>meet girl online
>invite her to play with my PSN group
>flirt with each other playfully
>eventually it starts getting extremely flirty, borderline sexting at times
>find out she lives 15 minutes away from me
>ask her if she wants to meet up
>says she's busy
>press on for a week, still flirting
>tells me she's going to bed, stays up all night talking to one of my other friends
>realize that she's playing me so I block her
>day later she find sout
>mutual friend told me she spoke with him and that she wants me to unblock her
>friend said that she's a sweet girl and is very hurt that I dropped her

I made my intentions clear, mentioned to her that I wanted to hang out more than once, and she said she was busy. I figured I'd give it another week before I dropped it, and she still says she's busy, but still flirts heavily. In my head, she's playing games with me.

She's also lied to me a few times already, some stuff I noticed on my own, and found out from my friend that spoke with her. I've already known her for about 2 weeks now. I don't like liars. I wouldn't want to possibly date one, let alone be friends with them.

Did I do anything wrong exactly?

nah she just being dramatic and wants attention. seems to me you made your intentions clear and did all you could.

drop her user.

No OP. You want to smash right? Well you let her what you really want to get down with. If she's giving you that busy line. Girls are horny as guys are. Let her know you want to fuck. Who knows. She might "hang" out with you lol.

be upfront. tell her you want to have sex.

check yourself and make sure what you think is flirting actually is, for the both of you.

If she turns you down foe the sex etc., she is just fucking with you for whatever reason.

>I don't like liars. I wouldn't want to possibly date one, let alone be friends with them.

Then that pretty much settles it, user. She lied, you found out, you have some autistic guideline for friendship in your head, drop her.

Now, if you want to be a regular human being, and understand that social dynamics sometimes call for lies to be told, so as to maintain a comfortable emotional or mental distance away from each other, when one person is far more intense than the other, then perhaps you can unblock her and keep talking to her with no expectations of anything to come, besides what she invites.

In short: You're an autist. If you want to keep being an Autist, then keep her blocked and go about your life. If you want to not be an autist, stop having these gay-ass virgin boy expectations of girls and social interactions, and unblock her and just go with the flow, and see where things go.

she is one a women and two a girl gamer, worst of the worst bro

>Did I do anything wrong exactly?
No. You are your own person. You get to choose who to hang out with and who to interact with. You are an adult and you can make your own decisions.

whats wrong with being a gamer girl

Well fuck dude, yeah your friend is telling you she's a sweet girl because he hasn't figured out she's manipulative yet.

You didn't just play that right, OP, you dodged a bullet. Don't unblock. Don't lose any sleep over it either.

Unblock her. If she asks why you blocked her, call her on her bullshit, tell her that it looked like she was just playing games with you and you have no time for that shit. Mention that you heard from (mutual friend) that she is legit and you want to meet. If she still strings you along, move on and stop thinking about her.

>im okay with my future wife lying to me because lying is okay!
>now where is my stepson jamal?

Not that user, but I'll fucking tell you: they're literally the worst -- and yes of course I'm speaking generally.

First is their environment -- lots of loser dudes floating around in gamer circles. Under normal circumstances in regular society they tend to keep to themselves but because it's a girl gamer they think they have a chance, so this means gamer girls tend to get more attention from guys on average -- yeah I know, you really wouldn't think so but it's absolutely true -- then average women do. This completely and utterly over-inflates their egos. Doesn't give them a greater amount of self-esteem, mind you, but they put their pussy on a premium.

Secondly, there's always that one asshole who throws games to let their girl win, or takes issue with you for playing the game if it means fragging their girl. It is gay as shit. Games are so much fucking better if everyone is presumed male -- or at least if sex is taken out of the equation, whatever.

Thirdly, there's been an influx of feminism into gamer culture in recent years, and not your mom's feminism either, a particularly cancerous and toxic form of feminism and the way it's being marketed and sold to gamer men is through gamer girls. "You want the pussy, gamer? Best kiss the ring of feminism." I don't know who's pushing it or why, but it doesn't matter. More reason to to not even bother with girls who game.

Fourth, they're weird for the sake of being it. They think it's trendy. Or cute or whatever. It isn't. Their "quirkiness" only drives away normal fucking people. If you ever have a falling out with one of these gamer girls, since the guys want to fuck her, and the girls collude with each other, you're out on your ass and because of their odd behaviors that drove away all the normal people you're cast out without anyone to turn to beyond family, and maybe your closest friend.

