Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I have a problem. I'm 19 year old and a virgin and I appear to have Phimosis. This basically means my foreskin can't retract over my bellend. After days of research i can put together that it's quite severe and if I want to get it treated I would have to either spend hours a day doing stretching exercises and hope it works, or get circumcised.

Circumcision is a scary, scary thing to think about. And I also can't bring myself to go to a doctor and show them my dick, simply because I'm embarrassed

What the fuck do i do here :/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
youtube.com/watch?v=InbvS0l1sw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hang yourself

Exact same problem here. One year older than you. I'm going to try and work up the courage to go to the doctor.

Get shit cut off stop being a pussy, it's literally a doctor's fucking job to look at your dick

I'm happy enough, got a nice job and I talk to women like it's nothing and could easily date and fuck one if I wanted.
Hanging myself is not an option

I have the same problem and I fucked so many women and they love it, just keep it man, women love hooded cocks, just leave it alone and don't worry about it, CHAMP.

Exercising it is easier, trust me

I would have to ask for a female doctor because a dude tried to rape me when I was younger and now I can't think of a guy trying to touch my dick, that's the worst part about it for me

Just start doing yoga then suck you're own dick. It won't matter if anyone thinks it's sone weird shit. Is that why the Jews cut it off maybe? Cause it can cause problems later in life? If you mess up and the baby dies then you have an accidental sacrifice to the bull god ready to go.

Typical bait thread by an anti-circ activist to spread his FUD.

KYS

Problem for me is that I simply can't show my head at all.
I know that girls actually like being able to pull a foreskin back and get to the head. For me that is just not possible. And also I worry about the cleanliness of my cock as well :')

Just go to a doctor. Get it cut. It's the fast, easy option. Also, you won't have problems anymore. They just inject you anesthesia in the spinal cord and you stop feeling half of your body. And then, it's pretty much over. Just avoid getting boners for a time, and that's it

Had it too, I straight up went to the shower for an hour and removed all the build up disgusting smegma, and now my dick is golden. Don't be afraid, trust me it changed my life.

dude i jack it like 2 times a day i would not be a happy man

Did you not have to circumcise? How did you do it?

how bad could it be? Females get their hymens ripped. I'd think that you could just pull it up while it's flacid and after a while it'd stretch on its own.

A doctor has to see shit like that all the time. It's gonna be fine if you show them it. Like they have to study this shit while they are in college.

yeah in nearly 40 and dealt with this all my life, my foreskin was also attached quite high up on the head, and so it tore a few times, which is a little traumatic when you are first having sex.
I never got the chop, what i did do based on docs advice is this, retract your foreskin frequently (you should be every day in the shower anyway to clean under it). use a cortisone steroid cream on the foreskin and stretch it when you are in the shower every day. The cortisone will thin the skin and allow it to stretch better/faster. Once i did this it was no longer an issue, foreskin is still tight, but much better than it was and a hell of a lot better than hacking off a piece of yourself. I can't imagine wanking without a foreskin, wouldnt be half as much fun.

Did anyone show a doctor this problem? Did they want to see it erect so that they can tell how little it goes back? did they try to pull it back for you?

Didn't require surgery, I just took a long ass shower and pulled back my foreskin.. It hurt but I pulled through and I'm so happy I did it

I can't retract it at all is the thing..

I will however look into the steroid cream thing, although everything I saw online heavily suggested against it

Pun intended

Was yours as bad as this? basically what mine is..

Just get circumcised, it was the best thing i did to my dick and i didnt even have phimosis. I thought getting my bottom wisdom teeth out was more painful (though a shorter healing timeframe).

thats because youre a disgusting fucking european piece of shit. either commit suicide or seek medical treatment for being european

OH shit no, mine stopped like 1/2 cm at the end of the shaft, I think you should see a doctor if it's that severe.

Same thing every loser says prior to hanging themselves. You are not kidding anyone here.

Jokes on you, it's a birth defect, doesn't matter where you are from you ignorant retard

>while the glans is not nearly as sensitive as the foreskin

how’s it look like now? thinking about getting it done myself, curious to see how it looks before/after.

