Trump claims that there is no drought in California

>Trump claims that there is no drought in California

Tippity toppity kekkity kek, why does Sup Forums support such an absolute retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/news/folsom-lake-rangers-predict-busiest-weekend-in-years/39767714
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/higher-water-levels-greet-memorial-day-weekend-for-first-time-in-years/
droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/StateDroughtMonitor.aspx?CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

@75367522
GOT EEM

fucking drumph

>be America
>build city in the desert
>complain when there's no water

well there's a reason we confined you to a continental concentration camp.

>be liberal piece of trash
>incur wrath of God

Wew lad

Dear Lord, I miss how beautiful it was here :(
Also, nice straw man.

i-it's all for the fish
#unstumpable

so? i see bottled water is the gas station. what the fuck is the problem here user

volsom brison blues moer liek volsom lage nod blues :DDD

Drought's over. Still low aquifer levels, but not a drought anymore. Most bodies of water are back at historic levels.

Also, much of the "drought" was caused by hippies wanting to save the one-legged triple-dicked flying toad or some othere useless animal.

>build city in the desert
>complain when there's no water
Literally this

That does it, I'm now a #cruzmissle

Stop fucking creating manmade lakes you fucking commiefornians

>why does Sup Forums support such an absolute retard?

Because he says things that make me chuckle.

This. Also the Sierra snowpack was at 99% first week of February.

>Engineers said Wednesday they had no choice. Without the releases, recent storms -- and another one predicted for later this week -- would have filled the lake to capacity by the middle of next week.

I live in michigan on the great lakes what is a drought :^ )

>we

STOP WATERING YOUR LAWNS AND SHOWERING
WE HAVE IMPORTANT ALMONDS TO GROW

The "drought" would be meaningless if only California allowed utilities to charge market rates for water instead of capping prices. Economics 101.

That's prime real estate right there. Perfect for building new condos.

t. ancap

You might want to explain to most of the Californians why they cannot afford water since you're so bright.

sure it is

From what I hear, you Commifagians can just suffer and die of thirst for the prosperity and redemption of the United States.

Really makes you think. That's why I'm a #Clintoris now

kcra.com/news/folsom-lake-rangers-predict-busiest-weekend-in-years/39767714

It's where liberals would drain the entire great lakes to save a squirrel.

They could afford it just fine, sideways Peru, because all of the industries that take advantage of the low prices wouldn't be there to drink it all up.

I live by that lake, its full now

OP is a faggot

>Folsom Lake is nearly at full capacity

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/higher-water-levels-greet-memorial-day-weekend-for-first-time-in-years/

a year has only twelve months you retard

wow... i guess i'm a #CruzMissile now

Fuck off, Tom.

There's a difference between a drought and overuse of water.

>lack of water means there is a drought

people actually believe this?

So your plan is to make it harder for industry to operate.

Undercutting the agriculture which you have managed to build in the desert there?

Don't suppose you have a plan for replacing the food production elsewhere.

Bigger problem is, the state of California's' population has doubled in the past 40 years, but the state and their liberal government has done nothing to create more reservoirs, aqueducts or water storage. They would rather spend money on things that make them feel good or that help their rich friends get richer.
Welcome to the state where we care about feelings more than facts.

droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/StateDroughtMonitor.aspx?CA

>Trump claims that there is no drought in California
>Tippity toppity kekkity kek, why does Sup Forums support such an absolute retard?

Build cities in desert
Don't harvest rain water
Dump billions of gallon of water daily into ocean to save little fish

Complain about drought.

I use to go fishing at the local lake but its literally at 12% and ugly as fuck now. Just a big gorge now basically :(

Desalinators turned on and operating though? NOPE.

This guy gets it. Californians are utterly retarded with their state's natural resources. For as focused as they say they are on environmental aspects, they make detrimental decisions regarding the hydrological systems.

Oh who would have thought there would be a fucking drought in the desert part of our state.

Actually the governer has accounces the drought is over.

he's not really wrong

california fag here, heard a couple months ago on NPR the host whispering nochalantly "our water reserves in the stated have reached sixty percent capacity and are still on the rise" and then never mention the drought again

it's a sad day when donald trump is telling more truth than journalists, maybe we do need trump

Californian here.

Trumps whole comment was very accurate really about the water projects being held up due to ridiculous environmental permitting requirements. The delta project has been held up for years but would fix our water problems.

yeah, but lets call him Drumpf and not bother to read his positions. Then call him a 6 year old intellectually.

that lake is already filled back up you triple nigger.

>So your plan is to make it harder for industry to operate.

My plan is to remove incentives for unsustainable industry. There's more than enough water in this country, they don't have to set up shop in the most arid regions of it.

>Undercutting the agriculture which you have managed to build in the desert there? Don't suppose you have a plan for replacing the food production elsewhere.

I didn't build it and we don't need it. We produce more food per capita than any other nation in the world, almost matching China's and India's output with a third of the population. If producers can't grow it affordably in regions that are ill-suited for it they can find a place to grow it more inexpensively.

>turns sprinkler on

It clearly says it's January in the bottom pic.
And November in the above pic.
Read, you faggot.

Wisconsin here feels good being a Great Lake fag!

The only problem with desalinators is what to do with the "brine", essentially the left over salts and chemicals; however the brine has many uses in refinery processes. On a limited scale, Texas has successfully implemented desalinators and has successfully utilized brine in some of these industrial processes.

also we have set asside $50 billion for high speed rail that will never get spent (amtrack can't even get between San Fran and LA due to moutains) but we could easily build new reseviors and other infrastructure with that money.

Same with world starvation: Its not food (water), its politics

So over 3/4's of the state is in a drought and Trumpfags are saying their isn't a drought because their daddy figure said so?

