I'm so fucked up, Sup Forums

I'm so fucked up, Sup Forums.
My gf just told me that her step-father, and father to her younger brother (by 5 years) used to rape her from the ages of 9-15 or so.

She talked about how he started with just jacking off, and making her pose for him naked. Then he moved to physically forcing her to blow him, and taking pictures. To avoid being hit she told me that she had to learn to want to/like it. And finally, after a few years he actually fucked her and kept fucking her. He only stopped because he went to jail for theft of all things.

She told me she told her mother, who blamed her and said she stole her husband.

I feel bad for her, truly, but holy shit my cock is fucking diamonds and I can't get over it. I'm not sure what part I find hot and I definitely won't ever tell her that, but god damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQLQ4kzG1Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start off by making her pose while you jack off, and take pictures. She miss dad.

>gf got raped by her father (of step-father), whatever, same
>my dick is diamonds
kys

"rape"

Jesus Christ I just read this whole post and I’m literally shaking right now WTF

>I’m literally shaking right now
bout to nut?

Marry that woman and hope for a daughter.
Odds are better than average for a threesome.

retard

That's the dream right?
Nah, it wasn't blood. But if it's an adoption.

I posted my story on a previous rape thread but it 404 I couldn't finish

>me 12yo only child (france sorry for typo)
>parents on vacation for a month have to stay with my uncle who's super strict
>back from school one day at 7pm asks me where I was
>told him to fuck off, was with my friends I can do whatever I want
>starts yelling, says he want to know my every move from now on, threatens to call parents
>starts crying from his psychological pressure, run into my room, slam the door
>he follows me, says he's sorry "please don't cry"
>wraps his arms around me, says "he loves me and don't want anything bad to happen because I'm too young and only child"
>stop crying, turn around "I know uncle, it's my fault"
>he wipes my tears with a finger "everything's ok"
>kisses me on forehead, pulls me closer
>a minute passes he's warm and I feel safe in his arms
>"love you uncle", "love you too sweetie"
>we look in each other's eyes, one of his hand is now holding my neck
>my uncle was 35 ish at the time, so very handsome, close shave, cool clothes, blue eyes like mine
>he then goes for a small kiss on my lips
>can't move, can't talk either, I'm just looking at his lips
>I just got kissed by my uncle and I don't feel anything
>I keep staring at him, then I kiss him back instinctively, my heart starts pounding
>start asking myself why I'm doing this but feels like I'm hypnotized somehow
>we both smile, I still have tears in my eyes
>both of my hands are now holding his waist I don't know why I want him that close to me
>he softly goes for another kiss this time much longer I can feel his tongue on my lips for a sec
>starts to really enjoy this even though I shouldn't but I just can't stop because I was mentally broke at that time because of shit in school and shitty parents

>cont ?

Either way works

If this was 14 or something maybe, 12 you're too eager and the situation is too sudden.

Fake/10

Nice bait.

>start crying again but this time out of joy with a big smile seeing how gentle he is with me
>uncle starts to realize what he's doing, the expression on his face changes
>way more serious all of a sudden
>"I don't think we should be doing this"
>"It doesn't bother me uncle.." looking strait down in his eyes, don't even know why I said that after what he just did
>he looks super confused but I can feel something unique between us like a strong family bond
>uncle takes a step back and looks down at me for a second, both of his arms now holding mine
>"you're.. very cute"
>I'm blushing, smile but no answer still confused
>he then goes strait for my mouth holding me firmly against him both of his hands behind my head and neck
>put his tongue between my lips and pushes, have to open my mouth and letting him do his thing, never been kissed like this before
>It's going too far so I grab his hands try to push him back but I can't, he's way too strong
>he places one of his hands underneath my shirt goes for my panty so quickly I can't even breathe
>he's still twisting my mouth like crazy, can't focus on anything else
>I don't know what to do at this point I'm paralyzed by the speed of this, I'm not reacting like I should at this point

cont ?

yeah they "raped" her. but she liked it but later on when she's not getting anything out of it, like sympathy or money, she's mad about it. ok. you believe that.

You have my interest...peaked so to say.

I meant to say she had to pretend to like it/want it, I mis typed. She said she never liked it.

But that said, I love to think she did.

Go for it.

New copypasta?
>someone screencap

Sounds almost exactly the same as my ex girlfriend.

We did indeed have some insane sex, but she was horribly mentally and emotionally damaged and our relationship was really terrible. She ended up diagnosed with BPD.