Go get circumcised. Doctors like that see dicks every day and they're paid to not do anything but do their job.
Seriously I wouldn't be embarrassed by it. They're doctors. Going in with lung cancer because you smoked all your life is way more embarrassing than getting foreskin removed. They do it all the time and they won't say anything about your dick.

28 here, had the same problem, I found the courage and got circumcised. It will take some time to recover and my glans is still a bit oversensitive, but it was worth the effort.

Just DO IT

i'm in the same train Sup Forumsro but when is soft i actually can full retract it, and i really don't want to be circumcised because i like to have the foreskin

did u have to get hard in front of them? did they examine it much?

All that crap about circumcision ruining your dick was such BS and seems to be dying down lately because people realized that it isnt such a bad thing lol.

>And I also can't bring myself to go to a doctor and show them my dick, simply because I'm embarrassed
Are you fucking kidding? Doctors look at dicks and other disgusting shit all day they're not gonna care about your dick, user.

when’d you get it done? got pics?

you know how i know youre a virgin? you think girls like foreskin

Nah, I didn't have to get a boner. Also the check up was quick, the doctor was used to this kind of things.
It will be a bit painful and will need recovery time (months), but in the end you'll be free & clean.

DO IT

Obviously the next logical step

Im from california, every girl i talk to either has no opinion or prefers cut.

>days of research
you're a fucking liar, baitposting faggot
THIS: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
will solve your problem AND save your foreskin
OP is a shekelsniffing kike

Sucks cause your dickhead is gonna look all red like the rest of the uncut swine lmao

Was in the same boat as you, at 28 though! Still fucked bitches though, they didn’t care. Felt embarrassed when getting with someone at first though. After a break up decided to get it sorted.

Tried stretching exercises for a month, they made a negligible difference. And the “stretched” skin became irritated. So thought fuck it, went to see a private urologist who suggested circumcision. Waited 3 weeks from consultation for the op. Had it done under GA. Bit uncomfortable for a week, and was having sex 5 weeks.

Best thing I ever did. GP may suggest steroid creams etc. not sure how effective they are though.

I have health insurance, which paid for it all in a very nice hospital. There are private clinics that do this sort of thing.

Get the embarrassment out of the way, and think about the future.

this is the best cure for phimosis

please don't listen to these jewish LIES

Stretch it out in the shower and get laid. Resolved itself in like 6 months with almost daily stretches ( google this). Sex was great since you're so invested in fucking you dont think about the tightness. Ofc that was after I could pull it back

I know others say use steroid cream but if its not severe you dont need it. Just google how to stretch out your skin in the shower .

Go see a doctor and get circumcised. You'll be free from pain, embarrassment & all the other shit.

JUST DO IT!

dont want to sound like that classic Sup Forums cunt talking about how i get pussy but i had really bad phimosis to the point where i was really scared of having sex and stuff. I told my girlfriend about it and she didnt care so we started having sex and stuff and as we did it more regularly the foreskin slowy started stretching and now after about 5 months its fully stretched and i can pull it back all the way

Stop being a fucking faggot. It's just your dick. You're just afraid you're going to pop a boner when the doctor touches it. Fucking faggot.

Pull back a little more each time you piss. Thats what I did. Eventually itll be stretched out enough. Pulling it back while showering helps too.

Here we can see an upset user with a mutilated dick. Its okay to be jealous you ugly faggot

Just did it 12 days ago, my dick doesnt look good right now, but in the future i'll be happy

Like I told you, women love hooded cocks, I can't pull my skin backward when erected, but I can pull my skin backward when is not erected. Just leave it alone, women love it. I fucked so many of them, they just tell me that it taste good, feels good and can't get enough of my hooded cock.

Pinch the tip when you pee. Fill up your foreskin with piss than let it go. This will rinse out the gunk. Then gently stretch a few times a day. Take your time and you will be golden in a few months. There is no reason to risk losing your dick to a kike with a butter knife.

Kek. Cutfags btfo

Why is that more practical than just using soap and water in the shower?

Couple of days of stretching is a lot more worth than a life of reduced sexual pleasure.

Jesus Christ user. Just cut it off with a pair of scissors. It’ll heal like any cut and you’ll be good. You’re way over thinking this.

