Guys, let's be serious for a moment

Guys, let's be serious for a moment.

Really, would you?

I don't stick my dick in crazy

Fucking kill yourself and stop shitposting this cancer.

you must be new here

Yes I would sage this forced meme bull shit

No

I can't even tell what the fuck that's supposed to be

Brought that one on myself...

grow up. And, it's not a meme

op made another faggot threaD? WELFARE WHEELCHAIR MAN WELFARE WHEELCHAIR MAN WELFARE WHEELCHAIR MAN WELFARE WHEELCHAIR MAN WELFARE WHEELCHAIR MAN
AUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGOAUTISTIC FAGGOT THREAD GOGOGO

fpbp

thanks for the bump

all you got was sage faggot

logg me up make more theads like this

sage doesn't work, kiddo

>it's not a meme
I agree.
It's just a forced nothing. I'd call it a joke but that implies there's substance to it. It's like if a toddler were retarded enough to say something that doesn't make sense and then laugh at their own gobbledygook for hours, and then continue to tell everybody else how funny they are and repeat their gobbledygook to everybody they see.

This catastrophically stupid piece of shit anti-joke is worse than that of a retarded 3-year old.

so promise you wont delete this thread wheelfare wheelchair man

also what the fuck am i saying, i meant chairwheel fairwel

When you grow up, you'll understand. Little kids who grew up on the facebooks and youtubes can only understand the world as "meme" and "not meme". As you get older, you'll see the world is much more than that.

welfare wheelchair man