Have fun OP but don't expect to stay with this woman.

Huh, her and I also have amazingly good sex.
I do care for her, but yeah she can have abandonment issues. Really she's just really clingy.

Moar

>753696980
>try to push his arms again but not strongly enough so he just keeps going
>his hand is now unzipping my pants but again way too fast for me to react
>places his hand between my panties and my vagina I can feel his cold fingers on my skin
>I lean back and break his crazy kissing, breathe and say "no stop" but i'm still very weak from what is happening his hand is still trying to rub my pussy
>"it's ok you like it don't you ?!"
>I say no and start crying, I'm in desperation mode because there's nothing I can do
>try to push his hands, try to move but he's holding me by the neck
>at this point he has a finger inside me and the others grabbing the rest
>"stop please uncle"
>"stop please uncle" with more crying
>he's not stopping one bit
>we are standing near my bed, he then pushes me against it I fall on my back
>he grabs my waist and arm and roll me over the bed
>can't get up, try to scream "NO" but he's not stopping, my pants and panties are gone to my ankles
>"shhh don't scream, it's nothing"
>can't stop crying, I want to get out of there
>decide to stop resisting him, I was seeing this as a punishment somehow

cont ?

Keep going.

Cool.

Bump

is this girl from texas? i know her

This. Getting a hard on after hearing about your girlfriends torture rape is just wrong.

>"why you do this ? please don't" while still crying
>almost can't breathe because of the blanket, have to turn my head but my hair is in the way can't see much of my room or anything my eyes are full of tears
>I hear him unzipping his pants while holding my waist so hard the pain sends electric shocks into my whole body
>decide I'm not gonna let him continue, I grab his hand and push it back because of the pain but he's still holding onto my waist
>"STOP MOVING" he yells
>he's masturbating while looking at my ass and pussy for 30 seconds while still pushing me against the bed so I can't move
>starts to rub his dicks on my checks, goes down and presses against my vagina
>"noooo" can't stop crying at this point
>he's trying to force himself inside me but I'm squeezing my ass and crossing my legs
>this can't be happening, he can't do that, I say to myself, I don't want any of that
>he keeps pushing and pushing and I keep resisting him with all my energy but I'm definitely weaker than him

cont ?

DEFINITELY A FAKE STORY-LOL

dubs speaks harshly, and truthfully

Same with my gf, she both hated it and loved it (a very female response).

Loves rough kinky sex, loves to please, great gf, we're getting married soon.

Yeah it's sad. Remember when everything that was posted on Sup Forums used to be real and of high quality?

yeah dude this place aint what it used to be man

youtu.be/RQLQ4kzG1Wg

>no this can't be happening
>i'm in charge here

>he starts pulling my legs apart somehow
>manages to get the tip of his penis inside me
>stop resisting, too late at this point
>suddenly strikes me, how did he pull my legs apart when he's holding both my arms
>look down, see a tail wrapped around one of my legs
>"ook ook"
>uncle was a howler monkey all along

No idea. Saved from Sup Forums years ago.

>Jesus Christ I just read this whole post and I’m literally shaking right now WTF
i'm shaking too
because im masturbating

she's probably just lying.

my psychopath gf from highschool did the same thing.

Lol ask her to start calling you daddy

>
>>I’m literally shaking right now
>bout to nut?
Kek

Mine's same, and I think another user said the same as well.
Legitimately curious what rape by male authority figures to preteen-early teenage girls does to their psyche to both love sex and be house wifey as fuck.

Like, just from an observational standpoint, I've met a handful of girls raped in their youth and while different personalities to a degree they're all kinky as fuck and go well out of their way to please their men.

Non molested girls can be good gfs to, but tend to be more vanilla, and not quite as ready to be subservient.

She loves Daddy, but I tried calling her little girl and quit, and will do any role-play besides father daughter.

It's weird, I think because she's kinky she thinks she has to be into it, but if there's anything more to it other than just a title, like me calling her little girl, she clams up.

100% true user

>"relax" he says while pulling me on the edge of the bed, he's so strong I'm just not fighting anymore
>he spreads my legs like it was nothing and start rubbing his dick again on my pussy
>I don't know what to feel anymore, sadness, pain or excitement every is mixed but I feel like i'm dead so I just focus on breathing
>he pushes himself and I can feel the tip inside me, it's warm and big but there's no pain just a warm feeling
>he places his arms down my waist and starts pushing slowly
>I'm not saying anything, I even stopped crying
>I feel something that I never felt before rushing down my stomach and my vagina, it spreads through my entire body like a wave, again I feel no pain just a gentle pressure
>he's now thrusting his dick faster now and I can feel it going deeper and deeper
>the feeling I had before just got bigger and stronger and it makes me hold my blanket with both hands
>I moan for a bit because of it
>my uncle is breathing heavily pushing himself again and again into me and I now I can feel every inches of him inside me

cont ?

