Feels thread?

feels thread?

the last few days have been really shitty guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3unG2ocaK0k
youtube.com/watch?v=7k5_0XZXPkU
youtu.be/iwtlk2pBjhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fell for someone that will never love me back.

I don't know if Imma do a whole folder dump. I have 70+ pictures plus I have an essay to write.

Will I ever care
Can I even care
>>Break me, break me outta here
Take away all of my fears
Show me, make it fuckin' clear
>>Tell me, tell me why I’m here
Will I ever even care
Can I ever even care
Will I ever even care
>>Take away my fears

I'm trying to be interested in someone (who I do like a lot) but Im still too in love with my best friend...I had a dream about them last night and I can't get it out of my head...

I have to wait until January to start therapy. I have no clue how to tell my parents that I'm doing it and I dont know if ill make in to january

>plus I have an essay to write
Don't waste your time here then, don't take it from me tho. Huge procrastinator myself

>Hate self
>Meet girl
>Girl adores you
>Don't believe girl
>Ruin relationship
>Girl leaves
>Alone again
>Realize girl was genuine
>Never get girl back

Let go, bro. Trust me it's better. I had the same problem. It took me a long time to let go but when I did a weight was lifted off. The thing that helped me was feels threads and pics like the ones I'm dumping. Problem is, I have to started that process all over again.

probably what i'll do if i ever get in a relationship

What has been keeping you doing user ?? We are there for you to talk and figure things out )

I finally let go of the only woman I've ever loved. I knew it was never going to work, and any feelings she claimed to have for me was just an attempt to make me feel better about my shitty life. It hurts, but everybody says it gets better.

I broke up with my girlfriend last night, breakup went even worse than my pessimistic take on it could've been, and it just went into a massive downward spiral.

This hoe turned me against most of the people I talked to, turned out she way lying to me about them for whatever reason, so most of my friends I don't talk to anymore.

I don't have a job, I've been jobless for 6 months now, and not even McDonalds will give me an interview.

I fucking almost killed myself last night... I was literally in hysterical laughter, with a knife against my wrist, waiting for a thread to 404 so I could just end it all. I obviously ended up not doing it, but knowing how close I was, leaning over the edge... It was scary. I know I fucking need help, but I can't afford it, because I don't have any fucking money...

Why is love, and life in general, so overrated, and why do I even try to find love knowing that...?

God, I'm pathetic...

Op, It's called a bawww thread you newfag.

I hate it when they say that.

this too

A little background because I feel like venting. Feel free to not reply or whatever. It just helps to write it out sometimes.

Her and I have known each other since we were 10 years old, and we've been best friends ever since. We both even have the same exact birthday. She's only an hour older than me. Over the years, there was always a "will they, won't they" thing going on between us that our friends noticed. We didn't want to compromise our friendship for a temporary relationship, but when we were 16 we admitted our feelings for each other and everything changed. I moved away, but we stayed in contact. Always sending love letters to each other, texting each other about how much we mean to each other, etc etc. Eventually she started having problems with her parents and was desperate to move out, so she got a boyfriend. One that let her move in with her. It eventually became a serious relationship. 5 years later, her and I finally got to hang out in person again. We went out to eat, went to the beach, and admitted that we still had feelings for one another. We held hands all day and I got to kiss her for the first time on a moonlit beach. That was the last time I was happy.

Now she was torn between two men. One she loved, and one that could provide her with a place to stay. She admitted that she didn't have feelings for her boyfriend, and that she genuinely was in love with me, but needed someone to stay because she refused to move back in with her parents. I did everything in my power to change my situation. Change it to accommodate her, but she didn't want to wait or something. A month after our reunion, she got engaged to her bf and cut all contact with me. I'd been dwelling on her and the whole thing for months, but now I know I have no other option than to move on. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning. Maybe I won't.

How to get over these thoughts?
I have a feeling I am the most boring and uninteresting person in history.

>I spend most of my life pretending to be one of the most vile creatures of the internet, but hey I'm so sad and stuff on the inside why doesn't nobody understand
>Proceeds to engage in the same vicious cycle of anger and misery.

Anyway.

I know it's not what you want to hear, user but its not going to feel better tomorrow. It might in a year, it might in a decade, it might not ever; but a wound like that doesn't heal overnight. If anything it will get infected and get worse.

