

Yeah I've kinda just accepted it

Your deathbed will be on a cold tiled floor in a motel bathroom

why did you learn to mix it up so weak?

I did it more like syrup and lost all my veins. haha. oh well.

I'll send you some if you be my friend

Already done, my dude

Post pic injecting with timestamp or GTFO.

Also have you sucked cock for heroin money already?

Ever shared needles with people?

you might aswell just hang yourself

Just.....why?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

I know

This was my last bit so if I didn't dilute it it would just be a small sticky mess hard to shoot.

Worst thing you've done for a hit?

also, been clean for 15 years now. fuck that shit. you can get clean too.

really missed music during that time.

Too much water. Not enough room to draw blood a second time should you fuck up the first one.

Also, how does your arms look like?
I've been clean for almost three years now and they are starting to heal rather nicely

OP is a weak minded junkie. Probably not even a real addict that has to wake up every morning and find his $100+ fix for the day.

>I'll send you some if you be my friend

For sure. I'll have to be an e-buddy if you're too far.

Would you suck dicks for a hit if you were broke?

Too late, and yes

Accidentally. Got whose needle was whose mixed up.

You first

Because it feels like the hand of God reached down and patted my shoulder and said "everything is going to be alright"

The dope will do it for me

would you rather have a years supply of heroin or 3 years food supplies?

A serious question, actually.
You know that no junkie has a happy ending. Why did you choose this path? Did you think you'd just try it and then walk away, or did you head towards this life with eyes open?

Okay so I will ask - What is the high really like ? Is it that much different/better than MDMA, Weed, Shrooms, etc. ?? Was it one and done for your addiction.

>different/better
Both
MDMA is fake and gay

What a weak minded faggot. You better start getting clean, boy.

>a years supply of heroin
Fucking no brainier nigga

junkies can get clean. it's just tough. thank baby jesus for drug court.

Stolen $600 from my parents

My arms aren't so bad. Good to hear that you're healing.

I was that bad for awhile but not anymore

Contact info?

Yes

A years supply of H

which character of trainspotting would you most liken yourself to ?

what´s your fetish?

Heroin is far more terrifying than anything sober life can offer.
I hate when people assume they're strong willed for resisting the temptation of drugs, when really they're just complacent with a narrow world view.

Why are you such a weak willed faggot?

What do you do when you run out of dope?

Does your name happen to be ciara?

Why do you use so much water?? Also what feelings are you running from? Or do you just like Heroin because it's fucking awesome?

what are you paying?

are you on west coast? Stopped using (mainlining) H back in '09, and black tar was mostly a western US thing while the "good" white stuff was on the east coast. Curious if it's still the same

good luck and gods speed my Sup Forumsrother. ride that shit like the wild stallion it is! don't die! you can't get high if you're dead.

just OD bro

It just sort of happened

It's like every orgasm, every warm hug, every instance of fingers running through your hair all packed into one high

I ain't your boy, buddy

>Contact info?
Making a an alt discord for reasons.
Should be done in 5.

Will you just do the rest of the world a favor and overdose? You'll get high as fuck, bro.

>every orgasm
Cliché

Is this what life is about?

I'm a full blown alcky and I wonder how our withdrawals differ

how do you find good dealers. I only have one guy and hes dry 90% of the time.

What have you got in that syringe?

Greentext your first time with either heroin or first hardcore drug

he probably already has before

>being high to hide from reality is much more terrifying than dealing with said reality
Hope you're just trolling user, because you're going full retard.

your withdrawals can kill you. his cannot

could you please stop? if not, why?

agreed -- at least to a certain extent. it is literally impossible to conceptualize what heroin addiction is like for the addict without having experienced said addiction. I know that comes off as gatekeeping bull shit to non-users, but it's absolutely the truth.

local police station should be able to point you to reparable dealers

>Contact Info

Dis: Krass#4228

you are using a massive needle and way too much water. I bet you use half a cotton ball.

Different user here. I've had IV Dilaudid when I was in hospital about 5 years ago.

Not a single other drug I've tried has come even close to the euphoria I've felt, and I've tried plenty of drugs in my time. Your breathing starts becoming shallow, It's almost like you can feel your lungs compressing and depressing when you breathe in and out. Wave after wave of calm, warm euphoria wash over you for two hours straight. It's pure fucking heaven.

Since then, I have a little more respect towards heroin addicts, because I know just how hard it was for me to leave the hospital knowing I will likely never experience the best feeling in my life ever again.

Good luck, OP.

how much is a decent amount to snort?

>Sobriety is reality

You're silly user.

Indeed.

Sick boy tbqh fam

Traps

That's an interesting way of looking at it.

I was born a weak willed faggot

I steal to get enough money for more dope

Nope

Both honestly. I'm running from some PTSD shit but also heroin is awesome

$75 a gram. It's powder, the good shit, over here in Atlanta where I am

Thank you Sup Forumsro

Give it time

Heroin is over rated and you know it, your explanation is made up. Just because you're disappointed with yourself doesn't mean you need to drag people down with you.

I hope you find a way to kick it and things work out for you.
Good luck Sup Forumsrother.
- Fellow user Addict

"I was that bad for a while but not anymore."

