Y-DNA haplogroups 2017

Y-DNA haplogroups 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

biology.stackexchange.com/questions/5524/how-many-people-are-required-to-maintain-genetic-diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about Autosomal DNA buddy?

I wonder how it will look like in 2117.

>spaniards are moors
>posting a gypsy from Andalucia

>the eternal leftist breton being this white

why do those cunts keep changing the colours

When will they make a fuckin chart for colorblind?

So basically all of Europe is still overwhelmingly white and Americans are exaggerating the situation despite being >60% ?

My guess those apply to native Europeans not people with recent "migrant" backgrounds.

Well these are just sampled from like 1000 people per country, so you shouldn't see them as anything but "polls".

Where is the Pannonian influence?

And my guess is they sample people of non-migrant background.

>Galicia is the most nordic/germanic part of Spain
No wonder I'm so tall, autistic, pale and can't dance.

Then what's the point of updating it?

Maybe there are new studies with larger samples?

I always feel like these maps are pointless, on a personal level they tell you absolutely nothing

just a combination of Y-DNA and mtDNA, and who cares bout females

It is important because most mutts have non white matrilineal lineages, in latin america Y-DNA is predominantely European.

just tell you who your fathers were and who your brother countries are

>you will never meet the first r1b alpha male

Bretons also used to be fierce royalists well into republican times.

They're just in their nature a bit behind. Same with the Walloons here.

>on a personal level they tell you absolutely nothing
The current proportion of ydna haplogroups reflects the proportion some generations back. So if you sampled all of you ancestors generations into the past, you would probably get similar results, *assuming groups of people intermarried at equal rates*. Although the latter is not true if you consider the fact that Jews and Christians did not intermarry frequently in the past.

Bit rude.

t. a bit behind

On every level except physical I'm 99.8% white.

We are our own race. Whiteys and asians have nothing on us

kek.

it's just banter m8 ;^)

Is it better to have a diverse or pure gene pool? Asking for a friend btw

>pure gene pool

Isn't it bad in the long run cause of hereditary disease, degeneration and stuff?

Depends, if the mixture is between R1a, R1b, I1, i2a, i2b is good.

If the mixture includes T, Q, N, E1b1, J1 and J2, is bad.

You only need a population of ~25 couples to avoid genetic diseases as long as close cousins don't marry.

biology.stackexchange.com/questions/5524/how-many-people-are-required-to-maintain-genetic-diversity

>When you get to 25 pairs (50 animals) and have complete control over pairing, you can sustain the genetic diversity practically infinitely (especially if you take into account spontaneous mutations).

Yes, it's evolutionary suicide.

Because given enough time you run out of genetically distant couples, right?

Well fuck at least its better than Argentina.

this tbqh

That's actually kind of interesting, i hadn't thought of it that way
How far back do you have to go for it to be statistically probable?

Its funny how often there are crossposts between reddit and int

The same map with different colors

>tfw more greek than greece

>tfw we put the white genes into the finnish mongols

>Spain
>not 20% semitic, 20% iberian, 20% roman and 40% white

bullshit

Don't tell them, they hate the idea of their whiteness coming from scandis.

I'm trojan.

Yeah I noticed it

> Sweden
> 87.4 %

Oh I'm laughing. Try 8.74 %

Haplogroups don't really have anything to do with genetic diversity. They only indicate it.

>inb4 Finnish haplogroup warriors

You're welcome.
On second thought is that a good or a bad thing?

There's always mutations happening though. To my knowledge, Icelanders are fine health-wise, and apparently you only need around 300 people in theory to prevent inbreeding issues
Funniest thing is that those which are supposed to bring us """diversity""" are often inbred themselves, cousin or uncle-niece marriage rates exceed 50% in some Middle Eastern places

>that black sliver in france

More autism fuel? Nice

N-no

>>that black sliver in france
All europe is cucked by negroes

>no presence in great britain
>but presence in the fucking faroe isalnds

:^)

Considering that "pure" gene pools result in having deformations and mental retardations like sub-saharan africans and arabs, I'd say "diverse". But europeans already have very diverse genetics. In fact, they're probably the most diverse ethnicities in the world.

im not kangposter but you cant expect me to ignore these eternal swedish lies either

>paris

Please..

BEN WAS RIGHT

Source on this and if it's not done by a legit group, then no thanks.

So the whiter you are, the more butthurt you are?