Any richfags there? Is your life good? are you happy?

There is no cure without paying a great cost. I've looked for years and came back with two remedies become a robot and not feel anything or death.

oh shit
that one is powerful

Fuuuuuuuuuck, this one hits way too fucking close to home. If I weren't out in public, I'd be crying like a little bitch.

All I want is for someone to genuine care about me... And I don't mean pity, either. I just want to be fucking cared about by someone, and to be truly loved, and to have someone to hold me when my depression and anxiety drive me over the edge...

Things that never happened

Today the results for early decision applications to my number 1 college came in. Turns out I got fucked over and they received the wrong SAT score, instead of my 1210 they got my 1070.
Tomorrow I go in to see my cardiologist because I have B.A.V. and it's getting worse. I also have a possibility for marfan syndrome.
My life expectancy already is about mid 30's if I don't kill myself before then. I'm currently 18.

"...wasting somebody else's time..."
are you finnish by any chance?

I had a bitcoin wallet in 2012.
I lost it 2015.
If I still had it I wouldn't be a poor fag anymore

Rip spaceman, he was a good brother to them and deserved better

>we both liked each other
>both to retarded/shy/whatever to make a move
>don't talk anymore
>don't see each other anymore
>last interaction was thru instagram chat because she replied to one of my stories
>tfw there's still chemistry between us, even if it's just a short convo
>what do

You must be fun at parties.

i had a great business opportunity taken from me. It wasn't´t gonna make me rich, but enough to live a nice life. I hate myself whenever i think about how stupid i was for trusting the wrong people.

Don't let her go.

How much would you have

Did you read it, a journal of a dead person is not enough to send a man to prison ,it's not even enough for the authorities to begin prosecution proceedings
I like stories, but not ones that have massive fallacies in them

>Me talking to my friends
Are you trying to make me cry? Because you're gonna make me cry like a little bitch.

? How so? Other than that we all used to pretend our stuffed animals were real.

yeah I know but I mean I last saw her like in march or april... then we just chatted on ig like I said and played/chatted via one of these question games where you "challenge" a fb friend
I tried replying to one of her stories on ig but she left me on read

I feel like it'd be way too random just saying hi
but then again, I feel like we're meant to be, you know?
it's like everybody saw it too (our friends/ppl at school)
except for us

>2 years ago
>meet 9/10 girl
>exudes intelligence from the get go
>she shares my deep rooted love for animals & computer shit
>waytoofuckinggoodtobetrue.jpg
>we both sign up for a STEM trip to South Africa where the goal is to build spybots, track animals, and develop photography skills
>don't talk at all during a year of prepping
>be in Africa
>girl compliments my shitty bot that I made in a week using pre programmed arduinos
>tf.gif
>seems to like me
>we have like 2 more 20 seconds chats in Africa
>back in US
>see her every fvcking day, sit at a desk adjacent to her's at lunch
>muh tism prevents me from talking to her even though we glance at each other often
>tfw she's moving to Mexico in a week

I get that there are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm just afraid that this hypocritical autism will never pass.
Advice would be stellar pals

I'm I let too much time pass and she got away. A couple of months is nothing, friend. Heed my words: don't let her get away.

This is a feels thread, user. We don't come here to be happy. It's okay to cry in this thread.

I failed my calc final

You masturbate and fantasize too much so whenever you're confronted with reality both converge to cause anxiety, where you then begin to draw worst case scenarios as a psychological defense.

You break that and talk to her faggot.
Either trust that you won't fall on your fucking face, or know that you will and learn to shrug it off.

youtu.be/3unG2ocaK0k

ehh... I guess you're right, I don't know

I had more than 1.5 btc so like $25,000 today

here's to better times user

Post songs that hurt your heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=7k5_0XZXPkU

