Trumpanzees:

Trumpanzees:

Jones is 12,000 votes ahead and there's nothing but huge black precincts left to report. Please explain how and why you're sick of winning so much. Kthx.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqmuF1NF-0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kthx=faggot. It's a proven equation.

(A) That was ironic. (B) OP is always a faggot, so that's a given? How about answering the question, butthurt alt-friend?

lmao, Jones won
Trump and his supporters BTFO

it's over, pedophiles

I AM KEKING MAXIMUM

BRIETBART CALLING IT
BRIETBART CALLING IT
BRIETBART CALLING IT
ROY MOORE WINS
MOORE WINS
MOORE WINS

REEEEEEEEE

Fake news

Moore won by 3 million votes

lol, no you troll. Nice, but no.

Jeb wins

Lol. AP has called it!!! Trumpanzees, if you can't win a Senate race with a Republican racist theocrat in Alabama, what chance do you realistically have of persuading anyone of anything in the future?

But...Trump did win

Kill yourselves Trump faggot/pedos

This victory is so sweet and your massive butthurt is so creamy

Even Fox News called it.

Moore loses.

A christian values republican lost in fucking alabama

trump and bannons boy got stomped.

2018 is gonna be a bloodbath for the Pubes

get on the D train

by a razor thin margin. enjoy 2020 FAGGOT

Alabama Earthquake: DEMOCRAT Jones wins!

Kys Trump cocksuckers

SHIT!!
I didn't even have a chance to make memes.

Good job Alabama, you actually restored my hope for this country.

>A pedophile was in 2% of winning a senatorial seat

lol

Did y'all kill yourselves when a Republican was elected in Massachusetts in 2010 specifically to stop Obamacare?

No. You dumb faggots enacted it anyway, at midnight, Christmas, on a party line vote, after publicly bribing two Senators (the Cornhusker Kickback and the Louisiana Purchase).

Stupid children.

Just be careful though. This is how the shills sneak in, on a wave of "I'm not a republican, PROMISE!"

Yup, just like your god emperor, but really more like the gop establishment (because trump is dumber than an orangutan) totally bribed gop senate and house member to vote for their gop tax bill abortion to suck the dicks of the rich.

huh? where? no such thing has happened.

..people attracted to teenagers aren't pedophiles

that said, suck it (R)tards

A) It's still too close to call.

B) It's never to late for election stealing shenanigans.

C) The fact that Roy Moore got more than 10 votes shows that this country is still a fucking mess.

yeah, AP, Fox News, Breitbart, CNN, NYT, FiveThirtyEight... they're all wrong, and your opinion on whether it can be called is right

it's over fuckhead

But it is still statutory rape. And even if it wasnt illegal, it's creepy as fuck for a guy in his 30s to be putting moves on a 14 year old.

but people that fuck them are creeps.

Dude got banned from the Mall for hitting on 14 year olds. What a fucking loser.

Both candidates were shit.

Jesus Christ, when did the brain cells that control my ability to write "too" die. How fucking embarrassing.

i don't disagree.
...that doesn't make it pedophilia.

Sounds like he's on your side. Moore is pedo loving repugnate. But yeah, he's wrong if he's suggesting Moore has a chance now.

>Mfw Republicans are so shitty they lost a ruby red state like Alabama.

Thank you based Bannon. We have you to thank!

lol you're utterly dominated. This is just the beginning. How can you handle the rustling of jimmies all over the land? How will you cope?

Prepare to be drowned in blue you faggot.

Jones will be out soon we don't like him all we had

i'm intensely against moore, but not because i think there's anything wrong with dating teenagers. i just hate his political positions.

Hey, I appreciate their zeal, but it's still within the margin of error - which is fucking sad imo.

Not that it matters now, but it (at least for any sensible person) means don't vote for him.

Sup Forums tonight

>GUT THICKENS
>SWEATS PROFUSELY
That moment you realize sexual predators aren't winners anymore.

no, it's not within the margin of error. that's what "calling it" means, they they're sure the margin of error can't change the result.

>caring about grammar on the internet

pol going spam all social media saying it's rigged

Time to give the comments section the bad news.
youtube.com/watch?v=DqmuF1NF-0g

Good on you. He's done enough terribly shit that honestly the pedo bit should have been the tip of the iceberg. That being said we are on Sup Forums. alt right idiots wouldn't care that he strapped pregnant hispanics to tables and violated the constitution. They don't care about that.

