Okay boys

okay boys

I'm drunk, I've got coke, I've got NOS, and I've got weed.

What can I watch on netflix UK that will fuck me mind up. or 4od/iplayer/itv catchu up WhATEVER.

also post good meeems

Enter the void
Mind Walk (on youtube)
Waking Life (on youtube)

fear and loathing in las vegas
the big lebowski

Enter the void fucked me up m8

Lmao absolute madman

Watch funny games or white god

NOS on coke and weed.

That's seriously fucking retarded the only time NOS is even remotely fun is when you're on L or Shrooms, and more-so L due to its semi-synthetic nature and more structured high.

Do you even drugs faggot?

The Wailing
you're welcome

Go on youtube and search “videos to watch when high” and stare at spinning spiral optical illusions for the next 4 hours.

KEK. This.
Nitrous is so fucking garbage. The high last like 2 seconds and its only a head rush.

Do you actually believe that silly shit?

What silly shit?

Dude I abused NOS so heavily it basically ruined my life at the time, and I genuinely can't use it anymore, but even then I needed several boxes to get to a point where it could be considered trippy.
It's not fucking worth it, and you get A LOT more out of it when they're used as an addition to psychedelics. That's literally all they're good for.

This is not hardcore at all. Why bother abusing nitrous? Waste of money get real drugs.

It's hardcore in regards to nitrous-usage, even though it was stupid as fuck.
>Why bother abusing nitrous?
Because I made enough and it was a relatively cheap way to trip momentarily without being entirely dedicated to it.
Also the cooling effect it had on my brain became addictive, even though now nitrous overheats it completely.

>t. never done nitrous

I have actually but I've tripped way more. Nitrous is the worse or the two. Why not do ketamine if looking to trip for a short amount of time?

Watch black mirror. I watched it stoned its trippy af

I really support the idea of getting fucked up and just enjoying that time, but fuck man. Get help.

Is shrooms still on nutflicks?

Still me
Acid 8-10 hours
Shrooms ~4
Ketamine ~1-2 or as long as you keep doing it
Nitrous =2 minutes
Might as well do salvia.

Again. Why bother. i barely consider it tripping. Mind expansion =0

Salvia will fuck up your shit, molly is like swedish fish compared to that two minutes flying through spacetime

Never suggested Molly. Molly isn't tripping

You're a trip.

What this guy said

mind walk is thoughtful and interesting so far - gd choice

mate, I aint working aginat until saturday, noting elso to do here except get fucked up regularly.

regardless of how hard of a drug you see NOS as, the headrush or whatever is stil just a fun 60 seconds

Kung Fury

Adult swim

Off the Air

tried arguing but that's a good idea actually, after this film I'll turn that pig fucker on

Watch a how-to video about loading hollow points into a Glock, then pointing the gun at your useless skull and pulling the trigger. Fuck drugs. And you.

soory no guns here, we're not a fucking third world country

you're welcome buddy random Canadian kid

dmt: the spirit molecule.
it's a little dry, and rogan looks terrible, but it's so interesting you'll want to dmt immediately

they're called fractals you illiterate nigger

>NOS
>Nitrous Oxide Systems
Like, for your '92 Honda?

didn't realise ole Ro' was ever anything more than a podcast bitch -I'll bookmark it.

>Canadian
guess again

you're taking me back to Need For Speed Most Wanted on PS2

In those small amounts? That's like a lunch break. Except for the weed and the Nitrous, that's just for highschoolers.

you're welcome buddy - random Canadian kid
I am the Canadian
my apologies for the shitty grammar and spelling

I got more videos that you will like
I know two that will fuck you up something good
Esoteric Agenda
Kymatica
UNGRIP
Enjoy

And it's (NO) not NOS. not the shit for cars and not the energy drink. nitrous oxide.

get over it boyo

Maya the bee

But only if you want to get fucked up

Brass Eye.

>Maya the bee
I dont know what this is but I am actually a beekeeper so that's good banter

dont do drugs kid, you could wind up like op

but I am op?

Startrek

Ppffffttt Netflix .
Explore your mind bro .
Much more trippy