Also creating my own genre cuz ppl always ask what my genre is. theres more to it...

>Also creating my own genre cuz ppl always ask what my genre is. theres more to it, but this is the first paragraph of my manifesto haha -----------------—--• “The fae are the children living at the end of the world, who make art that reflects what its like to live knowing the earth may not sustain humanity much longer. We live knowing that environmentally driven genocide is nigh, that the least equipped are to be struck down by the very earth itself. Repentance by the innocent for the sins of the rich. This does not mean that all fae art is directly about this, but that the influence of this reality is inescapable for the fae”

>my synthpop transcends synthpop because it's about environmentalism

how can someone be so dumb and so self-righteous at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

grimesmusic.com/info/
bennytarantini.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzr1q-Y8z0
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFKD3H_zfk
instagram.com/p/BZfCi6cAiRT/
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWrD9HsGfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't you DARE call grimey dumb

I bet she's actually annoying in person.

why?

grimes is solely to blame for elite gymnastics ceasing to be and becoming james brooks' fucked up SJW solo project before disappearing in 2014 altogether

i will never forgive this bitch

What?

go to bed james. your music was always shit

She has nothing left to say.

I mean, I love passive-aggressive threads turning light, jokey ramblings that a person has made for years into srs bzns as much as the next guy, but I might have to go to bed after this thread.

What are you talking about?

Why do you act like dumb and self-righteous are mutually exclusive?

true.

true. she completely co-opted him and destroyed him

>she's just pretending to be retarded!
nice quads tho

She's made rambling posts like this for years and every dipshit on the internet takes them more seriously and examines them far more than she ever has. It's pretty funny people got rustled about her joking about creating a new genre.

>she's always been this autistic
Oh, okay then.

>It's pretty funny people got rustled about her joking about creating a new genre.
she didn't actually create a new genre though. i think that's what people are getting rustled about

Yeah she probably has actually. All her interviews confirm this full force. She RPs and has built her career around adopting personas because it's a fun thing for her. This is just another weirdo extension of that.

Whereas you don't have to pretend at all, right?

she came in with the wave of witch house artists like pictureplan and zola jesus in 2011 and tried to go mainstream and failed.
most of the people retired long ago yet because she is so annoying she won't fuck off. ever,

She wants attention.

She is right. The question is what's wrong with you? Why are you so dumb?

I hope her next album is elf inspired numetal with buttrock guitar licks played on keytars.

Hurr durr. I'm on $chan! I have to type something anti semitic and regressive. She needs to WitchHouse and make it WitchRock. Like a Wiccan version of White Lion.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

>She is right
what do you mean she's right?

what?

i hope she isn't

>what do you mean she's right?
She's right about what her art actually is.

I hope she is

>my synthpop transcends synthpop because it's about environmentalism

good god will she fuck off already

I just love posts like these because she won't fuck off and people like you will be mad for the next few years.

op here. she didn't actually say that. that's just my interpretation of what the actual first quote was essentially saying.

i'd say it's pretty close though

the ironic part is that you're getting so mad that you feel it's necessary to respond to every negative post about her

she doesn't even say anything about what her art is though. all she talks about is her ideology

No I'm in a pretty good mood for once actually. This thread is certainly a part of that

her ideology is also great

Also it's kind of an inherent part of her artistic process, as are her whimsical, hyperbolic stylings.

sure, but you dont see anyone else going around saying they invented a new genre of music because they think global warming is a problem

Taking those posts as literally as possible when she's just taking the piss is kind of the problem here.

Pretty sure I've asked you this on here before - does Devin Ruben Perez know you shitpost here too?

I'm satisfies with a situation where both Grimes and user are accepted retards desu

don't correct my spelling please

Hey OP, why'd you leave out the part where she explained that she was baked when she wrote this and that people shouldn't take it too seriously?
Oh, that's right - then you'd have nothing to start a fake controversy over. You should get a job over at P4k BuzzFeed - you'd for right in.

You do realize that's the same as calling yourself retarded, right?

Lol hi Dani Nelson.
Why is it that you only ever seem to date failed indie musicians whose careers were ruined as a result of them acting like assholes regarding Grimes?

>will she fuck off
you mean will the OP fuck off - grimes didn't write what you're quoting

>using your unrelenting autism for free marketing
clever girl

>so says the notorious tripfag
Lol good one

Who's your favorite female artist?

don't understand the reference you're making but music marketing has become an area of interest for me in the past few months and claire is definitely on her game in that area (assuming she doesn't contract that out). it's an admirable skill in a world with social media.

now if only she could get the music part right...

