Average pay in 2nd world country equals the lowest legal pay in 1st world country

>Average pay in 2nd world country equals the lowest legal pay in 1st world country

>2x average pay in 2nd world country equals the average pay in 1st world country

Other urls found in this thread:

m.money.pl/wiadomosci/artykul/srednia-krajowa-zarobki-w-polsce-gus,23,0,2237463.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people from greenland earn more than balts,slavs,greeks and turks

The map is bullshit

The minimum wage here is 1550 euro.

I'm pretty sure the average bloke earns more here. The modal salary is 37.000 euros a year in 2017.

The modal salary is 2.846 a month.

>poland higher than slovakia
Poland looks wrong

This must be PPP adjusted

I wouldnt live there not even for 5 times that average

I would. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway.

>products in 1st world countries are 2.5 times as expensive if not more than in the 2nd world

Current average pay in Poland reached 1100 euro this year, and Slovakia is indeed poorer in general

life is also 3x as expensive

That depends.
It's true when it comes to daily products like food, but things like cars, mobile phones or good clothes are either the same price, or even more expensive.

Can you live alone, if you own an apartment, on only 250 euros a month?
Here you can, comfy at it too

[Citations needed]

Cars are 3 times as expensive in Denmark even with a set price because of registration fees.
Then comes all the other costs.

>tfw it was 1000 in 2013
Fuuuck you Pootin

>m.money.pl/wiadomosci/artykul/srednia-krajowa-zarobki-w-polsce-gus,23,0,2237463.html

1 Euro = 4,2 zloty
4600 ÷ 4,2 ~ 1100

Putin was the reason it was that high in the first place.

I was shocked when i seen car/motorcycle insurance in uk and western yurop. Here i pay about 35 euro per year on a 600cc sport bike, i had to pay a bit over 950euro per year (in gbp) in London

Oil was the reason. And Pootin did nothing to decrease oil role in Russia's economic

Wrong the avg polenigger makes about 1400zł its 350 €

Suicide benefits are great I heard.

Maybe in your shitty village, Seba.

i am pretty sure 90% of poland makes the minimal wage lmao t. business man

It was 2.8 before, now it's 2.5.

>t. I know better than the statistics

What the fuck is wrong with the Ukraine?