Doug Jones 638,397 49.6%
Roy Moore 627,767 48.7%
Write-ins 21,880 1.7%
98% of precincts reporting

yeah, there's no "margin of error" here. jones won and any other outcome is simply impossible at this point

Sorry, I won't believe it until it's official. I don't trust those motherfuckers. And any person who dusts their hands off and says "we're done here" is fucking WRONG.

Jones will win again in 2020 you liddle Trumpkin pedo loving douchebag

you know how sad you sound?

there's a better chance of a meteor wiping out alabama than the result changing after every single news media outlet has called it.

Ha! Warren ousted that cocksucker quick! Kys child that will never grow up

This is big. AL going blue. How sweet it is.

Your political forecast is fucked from this day forward.

Trumpkins on suicide watch

unless every senator gets allegations, dream on.

Yea, I'm pretty fucking sad. When a fucking pedophile get more than 600,000 votes, it's a goddamned sad day in America, no matter who won.

This is no time for celebration. The Net neutrality vote is in less than a day. Those cocksuckers still hold on to power.

It's good that Doug Jones is the winner, but there's nothing to be happy about.

Its true its true

Celebrate good times Obama its Obama Obama

He's only 12,000 votes ahead of a pedo rapist

>When a fucking pedophile get more than 600,000 votes, it's a goddamned sad day in America, no matter who won.

well then you should be happy that no fucking such thing happened.

teenager != pedo

Yup, a razor thin margin that went +30 for Trump just 1 year ago. We got 3 more years to hate the GOP.

Your lack of fatherhood is showing. When you have a fourteen year old daughter, you fucking get back to me.

it's absolutely illegal, inappropriate, and intolerable

it's not pedophilia.

"Proven" like all of Trump's alternative facts.

Well look at it this way guys the better man won and the Republicans lost supporting a pedo.. They still were that dunce hat that crown of shame they are the party of pedos and they lost.
Bwhahahaha bwhahahaha

That's fucking gross repubs be ashamed of yourselves disgusting

FOUND THE PEDOPHILE!

At least something good happened today.

Just FYI, that's Blumpf's head shopped onto John Daly's body. Blumpf does not swing a club that well.

Like I said, when you have a fourteen year old daughter, you fucking come back here and tell me she's not a child and that she is ready for sexual relations with a thirty year old man.

>Gloria kikeridge does it again

Imagine that, every person she supported during trumps election magically dropped every lawsuit after he won and threatened to counter sue all of them into poverty

And now, they admitted all of the evidence was fake. Have fun with the race war, I know I will. Remember this, the last real whites have been fighting for 16 years and getting nothing but combat experience and will mop the floor with any 'antifa' you can throw at us with absolute ease.

Why are you fighting for pedos?
Do you have any morals?
Are you a pedo because you sound like one?

You pedo-lover!!!!!

>Hoping for a civil war to break out so you can kill all the niggers in town

its Sup Forums. most Sup Forums'tards are wanabe kiddiefuckers. they defend their own kind.

FUCK NIGGERS

Not all not me. You do make a good point.

when it's all said and done, only the tiniest fraction of people preferred a democrat over an accused pedo. It's a victory for the democrats the way beating a blind retarded kid at basketball is a victory. the fact he got any points on the board is what should same you.

It really should be subconscious if you have a brain.

>being this naive about what the coming war will be like

But I guess if young men had any realistic idea of what war is like, the're would be no wars.

What I see coming is a nation left in ruins, staggered and broken. Weaken to the point of being easy prey for any other nation that would want to come claim it. Perhaps Russia and China will use our land for a proxy war. We have 300 million in this nation now. We'll be lucky to get away with 100 million left alive. And there won't be any infrastructure remaining - no highways, no electricity, no running water.

We came close to a total collapse in 2008. Instead of learning from that, we put on a blindfold and began marching in same direction only faster this time.

Why do we care is he tried to bang some sweet sweet teen poon? 14 year olds fuck eachother all the time and maybe get grounded if caught. A 15 year old can go to adult prison but cant take adult dick?

time to slam some meth

what is wrong with you?

i said it's illegal, inappropriate, and intolerable

but pedophilia is with prepubescents. just because it's not actually pedophilia doesn't mean i'm saying it's ok.

