youtube.com/watch?v=qrYzFopqwqM

Psytrance is the shit

big fat synths while pounding big fat booty

any deep diving drexciyan man in this morning
youtu.be/JpaXYiNNOFo

où est arisu et sa femme mdrrr

also the insync vs. mysteron LP is very very good lads
youtu.be/VWZANqP0nGc

1, 2, 3, we're on a tech-no spree. Highly complicated technology. When you hear our tunes begin, you will become robotic like our friend.

-vocoder- hi it's me, tech-no Pete. My rhymes are digital I do not speak. With my lad spyro we reach the peak.

BREAK DOWN

Bars

youtube.com/watch?v=TbfbzrdrsdA

Daily reminder that you are not welcome here and you will never be welcome in these threads
Pathetic kook

m.soundcloud.com/misfitz-dance-crew/kingdom-hearts-simple-and-1

youtu.be/Dvlm6ExFYAo
Best B side

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=73LXUHaHsvc

I want to discover more releases from this year. What are your 2017 favorites? (looking for long lists)

O shit this EP isn't even from 2017... my bad

Looking for a start-up sound/Intro music for my bleep game.

Do you guys wanna help with the music? I have it programed to play

youtube.com/watch?v=palb185U2fU

at start up, but I'm curious if anyone wants to do sound design.

ass so bad, you better make it clap

I was deep diving in ur mum lad :p

youtube.com/watch?v=_fk-K-OtJZc
s/t nuum

In the world of tunes, all is lost. Those who have prevailed in past days are no longer with us to aid in our massive WOIIIIIs, however. You, you are a hero of the new /bleep/ world! You must travel the world and face the the mandem of this world, and show who is really a true head!

why is teklife so shit

nobody wants to do a Sup Forums collab

Ffs

What do you mean?

i like dj rashad but every song by the other members of teklife now is made with the exact same formula. same patterns

the last thing i want to hear is another ***teklife remix***

Hmm, I dunno... Rashad uses his structure in the same was as everyone else in Teklife so I don't get why you'd single him out. Every Rashad, Spinn, Manny etc. tune is the same structure, the second half is always different to the opening and perhaps brings in a melodic element. I just like that though. Mixing "teklife style" footwork is really fun as well because you get some great blends and stuff

I still love everything that gets released on Teklife but there are some stragglers in the group. At the same time though, Earl and Taye are killing it.

Also I don't get how you can't like these

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dnay1o2VPA
youtube.com/watch?v=bLGEFUqB_m0
youtube.com/watch?v=jfkVm4q5y-I
youtube.com/watch?v=t6LZytPy24E

who cares bruv about footwork bruv to be honest bruv

Prefer footwork when it incorporates crispety crunchety breaks

Yung Sherman jus posted this emotional type tune lads...
soundcloud.com/yungsherman/i-d-c-evian-christ-remix

youtube.com/watch?v=WdFKw1P7BMU

^ Can tell a kook post instantly now

Fuck off

any ill man in?

in
coughing a lot fucking cold ass weather

youtube.com/watch?v=VsBbgA699yM

ya if you're gonna post around here might as well keep it kooky lad
stop trying to fit in it's pathetic