>100% nostalgia. Most of us are still old enough to remember when times were more optimistic than this. Older anime like Bebop or GITS often had a lot of large, living yet decayed urban zones of urban sprawl. Combine this with some music that's a modified version of an older song and it creates the feeling of nostalgia of back when things were nicer. Thats's why a lot of vaporwave, synthwave, and lofi hiphop songs themselves contain soundbites of older mass media, they play heavily into nostalgic feeling.
The sad part is that I can just download these songs to my phone, walk around with some headphones on and get the same feelings. I live in a rundown nowhereville town in the midwest that was hit hard by the economic depression. Many of the stores, restaurants, and gas stations around me are closed, and theres a lot of empty rotting buildings. I remember when alot of these small businesses were up and running and I went to them as a kid. Ice cream shops, Pizza parlor, grocery stores, ect. All gone. The only restaurants in town now are a Subway and Mcdicks near the highway.
I know this stuff is never coming back, because we live in a different age now. The internet probably killed everything but I can't hate the internet. But man, I feel no connection to anything nowadays. I haven't seen a new movie I liked in ages, anime isn't so bad but with its increasing normization it will probably go down the same hole. Some of us just have nostalgia glasses permanently glued on and get stuck in the past I guess.

an user on /wsg/ said this after he was asked why we like nostalgic videos and those 90's anime webms.

I fell in love with my best friend. Ill never be able to be With her. Anf despite having all of these great things that are around me, I can't enjoy myself

I don't... I don't want to fucking cry... I'm sick of crying... All I've done the past few days is cry... I just want to tell myself to be happy, and to be happy... I'm sick of feeling like shit and venting to friends who don't care and random people on Sup Forums... I just... I just want to be normal...

Third time so far.
Add %
>hate self for hurting girl

I think that's a bullseye. Thanks, user

Not once have I had a single friend and it rips me apart. Being alone is the worst thing in life.

"For when do you find the rainbow?
Only after rain
So wish on the moon
And someday it may be tomorrow
You will suddenly hear chimes
And you’ll have your happy, happy times" -Bob Crosby
That's your first mistake, telling yourself to be happy. The brain doesn't like change, especially when your down. I'm sad too, all the time. I would give anything to feel happiness

I've chosen the robot option. Worked for almost two decades. Now I'm breaking down and can't handle it.

Doesn't hurt so bad in practice with my human shitpost (in a good way) band friends, but otherwise....
youtu.be/iwtlk2pBjhU

i laughed way too fucking hard at this bruh

>1 year ago
>met this awesome girl trough tinder
>we went out a few times
>she lived like 70km from me so we didnt meet often because i had to took a 1h30min bus to get there
>we started having really cute conversations
>we stopped seeing each other because i was too busy with uni and she had problems with her parents
>they didnt want her living with them anymore
> when the semester was over we planned that i would go there meet up with her parents and all that shit
>i took the bus and she didnt answer me anymore
>blocked me on almost every social media
> i didnt understand shit
>went back home feeling like shit
>tried contacting her many ways
>2 weeks ago i sent a dm on her twitter, which she didnt block because at the time i didnt have one
>i was really high when i sent the dm and it turned out to be a really cute text
>she answered and explained what happened that day
>she had an anxiety attack and couldnt handle the pressure(btw she had all sort of mental health problems, but so do i so fuck it)
>we started talking again
>but it just wasnt the same thing
>she changed a lot specially because she doesnt live with her parents anymore
>moved out to the capital city here
>i guess we just dont get along anymore
>now im really lost, after finally talking to her again i realized we were really distant
>we dont have the same intimacy we had, i guess we both just changed a lot and thats it
>now the only thing i can think about is how well never get back together
>also i tried to get over her having sex with multiple girls and it just doesnt feel the same
>how do i forget her Sup Forums?

man up you fucking retard

Go for the essay. That's what comes first. You can dump later if the thread is alive...or start a new one! I always welcome feels threads.

explain further to the beta male i am

That's one of my worst nightmares. I love some of my guy friends so much that being gay for them isn't out of the equation

who else /angry/ here

But forcing myself to be happy, to pretend that I'm not dead inside and that everything is fine, only to collapse the second I get home is the only way I'm able to get through most days. I haven't known genuine happiness in months, if not years...

... Death seems like such a valid alternative right now... For the second night in a row...

most the time or at least a good part of it

I'm catatonically insane and just ride by on a series of malformed projections, hollow indentations of times long gone, futile excitement, and grotesque apophenia.
I have no one to relate to, and will soon be living in less than decent conditions because the extent of my psychosis dictates that I should.
I trust no officials or human being and would have put a gun in my mouth were I not hellbent on killing multiple people first and if Hell didn't actually exist.