I was watching a commercial about how drunk driving ruins lives...

I was watching a commercial about how drunk driving ruins lives, and I couldn't help but feel proud for driving myself drunk to work all those times.

I would've thought the principal would smell booze on me by now, but whatever. He probably has, but public schools here in burgerland man, they'll take any one.

>tl;dr: my car rolled trips

But how are you?

Lol, I had a teacher at my school pass out drunk in class second period. Good times.

I did so much drinking while driving back in the day. Glad I never got caught. Gave up the sauce a while back. Do I think what I did os fucked? Yeah. But god damn I enjoyed it.

That's some funny shit. I drove to work drunk everyday for 4 years straight. A lot of my co-workers even noticed how loud and stupid I was when I got there.

>tl;dr: my car rolled trips
Only trips?

Protip: you can take a 750ml bottle of vodka, mix some in here, chug that, pour the rest of the bottle in the can, and toss the bottle out the window. High test sips

The honest to god truth about drunk driving is that some people can do it, and some people can't, but you can't pass a law that says some people can and some can't, so nobody can.

Some people are just stupid and irresponsible. It's the drunk assholes driving like speed racer that fuck it up for everyone. If you make an attempt to drive safe, even while drunk, you will. Again, some people just use alcohol as an excuse to behave wildly and out of control. I've never been so drunk I lose my responsibility.

It should be noted that sometimes you just are too drunk to drive no matter what. If you can barely stand you can't drive obviously.

Sassafras and coathangers

Not very impressive.

you drive a fucking tractor?

Christ.
It's an old picture, I just passed 133333, but damn 555555 is a bit much.

>No gas
>4000 rpms
>25 mph

Damn son.

Well, only 4 of those things still work right. The volt meter, speedo, trip/odo, and after getting the tranny rebuilt, the gear indicator.

figured that was probably the situation.

It's 55555.5 White is tenths of a mile. With a dash that old it's either an old pic or a really low miles example.

Suck on my dork fucktardo

I drive drunk all the time, honestly I don't understand how people CAN'T do it. It's so easy and I've never gotten pulled over...yet

I was never worried about getting pulled over for impaired driving or speeding (my motto: Only break one law at a time) I worried about getting pulled over for something benign, say a license plate light, and a cop smelling my breath.

When I was a bartender, I drove drunk every day for ten years. But, I'm a careful driver when I'm sober, so I drive the same when I'm drunk. People who drive like idiots are more likely to get pulled over when they're drunk, and they end up with DUI charges. If you drive sane when you're sober, you'll drive the same when you're drunk.

i love to drink
i love to drive
i hate those that drink and drive

Right, right. Well I'm not drinking AND driving, I'm drinking WHILE driving

this pic is so funny someone should caption it "so, how are you?"

well, since you put it that way...
this is me, tonight, infront of the ABC (north carolina) picking up a handle of Heaven Hills