That map seems to coincide with the butthurt belt of europe.

if it doesn't fit your arbitrary criteria you'll go back to believing a racially motivated hypothesis of your own with zero evidence supporting it? sure thing buddy do as you wish

well if we go by your logic, sweden is at least 1/5 russian and norway is over 1/4

>romania is this diverse
wheres our affirmative action?!

No need to be angry. Be happy.

You think it's unreasonable to ask for the source? Just give him the source.

he has already made it clear he will deny it upfront regardless like a svecoman he is

He won't give because I put the rules straight on the table. If it's some Sup Forumslevel tard info about their we wuz special l1 genes nothing from the evul germanics

North Germany and East Germany appear to be pretty much identical
>b-but we wuz wends n shit, east germans are just germanised poles ostseidlung is a lie reeee

No, he said it needed to be a legit source. I want the source too, give it up.

are you kidding? the map clearly shows half of Germany being slavv'd

they're pretty much Czechs at this point

Switzerland is rightful italian clay

There's different subclades of R1a though whose splitoff predates the ethnogenesis of Germanic and Slavic speaking groups.
That being said, some places in the East are indeed Germanised Wends

R1a isn't exclusively Slavic, look how high it is for example in Norway. It's pre-Slavic and mostly from Corded Ware and not later Slavic migrations. Yes, some of the R1a in East Germany is from Slavs/Wends but the stark difference between Poland and East Germany in comparison to the strong similarity between North Germany and East Germany (they're basically identical) shows that German migration to those regions was significant and the people there aren't simply "Germanised Slavs" as some people on here like to claim.

There's one main different R1a subclade in Scandinavia, but the rest on the continent (R1a subclades) are associated with West-Slavs mainly. Poles specifically.

This goes way back. Vandal R1a* on Sardinia (where they had a settlement) is also a West-Slavic subclade.

You'll find that it is R1a-M458 mostly. If by Slavic you mean the 6th century Slavic ethnogenesis, then of course, but I wasn't referring to it in a linguistic sense. The subclade is associated very strongly with Polish people.

Eastern Germans are slavs lol

>not a single cunt with higer than 25% e1b

Feels bad not be European

Well of course it's all sort of a gradient in Yurop (with some outlier exceptions like Basques, Sardinians, Finns...), so generally it goes
>be x, located closely to people y
>cluster near y
Shouldn't be a surprise. Now if that makes x "more y", or y "more x", is pretty arbitrary.
I'm a South-Westerner anyway, so we swing more to the "Celtic" side, or "Bell Beaker", whatever you wanna name it

>Albania
>Kosovo
You wuz Illyrian 'n shieeet

M458 would have been present in Germany before the Slavs showed up, albeit probably at a lower frequency. So they're not "Slavic".

> if the mixture includes haplomemes from ancient Minoans/Greeks/Anatolians is bad

wow

Germans are Russians? Well this certainly explains their Oriental cruelty

Eupedia

>That Q in Finland
WE

Nah, we would have more N1c1 in that case (there's only some here from Germanised Balts), as well as East Asian admixture (which is

We got most of our genes from intermingling with Balts and early Eastern Indo-European, that's why we're primarily blonde and blue-eyed.

Share my pain brother

Also

Gallaecii/Swabi union when ?

>their we wuz special l1 genes nothing from the evul germanics
I1 is not Germanic but Paleo-European, if it had come from Germanics we'd have Germanic R1 haplogroups.

true, and you definitely do ( "Celtic" side, or "Bell Beaker")

that has btw been my experience in general, that Southern Germans, Swiss and Austrians are markedly different from Northerners, in the same way as we differ from the Dutch. It is more than just catholic vs protestant, there are certain defining physical differences. And I think also linguistic ones in this sense.

+1

Wtf Portugal is like a quarter Greco Anatolian/ Caucasian

More so than spain.

Didn't Spain have all the Greek and punic colonies while Portugal was mostly preceltic, Celtic ,roman and later germanic in the north with berber in the south ?

Where would so much caucus admixture come in ?

They were also present amongst the Wends before Sklavoni/Slavs showed up. Because the correlation between Wends and M458 is rock solid. Poland is basically M458: The Country.

What? Russians are Finnics, hence their Oriental cruelty

Well that map looks like it covers Germany and Prussia in a thick purple blanket, chum

East Prussian Germans were 30% N1c1.

>Germanic R1 haplogroups.

No such thing. Surely you mean Celtic/Celto-Germanic?

True, but that doesn't make East Germany "Slavic" by any means.