It’s official losers your boy Moore lost LMFAO

It’s official losers your boy Moore lost LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlHrbixS7Ws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing to celebrate, roughly half of Alabama is still burnable white trash any way you look at it along with half the USA in general.

>stunning
Alabama confuses nation by not electing a pedophile.

Fake

this

Who cares about that faggot?

I guess the mall security records had more of an effect than I though they would

The trashiness of Alabama's citizens has nothing to do with it. Are you stupid or just retarded?

False the dems will take back control of the senate in November and Drumpf is done. #impeachment2018

Sounds like a white trash argument.

The Dems can't save you from the USA's fascist idiot population. You to put far too much faith in a system that's doesn't nothing but let you down. No matter who wins any election the enemy is always in charge here.

Try again faggot.

Wow, Alabama voters only elected a democrat because he was running against a dude that raped children, and even then only just barely.

How long until Trump's shitposting rant on Twitter?

hmmmm

KEK

Too early to call! Alec Jones says if Moore lose it’s rigged

Go Crimson Tide!

Nah man this thing is over, Moore is just a shit candidate and that was before the rape claims

Donald Trump is President.

I never want to hear that American elections are rigged ever again.

i'm glad he lost, but it's not that important of an election.

Cut out the try hard LMFAO bullshit. That's cringy Trumpanzee type shit.

ROLL TIDE

at least they had Sweet Home Alabama playing in the background at Moore's hq.

I wonder how many votes Nick Saban won?

maybe 50% of alabama. About 35% of the USA.

Trump.

>a system that's does not nothing but let you down

What did he mean by this?

Unfortunately so, yes, Moore lost and this is bad. Republicans at the top should have not been cucks. This loss will be catastrophic for mainstream establishment Republicans. Will all of their money, they were too stubborn and idiotic and refused to cooperate with populist Republicans. Not only does the majority of the country hates them (niggers, whores, degenerates, cucks), but now they have alienated the only ally they had, which was the alt-right so to speak. The Republicans like Mitch will simply not have the power right now to do anything in this country any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlHrbixS7Ws

you are on /b not /pol you nigger faggot kike spic! My boy was always moot, but he walked out on me when i was 4 and told me "Son, im getting outta here, this looked fun on tv to act like a nigger and run away from kids and join the dindu tribe." and thats what he dad, never saw my father again after that =(

how'd the Auburn game pan out?

Context of pic please

Trumpies on suicide watch. Good job supporting a pedo donnie! Another loss for you!

Your mama

Can someone spoon feed me this shit who the fuck is this guy and why should I care about some backward hillbilly state election

lol, I know a few of the people that claimed he molested them. they're suddenly driving brand new luxury cars. they have both come into a lot of money in the past month or so.

I hope jones orders an investigation on moore

>actually believing this

A conservative lost in Alabama

Trump is finished

Women publicly announcing false sexual assault allegations, especially for political gain, should be imprisoned. Go to the police for it, prove it true by other means, shut the fuck up, or go to jail.

Lots of rape!

>things that never happened

Good. It worked.

He hasnt already started?

Fuck you rednecks standing by obvious morons -just because suthern praad!

I'd bet there's a pretty good chance doug jones has an ashley madison account or some bullshit that will come out in the next few months.

Republicans will not take this one sitting down. They're gonna muckrake the fuck out of this guy.

He only lost because he diddled little kids

And even then the alabama voters said "hmm, but the other guy is a democrat"

A democrat winning in deep red fucking Alabama.

Republicans are now down to 51 votes in the senate.

this is the dumbest post i've seen in at lease THREE weeks

we beat them.

Roy Moore was Trump's boy, and Trump shilled for him hard.
Alabama hasn't elected a Democrat in nearly 30 years.

So it's false because you didn't get to tug your little ding dong while watching it happen? Interesting

i fucked his wife on horseback and all i got was aids, where is my car dammit!

Better to not impeach him. Sounds crazy but sets a precedent that the republicans will run with to impeach whenever the sitting president isn’t in their party and they have a majority. Better to keep undoing the damage trump does and pointing out he can’t actually do anything productive other than crank out tweets... let him self destruct on social media gaffs.. besides if you impeach him pence gets top job and that fucker will just march in lockstep with his party without this crazy circus we’ve sadly become accustomed to and that’s actually a pretty scary thought.

They're called out of court settlements.

See, when someone does something wrong to you that fucks you up, you are entitled to be compensated with money. Is this a surprise to you?

Alex Jones is just a Trump Puppet these days huh?

I remember like 10+ years ago he was a wild card, totally all over the place. When did he fall in line and start licking boot?

Probably right around the time he got rich selling markedup vitamins to idiots.

Thank you

alabama is deep red state.
retarded gov has an affair with a staffer, and used state money/resources to cover it up.
he is being investigated attorney general, and decides to make said attorney general a senator to end the investigation.
still gets kicked out of office.
special election to fill senate seat comes up
republican candidate is accused by some women of molesting them 40 years ago
democrat candidate isn't a fucking physio and ends up winning

the fact that Moore is an open and proud secessionist, christianist, and neo-nazi was apparently no issue for any Alabama voters. they only had reservations that he likes 14 year old girls. naziism is the basic, default state for all alabama politicians, it's not only not a deal-breaker, it's a vote booster.

