Why the fuck are faggots saying save the inernet regarding net neutrality...

Why the fuck are faggots saying save the inernet regarding net neutrality. The FCC voted among their 3 head members or so that they have jurisdiction over the Internet in 2015 and everyone called bullshit. We don't need the FCC to lord over the internet. And guess what? You probably should have to pay slightly more for hi speed. Not that it's not that way already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc&t=148s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that, welcome to the 3rd world. Where only the rich are allowed access to information. R.I.P knowledge and self education

Don't be retarded. The net has been free range since the fucking 80s. All the government would end up doing is censoring it more like it's china.they only tried to pull this bs a little less than 2 years ago.

Are you literately defending censorship in America?

No rere. I me saying net neutrality only started when Obama preassured the FCC to claim they have jurisdiction over Internet conent. Much like they claim to have content rights over the radio.

>All the government would end up doing is censoring it more
That's already a reason to oppose it.

Ok, cause China is actually pretty fucking rad and progressive in 2017. So I was confused

The difference is that listening to radio stations is free. Accessing websites isn't.

Look at that niggle wiggle there.

"I'm shaniqua, ruler of the internet."
Gtfo of here lol.

It has nothing to do with "lord over the internet"
You guys always say this crap like it means something.
PLEASE. Please explain your own comment. I beg you. What power does this give the FCC OVER the internet.
Because It fucking doesn't.
It puts pressure on the BUSINESSES to play fair. Nothing to do with "guberminting the internet."

Just look,at these faggots. That was just after their vote that they rule and have jurisdiction over the net.

We give the FCC 400 billion dollars and these fuckers lose it in the couch and then they want to be allowed to jack up their prices and demand money to see websites on top of it lol

Fuck these corporations and all these shit heads on here who can't stop sucking billionaire cock

I have always paid for the best internet speeds possible. Always over 100$+ a month.
And for what? I still don't even have fiber internet at my house, which yes I would pay for. WHERE IS IT. One of the articles in T2 says that they MUST invest in upgrading infrastructure. Not only is that not happening, they are making shit up like "FAST LANES," and "DATA CAPS", and "we can sell your personal data to whoever the fuck we want."

Their attitude is "the consumer will adapt" because that is the attitude you get when you have a natural monopoly and never have to compete with anyone, ever.

Once you classify the internet as a public utility all content eventually will be considered under the rule of public utility regulation and law. It would turn the net in the shit that public radio is.

It's already treated as a public utility.

We give them billions of dollars of taxpayer money to subsidize their infrastructure

no one knows what an isp is or what it does holy shit

>The difference between government censorship and private censorship is that citizens have greater ability to intervene when it comes to the former.
The modern function of the United States government should be to limited corporate control over the population.

Radio is dying because of the internet though... I really fail to see an argument here anyway.
Slippery slope, at best.

It's only been ruled as a public utility for less than 2 years. The fcc was never in charge of content, and it shouldnt it be.

All Pai lies and Anit-NN arguments dispelled here

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc&t=148s

Oh good does that mean the isp companies will stop taking taxpayer money

Net Neutrality does not mean the FCC is in charge of content it means companies can't change what content people see on the internet

You have to be a troll