me on the left

My throat is killing me

youtube.com/watch?v=ClgbAJt4mGo

wew lads

ay, we all in the same boat

keep on smoking smoking that cigarette! :DD lol

I'm on a dab

Think I just smoked too much at the weekend though

Is SWMS dead

mmm me too...need to stop desu

also fri & sat up until 5/7 respectively. Not up to it anymore

Why has the rave movie been such a long time coming? Truth is, nothing really happens at raves. The basic nature of the experience is repetition leavened with randomness. Sure, there's a feeling of adventure--ephemeral incidents, ultra-vivid tableaux, strange encounters, being on a mission to the end of the night. But dialogue is fragmentary or non-existent, because Ecstasy allows people to feel connected without needing to talk. Real life, with all its dramatic potential, is elsewhere. That's the point of raving, and the reason why it's been so hard to film. It's no coincidence that ravers boast of ``losing the plot.''
Where Groove tried to capture the sweet ephemerality of the rave experience with lots of neatly-observed incidents and inconsequential encounters, and through its very low-keyness achieved a measure of authenticity, Human Traffic (bit late with this one for UK readers, but its US release was last year) uses a different tactic: although it was hyped and hailed as the definitive document of British clubbing-and-drugging culture, the movie strangely seems to put off getting to the club for as long as it could, and then quits the dancefloor as swiftly as possible. As the movie proceeds, the whole thing starts to look like a series of evasion maneuvers designed to keep a safe distance from its alleged raison d'etre: the rave E-piphany, the white hole in which narrative incandesces.
Instead, screen time is lavished on the early-20s characters' commonplace sexual problems and romantic woes. Only Moff, the Cockney pill monster, corresponds to a clubland archetype: the born-again convert who proclaims ``raving's better than sex.''

Instead, screen time is lavished on the early-20s characters' commonplace sexual problems and romantic woes. Only Moff, the Cockney pill monster, corresponds to a clubland archetype: the born-again convert who proclaims ``raving's better than sex.''
Moff's confession that he's got no real interest in relationships right now is one of the few moments in Human Traffic that actually tells you something about rave. It's the first youth music movement where sex is not a primary motor. And this has everything to do with Ecstasy's peculiar lovey-dovey but anti-aphrodisiac effects. On E, many men experience Seinfeld's George Costanza's ``significant shrinkage''; most find it hard to get hard. The buzz, for both genders, is a hyper-tactile sensuality that's decentered and goal-less. Sure, people meet and get off with each other, but mostly the ``loved up'' energy coheres around the collective--the crew you came with, the dancefloor massive of friendly strangers rather than couples. Above all, there's an erotic relationship with overwhelming, engulfing sound--which is why ravers hug speakers, and why Moff declares ``I'm having sex with music, mate--and believe me, I can go all night.'' It's sad and suspect that Human Traffic lumbers Moff with not one but two semi-comical masturbation scenes. The one person to escape the heterosexual fix that encloses the other characters is dissed as a wanker Human Traffic's relentless bawdy banter contrasts with the film's coyness about drugs. Amazingly, the actual procuring and ingestion of drugs is never shown. Even in the scene where protagonist/narrator Jip and best mate Koop talk stoned shit while chopping out coke lines, they never actually hoover any powder up their nostrils. All tell and no show, Human Traffic flaunts a script caked in down-with-the-scene drug slang and we-are-the-chemical generation rhetoric.

This film is so overrated.

There's a cameo from cannabis crusader Howard Marks talking about ``spliff politics'' and a fantasy sequence in which Jip jousts with a neurologist about Ecstasy's drawbacks and dangers. Even the film's brief trippy sequence of dancefloor nirvana is overlaid with a blissed Jip voiceover: ``we're thinking clearly yet not thinking at all... we flow in unison.. I wish this was real...''
Rave isn't just about Ecstasy, it's about the mutual synergy between drugs and music. Even the most addled participants in dance culture are incredibly picky about what soundtracks their frenzy. But apart from a scene in a record store and a throwaway interlude where Jip and friends rail against teenpop, Human Traffic transmits little sense of the urgent distinctions and dissensions that animate your genuine club culture fiends--which DJs are cool, what tracks rule, where the vibe is to be found scene-wise. Where Groove is about rave as counterculture, as DIY autonomist activity, Human Traffic is about something more modest and ultimately conformist--young people letting off steam at the weekend, like they've always done. The movie can't make up its mind whether all the drugging is just harmless fun, or whether it's edgy, subversive, naughty. This vacillation mirrors the fact that British rave has become a leisure industry, with only the illegality of the party potions providing a vestigial veneer of rebellion. Ultimately, Human Traffic is just an annoyingly lively post-Trainspotting youth movie with some club scenes as backdrop. There's even a nonchalant anxiety-of-influence nod to Trainspotting, when Nina and Lulu are interrogated by a TV crew doing a documentary about club culture and claim they don't do E anymore, but ``jack up on heroin and float about the club.... we saw Trainspotting and it just made us want to do it... we seem to be so impressionable.''