Fuck yea

And maybe the cause and effect are reversed: maybe kinky young girls, already wired for sex and pleasing men, are the ones who unconsciously get men to assist them in fulfilling that life.

I mean, if it happened at puberty but still illegal I'd be very willing to believe that. But shit like 9? Nah.

Also I don't think most men would act on a 9 year old even if given the signals. 14, 15? Maybe. 16+ Definitely. But not before puberty.

I've had more than a few gf's who started masturbating to orgasm when they were 5-6. It's not unreasonable to think girls like that would be ready to be "raped" when they were 11.

kek

What anime?

this

Ok, my fiance got her period when she was 9, and had D-cup tits by 4th grade.

The problem is any number will always objectify and mistreat someone. The best path is treating everyone as the individual they are, but that makes laws very hard to write.

an ex of mine had the same experience although I don't remember getting diamonds :^)

>My gf just told me that her step-father, and father to her younger brother (by 5 years) used to rape her from the ages of 9-15 or so.

Your gf is full of shit and is tooling you.

I think everyone should take a deep breath and kill themselves.

Surprised the fuck out of me when the first one told me. "WTF?!" By the third or fourth one I just concluded little girls can be a whole lot more than they look.

>The problem is any number will always objectify
>number will always objectify
>always objectify
>objectify

Christ almighty. When did feminist scare terms actually become common diction? Fuck off with this bullshit.

This

Omg I’m hard now too

Copypasta

Wow I just read through this thread. Can’t belive how anti fun these new fags are. Of course it’s sexy, right??

Meh, just tell her. She probably masturbates to it. Might as well treat her like the whore she is, and rape her too.

What are her fetishes?

continue, bitttttttttttttch

Is what it is, OP. You can't help what makes your dick twitch. Just love her and take good care of her with the parts of you that aren't a degenerate pervert.

>I'm trying to stay calm because of what he is doing to my body
>I start sweating and I feel my heart is gonna explode, there's way too much excitement and emotions for me to handle
>feel like I'm gonna start crying again but I just keep moaning waiting for this to stop
>my uncle is now fucking me for past 5 min but it feels like an eternity
>I can feel myself holding his dick inside me every time he pulls back and I have no control over that
>"oh my god" he briefly says
>"please uncle stop" I say to him, but my words have no effect on him
>he goes faster and faster and then he stops and change his rythme and go slower but still very deep
>"ohh"
>I can feel something expending inside me, it's warm and wet
>my uncle came inside me
>he pulls himself out and I can feel I'm definitely wet from this
>I can move again, I turn my head and looks at him but say nothing
>he leaves the room and it took me 30 min to go clean myself
>I cried all year after that, never told my parents
>my uncle committed suicide a couple years later

Bravo

How many times were you raped, after that point, from diffferent guys?

You came to the wrong part of town newfag

>*piqued

how hot is she?
pictures required

kek

>is so good
fix'd

Thank you.

I'm 19 now but it took me years and therapy to heal and change my feelings about what happened.
I'm now with someone who knows what I went through and he's very supportive when it comes to everything we do as a couple (including sex). I have some flashbacks from time to time and I start crying like it was yesterday.

Please never ever try to rape or force someone to have sex, if you rape a little girl like I was I hope you die in fucking hell forever

m'lady

oh man, I know, right?
>so wrong
hnnng

right, I forgot
girls who masturbate can't get raped, it's the law
seriously I have a rape fetish and now you're telling me 99.9999% of women aren't "rapable"
I wanna fight you

wtf are you on about?

So, she gives a hell of a bj then?

Okay so what if you don't do it, but hearing about it makes you diamonds?

What do you and your bf do? Are you into kink at all?

I was 8 the first time my asshole was ripped by a grown man. I was molested from 8-14 when I was big enough to fight back and leave. Btw I'm make

why put rape in quotes? that takes the fun out of it

get into the kitchen and male me a sandwich

I don't make niggers anything.

reading that makes me feel like I have a stone in my throat

Have a baby with this girl
Make rape love and mouth baby with her
Film and put on limewire