Two Hot Blondes Submit to Big Black Cock

Two Hot Blondes Submit to Big Black Cock.

Comic I wrote and drew.

Let me know what you think! Any and all feedback welcome.

Where's the rest

the title could use a little work
i have no idea what this could be about

posting now. 55 colored pages

lololol

This is a sequel to the Two Hot Blondes series by the artist ThePit, btw

anyone reading?

Yes

Thoughts?

Good so far

thanks

Jerking too it

cool man that's what it's for

OP you're a faggot, not gonna get feedback here, just a bunch of cucks fapping and nigger haters calling you a cuck.

cool man thanks for reading

can i get a bump

Bump

"coach black"
the fuck is this shit?
at least pick a black last name like brown, hestings, or taylor

The comic this piece is based on is basically satirical in nature. The coach character is named Black, the principal is named Long. It's a joke and not my OC

>blacks say them instead of dem

I remember specifically choosing not to use "dem" because it sounds ridiculous in some cases

pitch black around the eyes?
tribute to skull paint in africa?
then why did it switch only now?

ITT: white nationalists secretly jacking off through angry tears

The drawing looks really good!

i really love this type of x-ray persons does, and when is more detailed the better

I'm also a big thepit/johnpersons.com fan. a few things i notice:

>work on female characters having more detailed, vibrant eyes. expressions are very important and very hot, intense eyes and more shading to define jawlines goes a long way

>proportionality: if it's just how you prefer things you do you but imo waists should be smaller and shoulders should be less broad, more in the vein of thepit's art style. the beauty of drawn pr0n is you don't have to concern yourself too much w/ realism, and the broad shoulders/thick midsections give the girls a more 'buff' look (but like i said if that was your intention you do you)

>in a couple blowjob panels you make the girls' lips way too big, keep the lip width the same just increase how wide she opens her mouth

>the dialogue is pretty standard bbc stuff so switching it up from the standard fare mite b cool but let's be real the dialogue is the least important part

this is really good stuff though, i definitely had to look for flaws. keep at it, will save and fap. get good enough and you could make some solid money off commissions and such too.