This also works as an advance rejoinder to anyone who accuses Human Traffic making drug culture glamorous and seductive. Actually, it's more likely that the movie's five friends--an irritatingly feisty and manic bunch forever doing comic routines and funny voices--will turn kids off drugs big time. Who'd want to be like these idiots?

youtube.com/watch?v=vUFE6_6PB1M

BPM = 90
If BPM=120 it is uptempo
If tune is 180 it is happyhardcore/speedcore

I read this whole thing lol, I have fucking nothing to do except watch anime and I don't even wanna do that barely, my Japanese is getting better though. I think I'll go print out some japanese work-sheets at the library and work on those.

Hiro sekai

Shots of sake, tonsil hockey, call me Young Sachi
So many little white boys, they all wanna copy

youtu.be/y75-q6_wQ34

Damn, that Slipknot DJ makes pretty decent jungle
youtube.com/watch?v=bU0JgO6A50k

n1 mate, you heard the abstract thought lp
youtu.be/19WxYW9Avks

funny that b/c i just had me snorkel on the go this morning wi ya sis >:)

howd this pic come 2 be loool

me on the right, you on the left, user middle
desu lol

looool im not actually s/t i am just pretending to be s/t because s/t is a fucking cunt

love u tho spyro ur a top lad

ffs had me fooled lmao

love you too la BUT where to buy a goth-trad tee! omg

think it came with psionics preorder.. wish i'd got it 2bh, just for that goth-trad collab on dubplate

the collab with boris u mean? mental ain't it talk about clash of the titans

got turned onto it here was probably you that posted it

ye the boris 1 hehe got my words all mixed up n that

and ye i remember postin it here 4 u i think

youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg

When u help out your homie with food cause low-key you both straight out the homeless shelter and he straight cause he never pull a knife on you or nothing

my opener

youtu.be/rwGBDIjC9jc

hehe
woii big up yourself

i love boris desu need to catch up with their newer output tho, the latest thing i heard from them was rock dream w/ merzbow which was nuts, also to bring it back to bleeps i remember they had a boiler room too which was good

how much tea would s/t steep if s/t could steep tea?

Probably would drink a lot of tea and get fat

Jah knows bless up

Hehehe

We are not a bad company....we are a digital nation

whs fne nn?

Gonna read the Quran tonight lads woiii

>He doesn't read his holy book every night before bed

Infidel

Ffs parred

youtube just keeps recommending the same stuff, maybe someone can give me some recs? i know my taste right now is pretty lame, blah blah. Anyway:

Been into chvrn and the channels that have it
youtube.com/watch?v=xXLcKY27Ymk

other times i want something more obnoxious like
youtube.com/user/Warwohlnichts
or
youtube.com/watch?v=MbNVU6JRskA
youtube.com/watch?v=c2MNGk7W_H8
also very into youtube.com/channel/UCu0mpMHT-BG1DsbW9QZsABQ sometimes

anywhooo thanks

do we still hate pards /bleep/?
or the Dutch?

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=E3gsI42_7pg
youtube.com/watch?v=JctMFCsPPYY
youtube.com/watch?v=50mF5GfiO0E

get the fuck out

Ugh need 80s anime gf

Rave voyeurism is not a crime

woiieurism

Cute post

lol, no. cry harder

Try darude - sandstorm

what can I play after this /bleep/
youtube.com/watch?v=YPty-HrUWuk
shit's cut so loud everything else sounds like shit

This riddim is MAD
youtu.be/Vlf8yEOP_so

thanks this was pretty much what i was expecting. ill just keep lurking.

besides i dont get why you people are so upset all the time. like some special snowflake who throws a tantrum when his line in the sandbox gets crossed. Hell, it's not my problem, it's a public sandbox.

Nice track, never heard that lp think I'll give it a try then
youtu.be/70uJt1OiYFY

:"(

Irrelevant to thread does anyone have groove chart.