>6 hour drive
>wife still not home at midnight
>call her phone
>Straight to voice mail
>starting to get worried
>call her mother
>she left just after noon
>hang up, phone rings
>police inform me that my wife and daughter were involved in an accident and I need to go to the hospital
>they were hit head-on by a drunk driver
>I had to identify my wife and 2 year old daughter's bodies
I don't think I can go on.

Merry Christmas. What a wonderful early gift you've received.

Fuck you

fucking check 'em, and this is samefag

Come on man, no need to think like that. You definitely matter to people. I'm sure you didn't enjoy the feeling of losing them, so why put someone else through the pain of loosing you. Come on mate, cheer up. :)

Time to round up a posse and go kill your self a drunk driver

I don't have anyone else. They were my whole world.

This isn't the best place for compassion, OP.
You'll never get truely over this, it will get better with time, but it will forever haunt you.
Try moving on, focus on work or a hobby. As time goes on maybe one day you'll feel ready for a new romantic relationship.

You love that world with them. You should remember them and keep loving them. You can make a new world with other people you can love just as much. It can always get better, but that depends on you.

Lucky you. You've got a lifetime excuse to be an alcoholic, drug addict, and general failure. I've waited so long for my own excuse to come around, but it hasn't yet.

Still, there is no need for that. If you think you have nothing else to live for do something like adopt a child, or help some orphans. That stuff can humble you, and you should get in touch with some friends.

Really hope you'll be one day able to cop with it, much love to you

At least you've fucked a girl and had the opportunity to have kids. Being perma-virgin is worse than having wife and kids die

You have no idea what you're talking about.

This is why you will stay that way, you are an asshole.

It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all nigger

You're retarded

I'm going to be honest with you OP, you will never get over this. These next few months will be hell. Slowly, the pain will fade and you'll begin to move on, then one day, it will be back. It will hurt all over again, like fresh scars being cut back open until you think it will never end. Again the pain will fade, and again it will return, a viscous cycle. Each time though, it will hurt slightly less, and each time it will heal faster. Slowly, agonizingly so, the pain will give way to peace. For real though, don't post to Sup Forums looking for help, get into therapy, stay away from alcohol and whatnot, and breathe.

Donnt stay on Sup Forums, you will fall in depression there.. Go out, in bars maybe, cinéma, chabge your mind

I wasn't looking for help. I just don't have anyone else to vent to. Believe me, if I had somewhere else to talk I would. I figured people would be cruel, but I am thankful for those of you that have offered support.

You should fuck yourself, leave this thread fucking idiot, you don't know what you are ralking about

Imagine if you were able to step into the mind frame of the loved ones lost, live on and preserve a legacy for them and for yourself. Don't stay on Sup Forums either do yourself a favour and try to get some genuine real human compassion.

Any nudes of your dead wife?

This