I used to hate the taste of beer, but i've started drinking this and it's not so bad

I used to hate the taste of beer, but i've started drinking this and it's not so bad.

What are some good beers?

anything by bell's

Root beer.

I'm drinking founders azteca right now. it's pretty good

Fosters

Try any summer shandy. Try a coffee stout too. I like the Sam Adams nitro stout.

Depends on location sometimes but tastes vary from drinker to drinker... there are so many beers styles to choose from but I see you’ve chosen a pumpkin ale... if you like that then you may like varieties of amber ales and some brown ales too... keep trying new beers and be open to different styles

Normal Blue Moon is pretty good.

Maybe you'll like Broadside or Theakston's ales.

What kind of taste do you like?

>What are some good beers?

Meh. Any beer that's served good and cold is passable. Except Rolling Rock, which is horrible. Stick with decent beer if at all possible, or else go the cheap route and hammer Tecates, ice cold.

Dobgeg

Guinness

Ayyyyyy lmao

U.F.O Winter Blonde is pretty good

Also anything that isn't an IPA

your local brewers'.

dogfish head midas touch

for people who
want to learn to drink beer
I give them St Paulis Girl

that beer is unnaturally smooth, and whenever I have a party and I have a couple girls that I know that dont really drink beer, I buy this for them, and they finish it.

it is regular strength beer, not low or NA, but is ultra smooth, though I personally prefer IPA's

>ice cold
>pretending to know anything about beer

gtfo

is this a new pumpkin from blue moon?

No.

kill yourself if you drink blue moon or any other gimmicky flavored beers

If you want a good wheat beer go get Weihenstephaner or Andechs or another German import - they tasted like bananas and spice without having to add fake ass flavor.

Also fuck the hop craze I can't go to a bar and get an ale or a pilsner anymore because everything on taps another fucking IPA. Fresh Squeeze by Deschutes isn't bad though.

Anchor Steam is a classic quality American beer and they've been around forever.

North Coast out of Fort Bragg CA is dank as all hell. They're the ones with Brother Thelonius and Rasputin Imperial Stout - they make classic style too though like their Scrimshaw Pilsner or Red Seal Ale.

North Coast
Anchor Steam
Deschutes
Alpine Beer Company
Allagash
Oscar Blues
Ninkasi
Russian River

all good bets

Remember, don't get flavored beers unless they're tasteful or subtle and if you get a gimmicky shit beer because you're an idiot for advertising and have shit taste just fucking end it and don't support that shit.

Sleeman original draught