Any guys on here that are actually good with girls? Anyone with over 100 lays...

Any guys on here that are actually good with girls? Anyone with over 100 lays? Got some tips for us guys who are terrible with women that isn't just "be yourself" or bullshit "inner game" philosophies?

I've done alright... somewhere around 20 women

I've never really thought about this but on first thought I would say playing it cool and not acting like you're actively pursuing them, at least for the first 3 or so times you meet them, works wonders.

I also became really good friends with a girl (I have tried, but she will not have sex with me) a few years back and that bumped my numbers up like crazy. be friends with a girl that has friends she can introduce you to and talk you up to. i would say a good 10 of the girls i've slept with were directly introduced to me by her.

Over 100 here.. helps if you are good looking, charming, and not poor.

act like you have a bigger dick than you do. just act like you think you're the shit without having to push it if that makes sense. dont be afraid to look dumb. and make her laugh. be a little impulsive. dont be mean to her, be nice, but also dont be like a "nice guy"

I have over 50 I just like to party though. Pretty easy if you live in a college town and like to drink just go out pussy will find you eventually

>over 100
what are you, fucking gay? cause gay people have that much sex. the average is 8.

Why would I want to be average you fag?

Oh shit this is actually really solid advice maybe I should give it a shot.

Over 100 here ..... network among women.
I try to make friends with any woman I know is connected to other women. They talk you up to friends and it is like fish in a barrel at that point.

Also ...do this in a few unrelated circles. This way you dont get played out. Also NEVER ghost a girl. Conscious uncoupling and REMAIN friends. You can always dip back in if youre good at the friend/lover dance.

As soon as they know you are bedding lots of chicks you are done.And for the love of God dont advertise your conquests on social media.
Start thinking of Social Media as your marketing and advertisement for the fun shit you do/the romantic notions you have for no one in particular.

Networking women is SOLID advice

more women you meet than the more chance you have in getting some

>be yourself

This is good advice.....for people who aren't as rotten and anxiety riddled fag like your selfs.

All I can say is
Get out of you head and stop over thinking things.This is a sure fire way to look like a squirrelly weirdo.Don't over analyze everything.

Don't try to be something you're not.You wouldn't go around flexing your muscles if you were a skinny bitch right?

Take care of your looks, even if you average or slight below average.Cut your hair,brush your teeth,deodorant etc People can smell you.

Buy some decent looking clothes.Noticed I said "Decent looking" they don't need to be a $1000 Supreme gray sweater.No joggers,oversized shirts/pants,dirty clothing.

Okay let's say I go on a date with some girl my female friend introduced me to. Do I fucking take her to a movie? what do I even do to get her back to my place or hers or the car, without making it seem like I'm too desperate and just want sex (which is very true). How do you usually go from just meeting them to fucking them? Is it a slow process or is it fast?

Want some real advice? Just give up this idea of conquest. Basically you're just asking for a ton of shit to go your way for a rush of endorphins. Society puts a lot of pressure on this and makes it seem important, but who really gives a shit? I have some crazy ex's I wish I'd never known, and now I'm married with kids. I am a lot happier today than I've ever been in my life. And I used to smash pretty well back in high school and college. But it was all pretty meaningless and I just lucked out I didn't fuck my life up. It just takes one crazy bitch and a careless night to ruin everything.

You have to relax. After a little while of dating around you will have different situations at different stages.

For example ....This Friday I am meeting a new girl for a drink. I dont expect to fuck her Friday (I might) but if not ...no biggie because I have other girls I can call for a drink somewhere else that it would be our 3rd or 4th date. If that doesnt work ...I have girls I have worked into fuck buddies/sure things.

It is work in the begining but it gets to God Mode Easy real quick. Girls smell desperation. If you are getting laid....you wont care if the new chick doesnt put out tonight because date #4 chick might later on and the fuck buddy will anyways

They're human beings dude. Seriously, just hang out with them. Get to know what they like and what they want to do. Ask questions, and here's something extremely important -- do you want to even be with them!?!

Dinner and movie is common because most people like eating and watching movies, and it gives you something to talk about. Smartest move is to just ask them what they like to do, and if any of that stuff interests you...ask them if they want to do go out and do that stuff with you sometime. It really shouldn't be any different than asking a buddy out to do something. Your goal shouldn't be sex. It should be to get to know her and see where it goes. Best plan is to always withdraw, people chase things that retreat. If you're playing it cool and casual and you both start hitting it off, she'll want to move stuff closer to lock you down. But seriously...ask yourself if it is worth it.

was about to sy this its a simple probability game, and its starts going in your favor when you get more exp.
note exp is gain no matter the out come, lays or rejections

I'm around 100.
Stopped counting at 75 like 10 years ago.
There are no tips to give really... if you're ugly, not charming, autistic, obese, not funny, or are not good at a certin skill or sport... then there's fuck all you can do.
I've neve been rich, but I was in a band and was a skater (best skater in my town) growing up... was also the best at athletics (running/jumping events)... was also skinny and apparently "cute" and always had the ability to make anyone laugh (always been the joker of any group I'm in).
These are all the things I think contributed to me getting laid constantly over the years... and I was literally just being myself.

All you want is sex.

Forget the the entire thread and go to a local bar/club with some money and find some chicks in skimpy dress who just want to have a good.

your sexual life is more or less my end game. I guess I'm rushing things too much because I want to be there right now, but I'll try to relax.

No I don't want to be "with" them. I hate the "journey" towards sex, and just the fact that I look at it like this is a problem. I'm working on it though so it's all good.

go outside. talk to women. thats all there is to it, the more pua shit and tips you took to heart you add to your dating pursuits the less likely you are to get laid.

Yeah man ...patience. Some days it is work too. I have some days where I am literally texting an hour or two to various women just to keep everything progressing or maintaining. But work hard play hard. Good luck dude !

How long after starting to text a new girl (who I know is interested) should I ask her out?

Idk if it's worth much but I've been in 4 relationships lasting 2-4 years where I've ass fucked them 3 times a day and smelled their stinky feet. Key is to legitimately feel no shame in being different.