>you think girls like foreskin

This is how I know you are a fucking retard

I retracted my foreskin but now the my shaft hurts when I jerk it. What should I do?

get hard, one swift tug to pull it back. problem solved forever

It's caused by being a virgin for too long. All you got to do is rip bandaid off, or in your case, tug the forskin down. forcefully.

quick tug

just a swift strong tug and you'll be fine.

Fuck I had this issue as well bro and I got it fixed when I was 15 ( now 21) . You'll be fine man. Just can't beat your dick for a while after it

There are kits that you can buy. basically you start stuffing the end with a thing, then slowly keep increasing size until its stretched. You just wear it all day in your boxers.

Would definitely do that before having some kike or some retard doctor just hack off part of your penis.

Research

>What is Google? How to shot web?

I've got no hood and I've fucked plenty of women, and the majority have told me it was the best sex of their life

...... no

Cuz it's fun
>Cutfags will never understand

>the majority of women who have never seen a non-mutilated penis

I mean. If all I drank was Brawndo my entire life, water would probably be a little unsatisfying and strange too for the first time

join the circumcised club faggot

pedo alert

foreskin is fucking nasty join the cut club

foreskin is fucking nasty join the cut club

Doctors see more dicks than they ever care to remember. Dont worry about a doc seein your dick. And go to a doc and have him cut it.

Thats really gonna be your only option.

>quit smoking/other bad habits that will inhibit healing
>begin taking a daily vitamin or eating appropriately for what your intake/funcitonal needs are
>see doctor about surgery
>continue new lifestyle until surgery
>heal up in a few days
>fuck bitches

stop being a faggot and get that shit cut off, I was 14 when i first got my balls checked by a 70 year old male doctor and i was just thinking “this isn’t as scary as I expected”, don’t let that shit pull you back

Its got electrolytes

Stretch it. I did mine it's sorted now. Don't get your foreskin chopped, it's fucking brush and backward, it means you lose sensation and can't fuck or knock one out so pleasurably. I know so many guys who were circumcised and have all sorts of problems.

Stretch rings with lubrication. It's a piece of piss.

Ideally see a doctor, but I think a lot of cases of phimosis can be helped just by stretching. Do NOT do what people are suggesting and just try to do it all at once - do it gradually, over many days, weeks, months, however long it takes - just a bit more each day. You need the skin to grow more cells and heal, ripping your dick off isn't going to help anyone. Also steroidal cream if you can get your hands on it.

Don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds. I have a foreskin and while it may make sex more enjoyable, but it doesn't get the orgasm sensation like the glans does - at least not in my case.

(((Who))) could be behind all these posts? Do they really seem like they want to help you?

Hahahaha just get it circumcised. Problem solved

Your price is way too high, you need to cut it after op hurt but safer

Yeah, your dick will get injected with a needle with anesthesia and it will be okay

youtube.com/watch?v=InbvS0l1sw8

I had a similar problem, pulled back on the foreskin like a nigger yoinking a purse, immediately and permanently unstuck

do the stretches, its better than fucking up the feel in your dick for life, i had a circumcision at 24 and i can vouch and say it feels a lot less pleasuring.

this sounds like it would hurt and probably wont fix anything

I mean the showing your junk to a doctor thing I get. I had to pull my small package out in front of a female doctor who isn't even my family doctor and then sit there awkwardly while she felt around my testes to find the source of my pain.

You would think that at least one person would respond, but it's evident the samefag probably left the thread.

what would you rather do?
put a small ring on the end of your dick every day for a couple hours

or:

have a strange jewish man in scrubs literally SLICE OFF A PIECE OF YOUR PENIS BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF

Exactly. Thanks.
There is never a reason to mutilate. Is it really so hard to do stretches for a couple of months?

Stop being a socially awkward autistic little cunt. No amount of medical research you do will amount to the knowledge of a certified doctor.

Get out of your basement, go to your parents and tell them you need to see the doctor. Ask for a male doctor, you'll be more comfortable, show him your dick (they've seen thousands of dicks so doctors really don't give a fuck) and ask him to keep it confidential.

Doctors are professionals and life isn't a fucking anime or cartoon, grow up.