Am I normal, "down there"? Every woman who I've shown my dick to has made fun of me. Will it grow anymore...

Am I normal, "down there"? Every woman who I've shown my dick to has made fun of me. Will it grow anymore? It's been like this since I was 12 or so, I'm 20 now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buried_penis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit you're fucked dude. You lost the genetic lottery.

But hey, at least you're not a nigger.

Eh, sexually you're kinda fucked (or not fucked, as the case will be). Your best bet is to take all that energy and brainpower you'd have used on trying to fuck women and dedicate it towards something you have a shot at excelling in.

By the time you turn 30 masturbation would probably feel better than sex anyway. Want kids? get a surrogate to carry it for you. You'll be better off in the long run

I mean, it would look a little better hard.

But yeah sorry dude that's a peeny weeny.

Don't let it get to your head though at least it works bro.

It's still not to late to take the soy pills and go full femboy, it would be a cute little cocklet if you electroed that hair off.

Loose weight you fat bastard, and your cock will come out from all that lard.

op you need to listen to this dudejust become a cute sissy and get your butt pounded

Do you really think he has 5 fucking inches buried under his blubber?

my junk would look like that if i got out of a swimming pool or something like that. I've got a STRICTLY average penis according to non-bullshit measurements. Luckily didnt get screwed with a pinky in my pants being half asian.

are you at least a grower?

Not 5, but more than what's showing here.

So, lose weight? I've heard that there's penis extension surgery.

Yeah I'm a grower this is me hard.

Actually he didn't he just happens to have the cartilage that makes up his penis fused to the fat on his pubic bone. Its not uncommon and can be treated though diet and exercise which can stop this "retreating" or "buried" penis problem. He might not have won the lottery anyway but its not helping him.

Very common in Asians, Hispanics, and peoples of the Pacific. Japan has a whole subculture phobia of this because they believe the penis is going to invert and feminize them.

Surgery is an option but thats only if diet and exercise don't help. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buried_penis

uncut soft then circumcised "hard"?

That's not funny I wore my ex's panties ONE time as a joke and she still says I have a Clit when she sees me, she won't let go of the fact that I didn't have a bulge, it fucking sucks. I'm just glad she doesn't know that I have to pee sitting down without a boner because it sprays everywhere, I would never live it down

I am circumcised my dick just retracts every time I get soft, like it literally gets stuck like that, sometimes I can't even get hard because of it

lose so weight so the fat around your junk dissappears, but it would appear you've got less than average cock to play with.

get good with your fingers and tongue to please girls, or guys, whatever you're into.

I'm not that much over weight, will 10 pounds make a difference? That about how overweight I am

Stand up and take pic straight down of your dick.

Kek

You could shave, so your pennis will look "bigger"
> your pubes are larger than your dick