Linked my bank account
Moved $5000 into bank account

Question: How much to buy right now?

I need strategy advice.
Plz help.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashflare.io/r/599E01CC-2xTHS
btcheat
cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=720&HashingUnit=GH/s&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spend all of it on bitcoin and then lose it when bitcoin inevitably fails

>and then lose it when bitcoin inevitably fails

when will that happen?

lol

You did all this and learned how to cash out right? You get taxed on every sale, get hit with a big capital gains tax if you cash out within the year, and filling out taxes itself is a clusterfuck. Other than that you can use it to buy gold, but it's either you lose a fuck ton converting it to cash and get audited by the gov or have to slave away selling it to buyers. Just thought I'd warn you, people are buying it without even thinking.

OK. Bought:

0.10996941 BTC
$1,981.00
Coinbase Fee
$19.00
Payment Method Fee
$0.00
Total
$2,000.00

Won't have the coin until 12/20?
WTF!

dont buy you fucking moron start cloud mining with all that btc, get more profit over time as prices continue to fucking rise
hashflare.io/r/599E01CC-2xTHS

Wait until it is low?
Also if 5k is more than 20% of your savings/investments then you are already an idiot

>You get taxed on every sale, get hit with a big capital gains tax if you cash out within the year, and filling out taxes itself is a clusterfuck.

Ya, I get that. It's basically just another equity.

But fuck it. You get taxed on gains. I plan on turning this into $10,000 so I should be good.

that's why they want a hard fork to increase the block size
>takes a while to calculate each block and there is a lot of traffic

Ya, I guess if I used a cc it would be an instant transaction.

Lol, good luck.

>You get taxed on gains.
get a little risky and makes some altcoin bets
>deduct losses from your gains

>get a little risky and makes some altcoin bets

that'll probably be next.

AAaaaaaand
>it's gone

Even worse if you attempt to cash out.
Nobody is rich from bitcoin because you realistically can't spend it, it's almost impossible to cash out any large amount, and if you cash out a small amount, you pay at least 30% fees, then 50% tax, then get your money in 14-28 days

How does this work? I live in an apartment with free internet, could i mine the shit out of it or something?
Im totally new to this, please do explain if you care to.

>50% tax,
wtf are you smoking?

>have 200k in LTC

fucking bitcoin latecomer plebs, gonna be a litecoin millionaire

>you pay at least 30% fees,

So should I buy stock in Coinbase?

btcheat com/?i=631665

you purchase a set amount of of mining speed and they mine for you, after a while it starts accumulating either fast or slow, ill post a link at the bottom of this reply for you to calculate profitability depending on how much speed you purchase, just make sure to set power cost and consumption to 0 since they are taking care of that for you.
cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=720&HashingUnit=GH/s&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0

No, once bitcoin crashes, all the crypto crashes through no confidence and coinbase crashes.

youre retarded

>what are projected tax brackets
You have to be 18+ to use this website

>youre retarded
ya, maybe so
Im only down $35.40 (fucking cb fees)

I would not buy any right now. It's a bubble waiting to burst.

I would wait for it to "correct" by 30-40% and then buy. Never buy high.

Also you might want to look at a bitcoin ETF fund (like GBTC) that you can buy from a broker for little or no fees. As others have mentioned you'll get a lot more liquidity that way. I've made about $20,000 net on GBTC this year just by timing small trades. Always buy low, not high!

When net neutrality is passed and cryptocurrencies are destroyed, just like big banks want so there's no competition.

>No, once bitcoin crashes, all the crypto crashes through no confidence and coinbase crashes.

where were you 40 minutes ago?

Im starting to get nervous.

please donate for drugs

1MFq MMRMb 5KocB Rv2rrP2 F5CoQF XaoA32t

remove spaces

litecoin is a bigger bubble than bitcoin. The day bitcoin falls 30% litecoin is gonna fall 60%. If you've got litecoin take your profits and run.

>Never buy high.

The Korean govt is meeting right now to ammend their stance on crypto.

Im hoping they say something good and Asia sends it higher tonight

I see, and how's the profitability? I mean if i sign a contract for a year of 7.50$ per 1 MH/s, what does that translate too?
Im very new at this, but it seems like alot off fun and im glad some neets have finally been paid off.

Also, is it worth mining myself? As i said i have free electricity, so i guess i would do a profit?

this guy doesnt understand coin at all it wont crash till it hits at least 100k a coin

based on what analysis? serious question

>If you've got litecoin take your profits and run.

Spent nothing but time to get them, got nothing to lose. If I'm not a millionaire when I cash out, its not worth it.

>it wont crash till it hits at least 100k a coin

ya, my biggest hope would be to get my money back and let the rest ride

tbh I'll probably end up buying more tho

Ima greedy bastard

How much you got?`

You should cash out a mill when you have two mills, and keep the other mill in btc.