Obesity runs rampant within gamer communities just in general, and the gamer girls are no exception.

Who's that girl in your pic op?, any more of her?

You did good. Id dump your friend too for trying to alpha you. He knew she was your connect, dont be fooled

It's one thing when the lying is part of natural social dynamics and functioning, but it is another when the lying becomes compulsive.

its a fucking guy that doesnt want to be exposed.

or an ugly chick.

not worth it. meet someone in the real world.

Might be this OP.

Wouldn't be the first catfish

omg what a butthurt child. gaming culture rant rant rant. toxic feminism blah blah blah.

here's an alternative, user. suggest you get coffee at a time of her choosing. if she refuses, dismiss her entirely from your mind, sir.

thats not OP you mongoloid.

buh doi. i know. i was reacting to the childish poster, then offered OP alternate advice.

pull that broom stick out of your faggot ass, sir. you'll get splinters from that rapid in-and-out movement.

Only someone completely and utterly blind would dismiss what I had to say out of hand -- that, or a deluded feminist. Of which there's been more and more and more lately. When are you fucks going to actually migrate toward a hobby you enjoy instead of shitting up gaming?

A few things this could be.
1. A catfish, doubtful if you've heard her voice.
2. She's hideous and shy. Also very unlikely. Modern women are so narcissistic no matter how ugly they are, they still would believe they were beautiful.
3. The most likely, she's a "lol, gamergurl" and thus is obsessed with farming as many beta male orbiters as possible. You are another boy to add to her collection of weaklings who shower her with all the attention she wants, at her beckon call, with 0 chance of being anything more than her personal self esteem booster. The friendzone isn't real, as these women are not your friends. You are an inanimate object who exists only to stroke her ego while she waits for prince charming to sweep her off her feet.

Regardless, leave her blocked and move on, let your friends waste their energy.

"completely and utterly blind". Yes, I am legally blind. But I'm a fucking ninja. And I can slice your lips off with that shit-stained broom stick I pulled from your pass.

oh, and your purist claptrap about gaming culture and the glory days before women dared to play. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you're a white, middling income 20-30ish y.o. in a technical or administrative job who went to a b-rank college, aren't you?

Jesus christ, your gender studies degree is showing. Put that poorly thought out middle class victim worship philosophy away, you fat cow.

ghost it man, she's doin that lie shit
real chick would tell you what she's up to

this has to be some sort of troll.

surely no one types/thinks like this...

right?

>I like my friends lying to me, you wierdo

obba gabba dabba taste my right street lyrics

This guy has never interacted with a girl who does this kind of thing. Do not listen to this HYPER VIRGIN male.

kek Actually, I'm a consultant, MBA and a life science PhD.

Here's a protip. This is not only how you sound typing your feeble shit, this is what you sound like in real life:

NOT THAT user, BUT I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU: THEY'RE LITERALLY THE WORST -- AND YES OF COURSE I'M SPEAKING GENERALLY.

FIRST IS THEIR ENVIRONMENT -- LOTS OF LOSER DUDES FLOATING AROUND IN GAMER CIRCLES. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES IN REGULAR SOCIETY THEY TEND TO KEEP TO THEMSELVES BUT BECAUSE IT'S A GIRL GAMER THEY THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE, SO THIS MEANS GAMER GIRLS TEND TO GET MORE ATTENTION FROM GUYS ON AVERAGE -- YEAH I KNOW, YOU REALLY WOULDN'T THINK SO BUT IT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE -- THEN AVERAGE WOMEN DO. THIS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY OVER-INFLATES THEIR EGOS. DOESN'T GIVE THEM A GREATER AMOUNT OF SELF-ESTEEM, MIND YOU, BUT THEY PUT THEIR PUSSY ON A PREMIUM.

SECONDLY, THERE'S ALWAYS THAT ONE ASSHOLE WHO THROWS GAMES TO LET THEIR GIRL WIN, OR TAKES ISSUE WITH YOU FOR PLAYING THE GAME IF IT MEANS FRAGGING THEIR GIRL. IT IS GAY AS SHIT. GAMES ARE SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER IF EVERYONE IS PRESUMED MALE -- OR AT LEAST IF SEX IS TAKEN OUT OF THE EQUATION, WHATEVER.

