Was Bo Jackson the greatest athlete in sports history? Who was better?

Was Bo Jackson the greatest athlete in sports history? Who was better?

i always wanted to see how bo the decathlete would've turned out

scalabrine easily

No, not even close

Playing dual sports is a meme and unrewarding

Most athletes prefer to specialize so they can become great at their craft

Lebron could be an NFL tight end but it doesn't really make sense when he could just be goat at basketball

Fuck bo jacksons 30 for 30

Wayne Gretzky.

That is all.

Easily. A man among boys during the heaviest early steroid era.

Gretzky
Bo Jackson
Magnus Carlsen
Michael Jordan
Messi

All physique no skill.

Put him in an NBA team and all of a sudden Bo Jackson is a 5th string bench option for a bottom team.

My pops thought so. He went to A&M when Bo was in college and his greatest memory was A&M's defense stuffing him at the goal line twice. It was a big deal and he thought Bo was the shit

Jim Thorpe

Also probably olympic wrestlers are the greatest athletes. The training and conditioning are unreal

Hockey players are poor athletes

Swag Jerry Rice

doug flutie

A

Physically speaking, probably not. The guy was just gifted in ways that no one else could ever achieve. Even over a million generations I doubt you could make another specimen like him. Mentally he was pretty simple. Not dumb, just not profoundly gifted like others and it was just a game to him. He caught the ball, ran the ball, and hit the ball. He saw no grand strategy to it. Definitely one of the top three athletes of all time.

Jarryd Hayne

In terms of dual athletes, I'll take Prime Time Deion.

this was a pretty good meme while it lasted, ausfailians getting all hyped only to have him be exposed

rip memey

Let me tell you something. I've been watching this game for 30 years and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.

>wanted to play baseball when he was a kid
>hockey was so fucking easy he decided to do that instead of grinding away for years in the minors to maybe become a replacement level player in the much more competitive world of baseball

FUCKING