Cash out mills while it rises, and when the bubbles burst you still have your bitcoins and hope for them to rise again. You also have cash.

mining yourself would also give a profit but you're looking at a $3000-5000 mining machine thats why most people go with could mining over buying mining rigs themselves, usually all investments make about 7-15x on that site in the course of 6 months only thing the calculators cant calculate is the price of coin going up, so no estimate is 100% on how much you will make in 6 months to a year

user, you have to ask yourself why you are buying it. Chances are, greed and/or fear of missing out.

Why Bitcoin is sketchy:

1. Ask ANYONE who owns bitcoin, "have you ever bought anything with bitcoin?". The answer is "no". These people are in it for speculation only.

2. Bitcoin is not special, and "this time" is NOT different. There are many historical bubbles (tulips in holland, south sea corporation, 2008 housing, etc), but these bubbles never seem like a bubble at the time.

Honestly, there isnt really any way to sit on your ass and make money. The most honest personal finance tip I can give is that your primary job, business, etc will always be your prime source of income. It is prudent to think this way.

I think bitcoin will continue to climb, but this is just a detour en route to 0.

Save your money, but a term deposit/GIC and sit tight. Finally, never invest in something you don't understand. Good luck.

KEK

You're acting as though all other crypto are based on Bitcoin. ETH, LTC, IOTA, etc are all fundamentally different than BTC.

Bitcoin isn't going to crash. It'll dip and rise back up like it always does.

~610

multiple, instead of spending your days on Sup Forums try reading Forbes or fucking trying to use google. Your on the wrong site to be reading facts and analysis go fucking type something in a search engine asking shit like this on b nigga get the fuck out

you've missed this bubble.
trust me (economist and lawyer) crypto's are going to crash hard and fast. It might be in 3 months or 3 weeks or it might be tomorrow but when it happens it's going to be ugly and you're going to want to be out before it happens.

That sounds awesome, thanks.
What can i lose tho? You said im paying, how much do i pay and can the cost increase?

If i sign a contract for x amount of money for a year, can i still push in more money if im feeling confident?

If your're getting nervous, you shouldn't have bought in at all. Buy crypto with the long game in mind, because you're going to watch the prices plummet and skyrocket more than your last gf's mood swings.

Step 1 is to set up a GDAX account and move all your coinbase portfolio there. This will eliminate your assraping coinbase fees.

youre dumb as fuck ive bought apple watches, i have bought gift cards i have bought alt coins, dude gtfo your hurting someone thats actually interested in btc which will keep making the price go up. people buy shit all the time with btc you fucking pleb just because you dont know how to spend them doesn't mean you cant buy things with them sigh. people like this are are net neutrality

Not me. I hope they cause another panic and it drops the prices 300%

That'll be another buying spree for me.

yes they have a reinvest feature so you dont actually have to put more money in, you can either cash out, or put your profits back into purchasing more speed after every payout (payouts happen every day at 0:00UTC)

Said hardfork has already happened on 1st August

As investments, cryptos = beanie babies or baseball cards, an overpriced investment with no inherent value. Except, instead of being overpriced by a couple of hundred percent, they are overpriced by several thousand percent. I've sold all my cryptos and not buying back in until after the crash.

You're so full of shit, I might just create another useless altcoin and name it after you.

You don't understand user.
The price has been manipulated into artificial hypervaluation.
Theres a few that have a huge amount of holdings, and they are selling their own coins to themselves at increasingly higher values and that is causing this skyrocketing in value.
They are driving it up to cash Out, and when they do, the crash comes.

>>thinks investments only go up, never go down

And how much do I pay?

If i sign up for 7.50$/1MH/s, what the fuck does that tell me?
How much every month or week?

The public's confidence in crypto is what matters. If the highest valued one crashes, people won't trust crypto in general

I'll be back to laugh my ass off at you after the inevitable bubble burst, except you will probably an hero first.

You should have been in it a year ago, same with Litecoin

>Finally, never invest in something you don't understand.

Im fortunate enough to where this is not a significant amount. If it goes to zero, I'll be pissed but not down and out.

Ya, I admit I got those animal spirits. Cant make money if you're not in it. And for me, I really don't learn until I have skin in the game and can 'feel' what's going on.

I would just like to take this time to say this is not where anyone should be reading about btc or alt coins, go check out forbes.com go read a legit site with legit investors talking about it, Sup Forums is here to confuse you and fuck up your brain. if you want to read normal people talking about btc use a search engine and find a different site you can easily buy gift cards on gyft app with btc you can buy shit on newegg with btc, the MGM in vegas just started trading btc for usd, anyone who doesnt use btc to buy things that own it are hurting the price of btc by not spending it, the only reason a coin would cost 18,000 usd is because people are spending it and people are buying it, and people are selling it. if no one was doing any one of those 3 it wouldnt be worth more than a dollar so suck shit all you faggots in this post saying its going to crash, it will not crash more than 3k at a time until it hits about 80k then it could be between 5-8k at a time. yall need to read a fucking book and find jesus.

>crypto's are going to crash hard and fast
They probably aren't. Banks want in, wallstreet wants in. People want to make money. They all know if they all dump money in, they will make money.