Being someone who was a dope addict exactly 7 years ago you already know how quick it leads to that with how fast tolerance builds with opiates/opioids/heroin.

Being able to get high on half a bag can turn into a pack a day (13-15 bags) in a month or two.

What is your earliest childhood memory?

brah im from nw ga. hook me up

What has been be the worst you've done in order to get some shit to get high?
And which is the worst thing you would do in order to get some heroin?

Yes, because reality just simply disappears because you're high? FFS, talk about going full retard. 'Reality' (which could mean a million different things btw) is eventually compounded for a heroin addict... every ~8 hours, x amount of money must be spent so that y amount of heroin can be consumed. Repeat that 'reality' day after day, and tell me again how easy a heroin addict lives...

>It just sort of happened

You started this "ask anything" thread, but all of your answers are flippant or dismissive.

Nothing just happens. Every choice you've made has brought you another step down that path. You make that same choice every day. I want you to look inside yourself and try to tell me why.

I'm not judging or scolding. I really want to know because I work in ER, and we have to pull junkies back from the brink of death, sometimes multiple times, until finally they aren't discovered in time. Obviously you enjoy the high, but is it worth the very high probability of death?

How does it feel to walk down the street knowing everyone else has a better life than you and a brighter future?

If i shot up what is in OP's photo with zero opiate tolerance, what are the chances I would die?

When did you stop loving yourself enough to stop caring what happens too you.

As a former Heroin dependant and current Heroin and other drug user...Try LSD to treat the PTSD and be smart when getting the awesome effects of any drug.

Very slim.

It would be very painful.

>thinking about your ptsd while on lsd
its like you want to have one of the worst panic attacks imaginable

Xanax for 6 years. Not “heavy” use, but fuck drugs.

Long time addict here. I've tried it all. But mainly was an IV crystal meth user. Almost two years sober now though. I understand the allure although heroin never tickled my fancy quite like crystal did. I just hope you know if you ever want to get clean, the hand of AA/NA will be there for you. Don't do anything stupid. I hope one day you can face your fears and get clean. I know I could never imagine living a life without drugs, but I'm doing it now and I am so grateful and happy to finally be living. I actually live myself and my life now. Good luck brother.

Can I have some of your heroin?

Obviously you know dick about LSD

Tried that shit when I was 15 smoked half a £10 bag, it was ok I guess my Freinds weren't so lucky two are dead and the other is a thieving cunt.
Now 30 and just smoke bud and the occasional trip, mdma

Neat

Thank you, friend.

I know, but I've just kinda given up.

The birth of my little brother when I was 2.5

Hell yeah bro, give me some way of contacting you and we can chill and get fucked up

Stolen $600 from my parents, as I've already said. My junkie ex-gf put it to me this way: "You'll do absolutely anything to get high." She's right.

Where you at , And Can i get some in Providence

He's a pretty big guy.

100% most likely. just depends on what kind of dope is in that rig. he used way too much water and its still pretty dark. I bang probably 2 pts at a time and im a 3 or 4 times a month kind of guy. I shot a .07 and woke up in the hospital once so it doesn't take much.

very difficult to tell how much is in OP's shot, as it's diluted as hell (due to it being the last bit they had). add to that, the potency of heroin can be all over the place. If i had to guess, though, I doubt the dose in OP's pic would kill a non-user... maybe some light headedness/nausea.

I've taken it. Had to be very careful to not go near negative thoughts

Impossible to determine the strength of a shot like that by a picture. Don't shoot it your first time. It's impossible to know how strong it is without trying it. Don't be an idiot. If you must do it, smoke it first to build up your tolerance. Doing a shot of heroin (maybe heroin maybe fentanyl, maybe weak AF maybe strong AF without knowing its strength is a good way to get yourself killed.

Which heroine is your favorite?

No tolerance and descent quality. Maybe 1/4-1/2 a point depending on how fat you are

Never done anything as hardcore as heroin, but I did oxy recreationally for awhile, I do really like opiates, but I always liked the way hydrocodone felt as opposed to oxy, I've read that heroin has the same sort of feeling that hydro has and well similar to oxy. Is this true?

You used it wrong then. The point of LSD is to let your mind go where it wants. "bad trips" aren't always bad, just s bit scary sometimes. But, fear is bullshit and isn't real so...Don't be a pussy.

can i have some? Dr. wount give me anymore pain meds for my back. Fuckin VA sucks

>Obviously you enjoy the high, but is it worth the very high probability of death?
To me it is. I don't really have a lot to live for.

Feelsgoodman. Seriously, I don't give a shit. I'm rapidly approaching rock bottom and enjoying the ride

Around age 13

I don't think I want to do that

NA freaks me out with all the rituals but if/when I decide to kick it I'll probably crawl my way there. Thanks man.

Yes.

Why smoke it and waste it when you can shoot it and taste it?

how long you penis?

Do you ever feel heroin is over rated?

All it does for me is make me warm and sleepy, then itchy as hell and throw up.

I've only smoked it though.

NW GA guy here. kik is thehydrodick
sc: hydrodick

are you really an a heroin addict?

You are literally trash, subhuman.
Not waking up tomorrow will be a gift.

You may be right. Once was still enough for me