>not getting the joke about your retarded mm/dd/yyyy date system

wew...

Let me guess the jews who own the water and the jews who own the farms got together and decided to fuck everyone else over, and that's how you have this problem to begin with?

I think the only problem with RO, desalination plants is $/gallon of water being higher than normal sources of water. But that operating cost (and what a user would have to pay for it) is probably baked into the disposal costs of brine

There is no natural drought. Arizona next door has no difficulties. The government admits that it created it for the Delta Smelt.

>MY arrangement of numbers > Your arrangement of numbers

whoevever smelt it delta it?

see my comment here
and this gentleman
Rain is low, but we have other sources of water that are being held up my our democratic dominated government.

>ignoring the logical ordering of having the size of the unit of time in ascending order

Trump must go and live in Israel if he likes it so much.

fucking zionist faggot retard

The drought isn't over, where do you retards get thi shit?

The entire Southwest was in a drought until this winter. California, being a Southwestern state, is no longer in a drought. Either way, Trump called out the fact that it was environmentalists that made it so California's drought was exacerbated which is true. They made it so much of the water couldn't be held onto. He also omitted the fact that the vast majority of the water that was being kept is going to industrial farming, but that's whatever.

>Let me guess the jews who own the water and the jews who own the farms got together and decided to fuck everyone else over, and that's how you have this problem to begin with?

No, the rabbits in government who, like you, thought resources were free and infinite decided to cap consumer water prices so everyone could have their "needs" be "affordable". Then, surprise surprise, industries that use lots of water moved in to take advantage of what amounts to a subsidy of their expenses.

Yeah because they're draining the reservoir for the sake of some tiny worthless fish.

>muh logical system

How many bottles to refill the lake?

The desalinators "Will take to long to fix and cost too much money" Its a bullshit excuse. We spend $11.4 Billion on programs for illegal aliens but we can't water our lawns because we have no water. Its another means of control and another way the state can generate money. We are kept in a perpetual state of drought,which causes water rationing, which in turn makes prices for water go up. Simple supply and demand, we have less water, now you have to pay more for 1/2 of what you were allowed last year and the year before, ect. prices of water keep going up, and the local water municipalities keep making more money which go to local and state agency's. Its just another way the government is controlling YOU.

some regions are still in drought, sure. But Trumps comment was that water projects are being held up due democrats being idiots. Which is 100% and I admire him more that he bothers to know California poltics.

If he promises to force state to invest in water projects he gets my vote.

>picture of polar bear riding an iceberg that it just teleported to in the middle of the ocean
>picture of Al Gore's graph that shows temperature exponentially rising forever after 2010
>picture of how we had a few more hurricanes than normal in FL in 2005 so they predicted that we'd get like 200 the following year
#ImWithHer now.

AKA our state government subsidized Nestle to abuse our states resource lol

I live in california you fag, we are not in a drought. My house got flooded during the winter. We WERE in a drought untill about last september.

I don't think resources are free nor infinite.

That's a lie.

Anyway, that just sounds like bad planning by the legislators, probably on purpose, just like how in the EU the "income does not have to be taxed where it was made". Only now are they rectifying that loophole.

>also we have set asside $50 billion for high speed rail that will never get spent (amtrack can't even get between San Fran and LA due to moutains) but we could easily build new reseviors and other infrastructure with that money.
Oh, That money is going to get spent, and more, and you guys will end up with nothing.

Why should anyone care about the wellbeing of Californians? Stupid fuck.

Who cares, Paco? I just want the wall and kebab ban.

So that map is a lie? Can you show me an accurate one?

Sure it does irrelevant fly over state no one gives a shit about

sadly you are right, either on a rail system to no where for illegal alien free housing and college.

It's beyond scary how out of touch that delusional retard truly is. I think his supporter just want to watch the world burn

Tell that to the retarded Mexicans who spray wash their sidewalks or hose water their lawn in the middle of the day. Voting for trump will not fix the drought but it will fix the more obvious problem that contributes to practically everything wrong with this state (excess of retarded Mexicans)

Fucking europoors thinking their number arrangements are superior to the calendar of liberty and gun rights

Becuase we generate the most for the nation you imbecile. You may not like our policies but were a damn important state.

Wrong and wrong, Einstein

#triggered

Cali once had a bad drought
Solving it caused them much doubt
'til Trump won the vote,
and though he will not gloat
They were saved by the tears flowing out

Have you ever even eaten a kebab? It's basically an entire barbecue on a stick.

>implying triggers

my argument is rain is low sure, but there are many projects (delta project for example) that would alleviate and fix drought for farmers if we invested in it.

guess who is stopping the projects: democrats

t. central valley Californian

If Bernie gets elected, will he make it rain in California?

Generating commies is not a positive thing Juan.

There doesn't have to be a drought in Cali, not if we glass that shitty state.

Show me proof

Remember they're letting most of the water out of the reservoir because of a fucking smelt.

maybe he can get Pocahontas to do a rain dance

BUILD
A
RIVER

You are correct about the price per gallon for sure. I would like to imagine though that a project like that could pay for itself in a way because it is opening up industry. However it doesn't have to be the only solution, desalinators should really only be used as a support mechanism, not as a whole solution. The problem at its root is that the majority of the residents in California are irresponsible with their water consumption. This isn't so much true for rural areas in California, but this is what happens when cookie cutter housing and urban sprawl demands water for their perfectly manicured lawns in a traditionally arid region.

At least we have water faggot

why though?
Like, what does draining the water into the ocean even do to benefit this three inch, already endangered, fish?
What does this fish even do for the ecosystem that other variety of small fish don't?

We didn't have a drought year this year in Butte County.