What do you think about conservatives?

What do you think about conservatives?

A fine group of people who don't understand their own ideology.

Fucking retards who literally favor shit like slowing down the internet cuz Trump says so.

Better than niggers

A bunch of uneducated white dipshits.

>OP's pic extremely related

Yeah, so are herpes. Doesn't mean you need either of them. If niggers and Trumpcucks all disappeared tomorrow, America would be great again.

much smarter than a bunch of brainwashed lockstep Libtards.

Scared whites, scared of made up things.
Economic Conservationism died when Reagan was elected. Social conservatism died with Trump

Boisterous, materialistic, and aggressively ignorant
Everything bad about America in terms of the rest of the world and has no other choice but to stick their heads up their collective asshole when confronted with reality

I’m not a redneck and live in the northeast US and a conservative Trump voter

I think they are great. you need places where the eco system is protected. I like the idea of saving things for what they are and doing everything to keep them that way.

I'm assuming you saw through the wall bullshit them, or are just making this up entirely, because if you did see through the wall bullshit, you would've seen through all of it.

I live in a deep blue state and flew a Trump banner outside my house when all the other houses had Hillary banners. On November 9th all the Hillary banners were gone and my Trump banner wad still up. My neighbors don’t like me very much anymore

*was still

>LOL STAY SALTY FAGGOT

Is essentially what everyone was telling you while you pouted about how the last president was a stupid nigger or whatever.
So you're not really operating my any sense of reason, just fear-mongering, herd mentality, and petty respite.
Neat.

I wouldve though most of Sup Forums frequenters are somewhat 'conservatives' racist, homophobic, hates the left, probably more atheist Conservative, defs milo yiannopoulos type characters

I think they should remember what happened after the roaring twenties and Reaganomics so maybe they'd stop trying to implement that kind of policies again.

great people

Same way I feel about liberals
Retards

shut your fucking mouth motherfucker

No, faggot. Unlike you, we aren't actually racist, homophobic, or anything like that, because we understand this shit to be HUMOROUS.
Faggot Trump-supporters who take everything too fucking literally assumed that and based an entire movement off of it.
They are that fucking retarded.

>old-Sup Forums-V,-new-Sup Forums-Norsefire.jpg

I wore a MAGA hat to the gas station on Nov 9th and the cashier scowled at me the entire time

>Feels good man

Yeah, who cares what happens to the country as long as we get to trigger the libs

So this never happened.
You're actually so desperate to seem contrarian that you fabricated any entire hypothetical in order to prove a point with virtually no substance behind it.

Yup. The libs are the ones ruining the country so fuck em, Make America Great Again and get rid of these fucking libs and illegals

Even if you don't inhabit the south you still come off as white trash that's better left in the incinerator, since recycling you would actually drive society back further.

You talk like a fag

I'd much rather talk like the biggest faggot on the entire planet than some borderline unintelligible, knuckle-dragging mongoloid.

broad brush much?

Whats driving this country back are the musling-loving libtards who want moar refugees to blow us up and moar mexicans to import drugs. It’s all about the votes to democrats, there’s zero morality in them.

Nah. The more you talk and write like that the more people realize what a tryhard imposter you are. Be normal for a change.

Musling.

>muslim, sorry new phone

usa is joke country now, I am enjoying watching it burn from within.

They need to expand their horizons a bit more and be a bit less proud about where they come from.

>Imposter of what?

>Normal

There is no such thing, and precisely why I'm not.

You never communicated with any ethnic group outside of your own, have you? Or I'm assuming every one of your experiences were negative, since you likely walked in with the assumption that it would be.

No I work in a big city area and I was in the military for 8 years, of course I communicated with people outside my ethnic group. See what the problem with liberals? They stereotype conservatives, which is exactly the opposite of what they preach

>Expand their horizons a bit more

That is impossible, since Conservatives deep down know they're an embarrassment on a personal, national, and global level so desperately attempt to maintain their delusions at the cost of reality.
They are sheltered, and overcompensate for this by being overly-militaristic moral-fags who turn a blind eye to pedophilia as long as it's sanctioned by Christ.

No, I need niggers for my job. I'm a foreman at a food production factory and the ability to pay niggers $7.50 to do fairly dangerous work overnight without them complaining is essential to my business.

You syntax makes you appear as someone who isn't native speaker of English, so I'm going to assume you're trolling and are actually non-white.

is this the shit you tell yourself or are you trolling.. props if the latter

here's a conserv for your shilled sphincter

>accusations

At least we don’t want more child-raping muslims here in the US, Obamas muslims were cutting little girl’s gentials in Minnesota last year weren’t they?

Economically speaking they're retarded. They can't balance a budget for shit. Socially, minus the Jesus freaks they're pretty based.

Lol. I’d love to know what you do all day. I mean what you really do—not what you would tell us you do.

yeah who cares when your kidanalysis and sarcasm both miss the mark

There's that fag talk again

I’m sure they still are, too.

>What is cultural integration

You falsely assume we want Shariah Law mandated as the general rule of law for the United States.
We don't, but, and I know this is difficult for a Christian to comprehend, but there are other religions that exist in need of being catered to by the government.
Also, these people were reprimanded.

>economically speaking
you can't

More guns will save this country! More healthcare will destroy this country!

I don't mind conservatives but I don't care for reactionaries.

>What you do all day
I've always hated questions like this, since even if I did awesome things in the past, or will do them in the future, it doesn't necessarily matter as long as I'm in a less than alright position for the moment.
Besides, even if I do disclose what I'm doing, why on Earth would I contextualize my livelihood within your parameters of value?
I wouldn't.

>Pic related

Its islam though. They want sharia law, they want gays and jews to die off, they want to marry 8 year old girls and they want women to wear hijabs. This is incompatible with the rest of the US population (especially the conservatives). Liberals dream about stuffing a square inside a round hole but in their fantasy world they don’t realize that trying to impose that will lead to civil war

dumb as shit
clueless
greedy
out of touch
self absorbed
self aggrandizing
should i go on?

>ISLAM WANT EVERYONE DEAD GOD DAMN IT
That's fantastic, so you see, now, how the Liberal agenda must include Islam but can't exclude everyone else, right?
This is where Islam will adapt, but it will likely fizzle out anyway in favor of Atheism in a generation or two anyway, because it is generally a retarded religion.
As for their customs? They're more than welcome to within their own domain, as is everyone else.

Also,
>MOOSLAMS WANT THE JOOS DEAD

If you happened to crawl out of Sup Forums, why then would the liberal Jewish elite in the nation want themselves essentially surrounded by a rapidly multiplying force who ultimately hates them?
To avoid suspicion?
It seems extremely counter-productive at this point.

Lol the democratic party is made up of women, niggers, gays, the mentally ill, the offended, children and illegal aliens so compared to that conservatives are pretty awesome.

You forgot dead people and criminals

It's absurd how severely conservatives overestimate their ability to offend, and then proceed to assume this makes them correct in some way.

Theyre generally retarded
with nonsensical economic views and a limited understanding of how the world functions