THEY should recount until enough votes for Roy Moore. Just like Al Franken

Being this retarded....

Innocent until proven guilty. What the fuck ever happened to that?

>I watched his wife fuck a horse and all I was aids, where is my car dammit!

I think Clinton proved Republicans are ready to jump to impeachment at a moments notice, but I agree jumping to impeachment the second Dems take back congress would be a major error.

You could probably spin it that Moore was just a terrible candidate and this wasn't a referendum on Trump, but Trump is no 0/2 in picking candidates in Alabama. His first pick, Luther Strange, was beaten by Moore in the Primary. Then he backed Moore and still couldn't convince people to turn out for him.

Best thing jones could do at this point is occasionally vote republican on a few things and otherwise just try and improve conditions in Alabama by defending their interests.... they’ve portrayed him as some kind of liberal sock puppet, he only gets 2 years of office time anyway so he needs to show Alabama voters that liberals won’t tank their state... plant some seeds so to speak

hopefully next year they gonna pick up some more.

Court of public opinion happened.
Why George Takai somehow ducked it is beyond me. That Howard Stern interview was damning.

no way even a civil case would rule in their favor though, with no evidence, or worse false evidence.
I live in AL and went to the mall the he supposedly was banned from. I looked at the records they had and his name wasn't on any list they had documented. also, the yearbook was faked too.

that would be the worst thing he could do. everything gop trying to do is get rid of entitlements, so voting with them would actually hurt, not help alabama. he'll fair better by voting against them. That way he can tell the college town he voted against loan interest. Tell the old people he voted against cutting medicare & ss.

Why prison? Libel and slander are already legally actionable. If a fella catches some second-hand vaginal sand, any number of lawyers will gladly take the case. Assuming the claim is false, no problemo. No need to be such a Debbie Drama.

Who Dems or GOP? I think GOP will probably hold the senate but Democrats will win back the House.

Democrats are playing defense in too many states. They might pick up Arizona and Nevada but I'm pretty sure they will lose Indiana or Missouri or some other red as fuck state.

No proof

You'd think they'd've done it by now if they could.

Because people like takai... and they assume that being forced to spend time around shatner will leave you in a mental state that excuses destructive actions... oh my...

It kinda is important, more and more of the US is turning against the Republican party because of Trump. To put this in perspective, Trumpism lost Alabama; fucking alabama to a pro choice democrat.

Never really a thing. Try to keep up.

To be fair I was thinking more about gun control

Doug Jones raped me in a gas station I don't remember in Iowa 10 years ago.

There. Listen and believe. He should be in prison now, or at least not be allowed to win the vote for Senate because of this atrocity. Or is that not how justice works in this country? Maybe my statement should be looked at with a critical mindset? Maybe if a public statement like that is made at a time convenient for political gain, and said statement starts spreading to a wide audience, it should be looked into, and if proven false or no positive evidence comes up, the false accuser should be tried for slander?

Or maybe when a woman publicly accuses you of rape because she didn't like your 5-pump spectacular, people should just listen and believe, and your life should be ruined for basically no real reason. Maybe that's how justice should work.

There are several factors at play here.
The cave that Finn and Poe land in is really the mouth of a huge lizzard.
Kylo attacks Rey while she is training, but its only an illusion.
Finn and Poe meet up with Poe's old friend. The friend betrays them to the First Order.
Kylo hands Poe over to a bounty hunter. Finn is sent to re-conditioning.
Rey senses that they are in danger and goes to rescue them.
Rey confronts Kylo and she is injured. Kylo is unable to turn Rey to the dark side. Kylo reveales that Rey is a Kenobe.
Finn escapes the First Order and rescues Rey before Kylo can kill her.

Wow, kid. You seem really angry. Hey, maybe everything will just work out fine, how about that?

Alabama is staunchly Republican. They voted 30 points ahead for Trump. That’s an insane margin. The fact that Republicans still voted for a pedophile yet lost a Senate seat will cause them to lose more. 1 more seat and they lose their majority. 2 more and they lose all voting power.

I could go get proof that two of them are driving a brand new lexus and Genesis. Would take time to get a photo of them in the car with a hand written time stamp though. Check back on /b at midnight EST in 2 days. should have the photos by then, I'll post a thread at that time.

If that was so easy to do, then why didnt they do it to Doug Jones? Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm?

Probably because he's so well liked that either people didn't want to believe he could do something like that or just didn't care. He probably knew he could get away with it, hence the complete denial.

Sure kid

Nah man Roy Moore lost Alabama. I think any other Republican could hold that state for the GOP.

Although it is a blow to Trump. He's probably fucking seething right now knowing he picked a losing candidate twice.

Because they aren't lying asshats?

Because Angry McAngerson here hadn't worked up the requisite head of steam yet.

Maybe you should make it publicly and face the consequences if your making it up..

This

>Moore loses Senate race
>DNC used false rape allegation
>RNC is lockstep with DNC
>Moore's experience is as a judge
>Ruth Bader Ginsberg dies
>Moore is now appointed SCOTUS and used as a whipping prod on all traitors

those sour grapes.

Cool story, brie.

lol

Sure kid

Because they will get cought in their lies, like that conservative who worked for project veritas and got cought lying about Moore.

olo

Because he felt up a grown ass man, not a defenceless woman or child. No one gives a shit.

>stories that never happened

Doesnt work that way buddy