THIRDLY, THERE'S BEEN AN INFLUX OF FEMINISM INTO GAMER CULTURE IN RECENT YEARS, AND NOT YOUR MOM'S FEMINISM EITHER, A PARTICULARLY CANCEROUS AND TOXIC FORM OF FEMINISM AND THE WAY IT'S BEING MARKETED AND SOLD TO GAMER MEN IS THROUGH GAMER GIRLS. "YOU WANT THE PUSSY, GAMER? BEST KISS THE RING OF FEMINISM." I DON'T KNOW WHO'S PUSHING IT OR WHY, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER. MORE REASON TO TO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH GIRLS WHO GAME.

etc etc etc

takes one to know one

No but the best move is to unblock her and be nice. This may lead to the sex. Just continue to give no fucks because she's shady.

better call her a whore, it's the only way

No you fucking faggot
fucking smash her then post pics here

Every girl who has ever done this with me wanted to fuck and wanted me to confirm that the feeling was mutual. It's not fucking hard, you guys. Ask her if she wants to bang. Either she doesn't want to bang; then theres really no need to ever expect anything. Or she does want to bang you, and theres never really any other need to call her again if you don't feel it.

I know you are but what am I?

i literally disregarded your post once you put everything in caps

thanks for showing everyone that your one of those 300lb whales with dyed hair and an upper lip piercing.

So asking to hang out multiple times is not confirmation? Your hyper virgin attitude is showing again.

And this is why this particular form of feminism is so fucking toxic because they continually assert that there was a "glory days" or a "man's club" within gaming when there never was. If there were "glory days" it'd be the time before feminists in particular decided to shit the place up, but that previous state of affairs weren't absent of girl gamers -- far from it. It just goes to show that either these feminists are "gamers" in name alone or they're so fucking young that they really believe there was a time "when women dared not play" or some shit.

Toxic feminism's inclusion into gaming didn't make problems with girl gamers go away, it's amplified it ten-fold though. Now we have people, like you feminist user, that fling themselves to "defend the honor" of gamer girls because someone online dared besmirch their good name, and yet the problems persist.
Oh, are you trying to see if I fit into your anti-feminist mold because I had you pegged in my first post already? Lol.

You think anybody is going to read that caps shit?

Y The fuck would she have to tell you Her own business about other people, you jealous Ass motherfucker

And if she looks anything like that pic, do humanity a favour and mankind and fuck her

No actually i have my clit pierced gawd..

GOD, MAN JUST FUCK HER ALREADY!

Jesus you're sensitive. Some of us have been fucking girls for a while. You can either take the advice like a human being, or you can just sperg like a retard. I guess we're seeing what option you're taking.

i'm a 45 y.o. white male, Cali born and raised, working in NYC for a Fortune 100 life science co.

what's your excuse for your lack of manhood? you've obviously given the critical issues of gaming a great deal of thought. do you balance that priority with an inattentiveness to personal hygiene, diet, and social norms, ya neckbeard? lol

>girl rejects multiple requests to meet up
>lies about shit

how can anyone think this is okay?

And this, class, is what a legbeard looks like..

"Hanging out" is a pussy's way of asking a woman out, you immense faggot. You ask her on a fucking date like a grown up. You either set your expectation out in front and finish this fucking part of your life or you don't. It's not fucking hard, you autist.

>>Met her on PSN
"She's playing games with me"
10/10

holy shit, baited.

whales confirmed.

Who the fuck said anything about marriage?

You can get your dick wet without buying a chick a ring.

That's some grade A autism speaking.

AHHAHAHAHA! Holy Fuckaduck. are you seriously one of those people who think GamerGate is a real thing?

have you left your hovel recently? seen the shitstorm swirling around outside? whatta hoon

It isn't, it's awkward people behavior. But it's the behavior of someone who is unsure. You can make sure, just fucking ask. Literally. I wish I'd fucking found this out in high school, literally to ask her directly if this shit is ever going anywhere and you can be done in a hot hot minute.

heh

Fuck her and leave
That's the unique way m8 :^)

>i'm a 45 y.o. white male, Cali
>Cali

Well that explains everything then. Well no wonder you sound like such a sniveling waste of space.

Fucking this. Literally. Just ask her if she wants to fuck, if she says no, you can go on with your life, OP.

nope, you did the right thing user

>ask girl if its going anywhere
>she says not now maybe in the future

good to know you are a cuck who sits around and waits for her to fuck 300 chads before settling for your neckbeard ass at age 30.

and this is you? wow. glass houses, ya fragile child.