Timbre Cierpke

look boys he sure is mad this time.

>(assuming she doesn't contract that out)
grimesmusic.com/info/

This is something I still don't understand fully, but do you think that they solicit her to write this stuff or do you think that she writes it herself and tells them to figure something out ?

Either way I'm curious now

stop being mean to grimsey, she's a good girl

>You do realize that's the same as calling yourself retarded, right?
You know that wasn't me right? Pucker down boy

bennytarantini.com/
well how about that

>don't understand the reference you're making
That's okay. I want expecting you to...

She looks scared honestly.

>“The fae are the children living at the end of the world, who make art that reflects what its like to live knowing the earth may not sustain humanity much longer. We live knowing that environmentally driven genocide is nigh, that the least equipped are to be struck down by the very earth itself. Repentance by the innocent for the sins of the rich. This does not mean that all fae art is directly about this, but that the influence of this reality is inescapable for the fae”
How did this come out of someone who constructs sentences like a 14 year old gamer?
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzr1q-Y8z0
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFKD3H_zfk

>mad
More like just curious and dismayed desu. Going from Joshua Clancy to post-Sky Ferreira Zachary Cole Smith while also being a self-described serial troller of Grimes, her friends, and fans on major social media platforms sounds like something a psychiatrist could have a field day with.

>Going from Joshua Clancy to post-Sky Ferreira Zachary Cole Smith while also being a self-described serial troller of Grimes, her friends, and fans on major social media platforms sounds like something a psychiatrist could have a field day with.
i have no idea what you're talking about desu

I wonder why she tries to emulate masculine "boyish" behavior so often.

Also relevant to the OP.

It would be a lot clearer if people showed their handwriting over the Internet.

>How did this come out of someone who constructs sentences like a 14 year old gamer?
>had an edible before writing this so …
instagram.com/p/BZfCi6cAiRT/
There's your answer - take it or leave it.

Imo the very idea that someone would be paying professional pr people to come up with stuff like this for them to say in public (rather than paying professional pr people to convince them NOT to say stuff like this in public) is about as ludicrous as it gets. Next thing someone's gonna start claiming that Trump doesn't write his own tweets...

>i have no idea what you're talking about desu
Lurk more.

>yes hello I know absolutely nothing about marketing of any kind, advertising, networking, or really anything to do with making money / expanding a consumer base
Yes, we see you.

Was this supposed to be ironic?

>wusup nigga

You really don't understand why i ironically asked you who your favorite female artist is, whatever.

read more; post less

haha, you sure showed me by giving me an excuse to share music that I enjoy. really pulled the wool over my eyes :o)

Lel.

see

I accept your concession

Every time you post in a Grimes thread a child is aborted.

grimes music is just so fucking bad nothing about it is any good the only people who enjoy it are from tumblr.com

Why are you avoiding answering my question? ( )

>im in a pretty good mood for once actually

yup typical moody underage grimes faggot

I think I know why Grimes fans exist, they thrive off emotional dishonesty, and a tumblrite like Grimes is very emotionally dishonest

Narcissism

That too, very much so

if you couldn't extrapolate an answer from my reply you might be retarded

Trips. How narcissistic do you find artist Grimes desu? She currently believes world devistation is relevant to her art.

This was lazy

i'm not

she is a very shy girl actually
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWrD9HsGfs

>she is a very shy girl actually
That's why she chose to be a pop star, isn't it?

The weirdest pop star!

Yeah, because there's nothing as weird as synth pop!

No kidding

>filename
cute grimz

It's about time to create her own genre. NOBODY sounds like her.
You're insane.

She's training to be a ufc fighter

>she didn't actually create a new genre though
Then name real similar artists to her. Gotcha.
>inb4 a random list of synthpop artists

Maybe she failed going mainstream but she's a big indie artist. Not many artists have videos with 46+ mil. views on Youtube.
>she is so annoying she won't fuck off. ever,
So, she's annoying because she's tough and doesn't give up. Stay mad, bruh.

Her music isn't just synthpop but a melange of genres. Get your facts straight.

It's always the same with you people or perhaps you Claire. Just because there aren't exact copies of a certain artist, that doesn't even imply or mean that they're creating music out of the ether. Since you already know the genre you'll find similar sounds in and you don't acknowledge rational arguments, there's no need for a reply.

i love her

She has written shit like this long before she signed to 4AD and Jay-Z's team Roc Nation. So, no, probably not.

Be careful with that

reminder that she's literally Devin Townsend's little cousin

>she was baked when she wrote this
DUDE I WAS HIGH LMAO

lame comment

Doesn't she make Grime?