I'm not butthurt, I knew this was over when the allegations conveniently surfaced between the election and the runoff. Democrats could only win if the republicans had a candidate that was so bad that even republicans and independent would not touch it. Trump won because the people wanted change, not pedophilia as in Moores case. 1% of votes in Alabama is a landslide because of the amount of republicans. Guaranteed one term.

The north and west will be fine. The swamp and desert shithole south will suddenly realize being anti Mexican and anti international anything will not work for it. They will either crumble or become a pseudo-communist satellite.

>Talking about a coming war
Between Americans and ANTIFA or SJW mobs?

they are a bunch of 90lb vega soyboys or fat trigglypuffs

Their men reject masculinity and their women refuse to have kids.
Collectively they hate and eschew firearms

Black people are NOT a monolithic lefty cult, and a good chunk of them are decent freedom loving americans, so they won't help the lefties either.

How long do you think that "war" is gonna last?
The first SJW to get shot will start screeching for a safe space as the rest of them fall over from shock.

Trump's voice is permanently attached to pedo loser Roy Moore

he should've just stayed out of it and hit the golf course

>Hillary's and the DNC's crimes are being exposed one by one
>Wall segments are already being built
>ISIS has lost all of its territory in Iraq
>Obamacare...eh...you got me there, but America does need healthcare.

Shill harder next time

antifa/sjw types don't represent the entire left.

i love guns, hate niggers, and vote for democrats every time.

Trump backed Luther Strange, Moore was never his candidate really, but people have short term memory loss here.

IMA ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE!
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

>i love guns
Then why do you vote democrat?

>hate niggers
Ah, now I see why you vote democrat.

I have lots of guns. I'll put a .308 round right through your fucking eye. Then I'll take your babby's first AR and add it to my collection.

im a democrat, i wouldn't have been particularly engaged in this election if it weren't for the fact that there were upstanding christian families with 14 year old daughters explaining straight-faced why what moore did was okay.

people didnt vote yes to a democrat, they voted no to a kiddiegrabber. that's what im happy about.

settle down Cletus or we'll evict you from your trailer park

OVER A FUCKIN' YEAR SINCE THE ELECTION AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE STILL GETTING BLEEDING HEMORRHOIDS OVER YOUR LOSS.

Every time I see this shit, I know we're winning.

Conservatards failed to elect a pedophile into office

They should kill themselves out of shame for backing a losing pedophile lol

to the more serious half, because gun rights aren't as important to me as other issues.

You're splitting hairs to defend a monster. You're playing word games to minimize a criminal act.

I know the "technical" term is ephebophilia. And I'm telling YOU, that when you have a child, the rules change, and you no longer care about the technical term. You'll want to cut a motherfuckers dick and balls off with a rusty knife and then yell "This is what you get you baby fucker" as you shove them down his throat. That's what that piece of shit deserves, not six hundred thousand fucking votes.

He shouldn't have been voted for, he should have been slowly hoisted off his feet by the neck.

>I have lots of guns.
Good for you?

>I'll put a .308 round right through your fucking eye.
Internet tough guy detected

>Then I'll take your babby's first AR and add it to my collection.
Implying I have an AR, no thank you.
Overpriced plastic toys.
I'm good with my mosin, use it to hunt boar.
Before I owned it it was made to kill fascists, so shooting an ANTIFA or SJW will be using the rifle for its intended purpose.

Cry harder white boi xD

>most dems agree hillary was a shit candidate.
>good thing airplanes dont exist or anything
>you're right on that. if trump has played an active role in getting isis btfo then well done.
>agreed too. we really need healthcare.

not a shill, just someone who's looking at the same mess from a different angle.

>.308
you sure that your shoulder won't shatter from the recoil? You soyboys are pretty frail. You don't want to be too masculine now do you? Strength is masculine after all. All that toxic masculinity might oppress someone

yeah no. i'd absolutely want to cut of dick and balls, but i wouldn't call it pedophilia any more than i'd call it gerontophilia. because 14 isn't 4 anymore than it's 94.

but in any case, there's one more issue. at 14, it's MY problem, not the polices.

And it was a huge mistake, which is why no one he supports is winning now. He's an embarrassment, the republican party is an embarrassment, conservatives are embarrassments. It just took the collective voice of idiots voting in a narcissistic reality TV star to drive it home to everyone.

Can't wait until 2018.