This

how u get mai noodes

That is exactly the toxic form of feminism I'm talking about.

It really speaks for itself.

I think you responded to the wrong post m8. Dude told OP to just ask her and if she says no then drop her. That's the opposite of cuckery.

Could you faggots please take this to Sup Forums

We're talking about OP being an autistic bitch, not having a retarded debate.

That's an awfully defensive response, feminist user.

it's mostly like 3 honestly i've met too many e-girls like this 2 and 1 can be killed off easily .

> Did I do anything wrong exactly?
Nope you didn't wrong OP, sounds like an attention whore.

/thread

the power of your insights is staggering.

tell us a little about your incredibly thoughtful, wise self, why don't you? you look like someone with life experience.

There is no "right" or "wrong" with this kind of circumstance.

I would have (and have) handled these kinds of situations differently. It was a little extreme to block her but again it's really all up to you and who you want to associate with. If you don't want to associate her then block her.

If you want to have a chance of smashing I would just cease initiating contact and start going after other girls. If she decides she cares enough to initiate contact with you then go ahead and talk for a minute or so but always cut the conversations short with "I have other things to do but let's (*insert date such as grabbing a drink or dinner at a specific place, go to a specific place, or attend a specific event (Do not say "just hangout", Do not go to a movie, Do something where you will interact with each other and possibly have physical interactions)).

It's not a lie because you do have other things to do, such as talking to other girls that might actually be interested in you.

Finally......

No matter what you do, there is a wrong answer as far as what you can do with the situation now and that is to apologize.

DO NOT APOLOGIZE!!!
If you really don't want anything to do with her just keep her blocked and continue to have nothing to do with her, move on.

If you choose to unblock her and she asks explicitly tell her why. The same details you told us. DO NOT APOLOGIZE simply state why you blocked her. Tell her your intentions (such as meeting in person, dating, and having a romantic relationship). It's in her court to go from there.

If she just demands an apology than she's fucking with you, don't give her one, and move the fuck on.

/thread

"This is exactly the toxic form of feminism I'm talking about."

Hoo boy. Someone needs to step away from the PC, get a little exercise, maybe make a few friends who don't sound like themselves?

What would be the point? I've already won. If you had anything worthwhile to say against what I've stated you'd have jumped down my throat with it from the onset, and you really haven't. You've essentially given no contest to the lot of it.

Frankly, is right anyway. Don't need to clog the thread with any more autistic screeching.

Btw, why do you have so many pictures of fat dudes on your computer? Or are you actually spending the time to google them for this petty spat? Sure, pal, not weird at all. Whatevs, I'm out.

Dawg, you sound 13. If she doesn't want to fuck, OP can find out. Trust me, you're rarely going to be the first dick in someone, and virgins aren't that fun anyway. Adults fuck, my dude, and they get to fuck because they're upfront about it and don't act like autists.

/thread

She's not going to fuck you, she's "busy". Move on.

buh bye! I'll miss your serious-as-a-heart-attack attitude towards gaming and your utter lack of self-awareness.

(given your unwillingness to disclose the personal foundations of your high moral rectitude, i posted pictures reflecting my conception of your appearance. like this.)

How can someone walk around in a leather trench coat and black leather gloves in Texas? Isn't Texas like Iraq except everyone is fat?

All women are brain-dead, shallow individuals. If you could even call them individuals. Good on you OP, drop that cunt.

yes, padawan. texas is much like iraq, except the inhabitants are dirtier, stupider, and more violent.

hoo hoo! a Parthian shot from Sir Butthurt Ragealot! a palpable hit, squire!

>The life of a 12 year old

>I don't know (((who))) is pushing it
*ftfy

>I want to play with you. You are pretty. You like PSN?
>"Here's a clingy one. Best stay clear"
>"Talk to me PLEASE.. I liek girls they're pretty"
>"Oh boy."
>"Fuck you cunt, straight up"
>"This guy won't stop bugging me."
>"You like..purses? What about cats. I do to."
>"Are you gay?"

>people still try to talk to women who tell them they are "busy"

it means shes not interested.

not that Sup Forums would know. youre all underage kids staying up late pretending to act older.

Play zombies
Revive her and leave the rest to die this will show her your raw emotions towards her vagine

>Sup Forums is filled with cucks that use highschool logic

hell, even Sup Forums gives better advice.

fucking hell m8