Is fox news really that bad or is it just a meme?

is fox news really that bad or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2yarR129rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left meme.

It's alright. Libs notice that it's partial way more because they're used to having their progressive ideology pandered to at every moment. When Fox doesn't do this and even panders the other way, it's a horrifying traumatic experience for the lib.

It's the same as MSNBC but nobody mentions that because it doesn't fit the narrative

It's owned by a globalist who wants open borders.

All cable news is shit.

Heh. More like FAUX news, drumpftard

it's not any worse than CNN or MSNBC

Kikeservatives

Wtching it now, not bad.

My usual routine is Morning Joe at 11am and then anything after that mostly watching Fox to watch the Overton Window shift.

Objectively it is better than cnn. Not perfect

Redundant. Just 'a globalist' will do.

haha, conservadumbs BTFO

Don't you know Bill O'Reilly is a compulsive liar?

Fox News has a few good talking heads but is too liberal for the most part.

It's much to the right of other cable/broadcast news but that's not exactly saying much.

This isn't to do with the left vs right meme.

Fox are globalist zio shills who just happen to be less SJW than CNN or NBC

It's a meme created by the left "DUDE FOX NEWS LMAO" to instantly discredit anything that they say no matter how true it happens to be

Fox is shit, but the left doesn't realize that other stations are just as shit

It's a good counterweight to the rest of the media. It is biased but as long as you understand that then it is a great source of information.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2yarR129rE

I challenge anyone here to find me a more insufferable group of people, politics has nothing to do with it, just look and listen to these mongoloid harpies.

Really makes you think

Am now a #clintoris

But seriously, as flawed as fox is, its content is pretty decent.

Plus, they dont pander to the fat whale cunt SJW's who scream about beauty standards, cuz fox has hotter women commenters and guests.

Because msnbc is a joke to everyone except for extreme leftists

FPBP

this.

they're usually socially conservative and fiscally libertarian aka jew-tier capitalists and neo-cohen (neoconservative)

i hate to be one of those "reality has a X bias" fags but watching fox during the Michael Brown shit made me realize that they were the only people properly covering that story. they arent even as right as id like them to be as evidenced by their "DONALD TRUMP SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MEGYN KELLY AND ILLEGALS" bullshit but if you're gonna watch cable news it seems like the best choice

It sucks how derailed any fucking debate goes once you site live footage from one of Fox's cameramen and the logo appears at the bottom. No matter what that might be, a baby getting g kicked around by a nigger baby sitter, or what not...
>dewd did u just cite faux news harr harr

It's pretty bad, but still better than cnn or msnbc

Kind of like the GOP

>it's owned by Australia's wealthiest shitposter

Ftfy

Shep Smith is pretty much the quintessential "news man" and does a better job than even Wolfie ever did during his prime on CNN.
Greta is a bit boring but her investigative stuff is top-tier.
Megyn, despite what Sup Forums may think, can actually do a good with the political stuff. But she does have a tendency to take things way too personally.
Hannity is just your typical "muh true conservative"
O'Reilly is actually really based, but he has to hide it a lot of the time because of his Koch overlords. Guy is good friends with Trump.
Bret is just kind of there. He doesn't do much. Which maybe is a good thing if you're into unbiased reporting.
Chris Wallace is just a smug little shit, I love him. Sometimes I think he doesn't even give a fuck about the news, just getting people on air riled up.
Huckabee's show was cool because of how old-fashioned it was, but then he got high one night and decided to quit so he could run in the 2016 campaign.

However, pic related is simultaneously their best and worst show.

>is fox news really that bad or is it just a meme?

If you have to ask, it's really that bad.

If you realise the biases it has, then it's not that bad at all. It is annoying that they go really far to push that they're fair & balanced, when we all KNOW they aren't.

I like The Five and The O'Reilly Factor.

They are just a counterweight to what the other channels push and peddle.

People don't realize that every other news station pushes left wing agenda, so by comparison Fox looks like some right-wing nut network, there's no such thing as a "moderate" or "non-biased" news station

semi true semi meme

it's a partisan network but they are openly partisan as a counterweight to the far left channels that pretend they're non partisan

But some of the guests say some real warmongering shit

It's fine unless you get triggered by seeing actual conservatives running their own segments and not just the minority opposition panel. My libshit family hates it but can't provide actual reasons beside DUDE FOX LMAO

Watch the view sometime

It's good and unbiased. Actually it is my only news source.

Yes
Fox business is alright but that was only for Stossel (still on) and judge Napolitano who they fired.

It's fucking shit. Just like all the rest of ratings based news media. I've been trying to pound this into people's heads for years. And I never seem to gain any traction. Someone needs to answer this for me. How can a news network not be shit when they rely on ratings? All of it, into the fucking garbage.

>I like The Five

>How can a news network not be shit when they rely on ratings?
The idea they rely on ratings is retarded.
The advertising money they get is massively disproportionate to their viewing audience.
This is because they are paid through advertising to push stories beneficial to their donors.
Namely defense contractors/the Pentagon and big pharma.

You're fucking retarded. And just how much money do you think they will get from advertisers if no one is watching the fucking program?

I agree on your other points. But if no one, or hardly anyone watched the network, no monies would be gibbed.

Fox News has an agenda. Like CNN.

It's so shitty that it allowed the Liberals to coopt an entire generation of kids who might have been intelligent aND productive members of society. The outright lies and propaganda turn people off, and then they are susceptible to liberal bullshit because John Liebovits tells a funny joke while pointing it out

>And just how much money do you think they will get from advertisers if no one is watching the fucking program?
Go look at the amount of money they get from advertising and from who.
Then look at their viewership.

They get nearly equal revenue to huge primetime shows with several times the audience.

This is free source information I'm not going to baby you.

>People are actually trying to claim that Fox is somehow better than CNN

We can all agree MSNBC is just plain awful

+1 for O'Reilly Factor

top bants

But I want to babied! Baby me, baby! Still... You never answered my question. If no one watched Fox, would they still get money from advertisers? Are you saying that they pay shitloads of money to run ads on a network that is showing their program to no one? Is that what you're saying?

>liberals call it Faux News
>Faux News
>"foe" News
>retards think faux is pronounced like "fawks"

>fully automatic semi-automatic assault rifles

>tfw not watching pho news

This

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
O
N...... niggers
T
R...... niggers
O...... gas the kikes
L
L
E...... wetbacks
D...... cuck

O....... cuck
P
P....... That being said, I feel like they try
O....... to subtly redpill us on occasion.
S....... Usually O'reilly when it happens.
I....... Still shit overall. Sup Forums is better and
T...... faster.
I
O
N...... I wonder if I beat the spam filter.

Orielly is a cocksucker. A week ago he was talking about niggers shooting eachother in Chicago and said the chicago police department was racist because they're not stopping the violence. He said that if whites in Chicago were killing 50 white people a weekend the national Guard would be called in to save white lives. Fuck him in his arrogant ass.

I don't think there is a mainstream news channel in the US that isn't biased one way or the other

fox is just the only notable one with a right lean

when I was younger I thought fox news was for retards, and so some extent I still do. But I've watched more than a couple things from them now, and I can see they bring up entirely valid points.

They're just the sort of points the lefty's would rather sweep under the rug

If they acknowledge the actual sources of problems that would be racist/mysoginistic/islamophobic/whatever dumb fucking buzzword they can come up with