I'm not sure what buying apple watches or gift cards has to do with cryptocurreny. This is called an "ad hominem attack", which is one of the more straightforward logical fallacies. It takes a pleb to know one.

On this note OP, you will likely notice that crypto evangelists refuse to entertain the slightest criticism of their techno-utopian fantasies. You have been warned.

exactly

compare that speed with the profit calculator i posted or find your own profit calc online with google

>and you're going to want to be out before it happens.

My master plan is to sell my initial investment and enjoy the ride with 'houses money'.

Why are you so interested in buying an investment AFTER it's gone up 4100% in three years. This is not the time to buy, 2014 was.

this kid has autism do not trust

>Step 1 is to set up a GDAX account and move all your coinbase portfolio there. This will eliminate your assraping coinbase fees.

Definately going to explore that option.

thanks user!

I think this is actually fair. Personally, I have an MSc in computer science, so i am interested in the wallet mechanics, underlying cryptographic primitives, etc.

Your comment about "understanding" once you have some skin in the game is totally valid. In this case, invest 100$ and study until your heart is content!

>and not buying back in until after the crash.

timing is everything.

we'll see where this goes...

just another wall street fag trying to get the money back to wall street smh

The general public already doesn't.

The only people buying are a) people that genuinely believe it'll somehow replace the dollar, b) people that stopped believing that, and are now riding the gravy train, and c) idiots like OP that think it's a way to a mil after a month.

If BTC crashes, the crypto base will still be there to pick up the pieces. MSM will declare crytpo dead, prices will plummet, and the tinfoil hat wearing crypto base will buy back the altcoins at rockbottom until one of them takes off again and replaces BTC.

Especially if the Lightning network, or coins like IOTA take off. Removing the inconveniences of huge fees and transaction times would go a long ways towards mainstreaming crytpo.

Bitcoin is way overpriced right now and it will crash soon. I'd stay away from Bitcoin.

I promise I do not have autism

HELP ME INVEST MY SHKILS! I WANT FREE GIBZ
u pay me 1k ill tell u what u should invest in for short term profit of at least double what your investing

I think i understand it now, thanks.
Would you personally recommend scrypt cloud mining or SHA-256

hashflare is a scam scam scam scam
RUN

i can sell you BTC, i charge a 2% fee of all purchases.

Hat#2706 on DISCORD!

Elaborate

capital gain taxes dumbass thats what next

Is there a way to buy iota without btc though?

>capital gain taxes dumbass thats what next

I hope so.
They only tax gains and that's what Im after

How is the possibility of turning illegal made money from something like dope dealing?
Would this be possible in a safe manner without too much hassle, with only small and medium sums of money?
And also would the money be safe if said person were to get caught?

The point of that post was to let you know that after capital gains tax, you won't have much gains to boast about

people 2 years ago would say you are 3 years late

today, you're 5 years late

Maybe people two years from now will say he's 7 years late?

the CEO Sergei Potapenko is connected to various other blacklisted services such as HashCoins, Polybius & Emercoin, all of which have nearly identical team members on their sites and who actively link to, advertise and promote each other.

I'm guessing you're young enough you haven't seen a market crash before.
Most of my grandparents generation refused to use banks, because when they were younger some of the banks crashed and people lost everything overnight.
Sure the rest of the banks were there to pick up the pieces as you say, but why would they trust them anymore than the ones that fucked them over.

>after capital gains tax, you won't have much gains to boast about

we're looking at 198% appreciation in 1 month.
who knows where it will end

Because this isn't anything like a bank you fucking retard. Everyone invested in it knows exactly how volatile it is. Nobody thinks this is a safe or stable investment.

Buy litecoin holy shit it’s awesome. I got in a few weeks ago at 65 and it touched 400 today. Awesome man. Cashed out some of my coins with a 7k profit

So what would you advise me to do?
I have a small amount of money as of now, but will be getting a steady inflow of cash in the future. Is it practical to buy bitcoins with illegal cash, and is it prefarable to using mining services such as HashFlare?

Or should i invest in another mining service?

Buy ripple and litecoin

now is the absolute worst time to buy

good job OP, easy money for the rest of us that aren't retarded

>How much to buy right now?
>Right now
>As the bubble reaches its apex

Fuck bitcoin you should be investing in magic beans, brainlet.

Is it practically doable with medium amounts of paper bills?
Sorry for the shit questions, im quite new to all of this.

Wait for btc to do next huge drop. Or buy ltc or eth and hold.

You should have bought Saturday when it was down to 13k

this is solid advice, but only if you plan on day trading.

If you want to buy and hold and perhaps sell a bit to cover inital costs coinbase is probably much more user friendly - I stick with it.

I dumped $5k into litecoin last week (50@ ~94) - plenty of people told me I was too late btw. sitting at $20k this very second...

>now is the absolute worst time to buy

OP here: why?

Im sure people were saying that a month ago.
Hell, I was saying it a few years ago...