Why Sup Forums is so obsessed with whiteness?

Why Sup Forums is so obsessed with whiteness?

Why black skin trigger you up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Official_languages_of_U.S._states_and_territories
psmag.com/news/ghosts-of-white-people-past-witnessing-white-flight-from-an-asian-ethnoburb
nytimes.com/2015/12/26/nyregion/reforms-to-ease-students-stress-divide-a-new-jersey-school-district.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate non-whites

you are actually the least hated minority
SOMEHOW
even though you clearly don't deserve it you are the most tolerated

so now stop bitching

It's just banter, Sup Forums is the board that's actually obsessed with whiteness. If anything Sup Forums points how stupid people are when they obsess over 'whiteness" and cling to 'being white'. It's like they have zero achievements of their own

post your hand

I doubt black people posting on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums without drumpf and kek shit.

>Why black skin trigger you up?
Because there is too much of it in Europe. And they demand special treatment because they're black.
Same goes for every other non-white population in Europe.

>82% for... tourists? WTF I hate France now

You know it's attitudes like this that make people fucking hate whites. The fact that you get so pissed off because people tolerate blacks is so fucking pitiful.

it's not tourists, gens du voyage just means gypsies just not specifically of the proper gypsy ethnicity, travelling circus people or irish travellers would be an example of that

oh good

>most white people tolerate me but some don't
>therefore i hate white people
??
black people logic everyone
now that i think about it this is probably the reason why we don't hate you actually, you're way too dumb, it's like hating on a dog

I am only triggered because whites are becoming the minority in western europe. I don't care about blacks in sub-saharan africa one way or the other as long as they stay there.

Hiroyuki living in Paris right now.

French nigger kun,Go attack him plox.

White tolerance is the cause of their downfall. There are hundreds of schools in western europe with 0 white students. That is what their tolerance has brought them, almost certain minority status and the fate of the native american.

Especially in the UK

Isn't this basically the same logic people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums use for hating non whites. Seems pretty hypocritical desu

except it's the other way around i'm pretty sure most non whites hate white people, it's just a minority who don't

Don't fall for the memes Mamadou

Sup Forums would not hate non-whites if they stopped flooding the west and acting like fucking animals compared to the natives. Though the people who deserve the rope the most are the whites who made this happen, the tolerant progressive whites are the worst scum on this earth.

you trash my city

Hope you joking whitey

he's right you know

i don't hate on leftists though most are just brainwashed we should show them the light not kill them

NEGROIDS

Because they haven't personally accomplished very much, so they like to identify with a successful group.

>A group is identifying with itself
>Must mean they have on accomplishments

U wot m8

you've been repeatig this shit for years, reality is that most non whites are terrible to live around so we don't like them
it's just that simple

you'll pretend half of your country that voted for trump is made of failures at life ? look at these people,, do they look like what you are describing ? nope they look like more successful people than average actually with the suits and everything

fuck off popo

I want to be black desu

I bet you could be a sex god in germany if you were.

it's actually worse if you only judge their actions.
At least black skin people includes indians, who can be pretty decent

t. Tyrone

>gypsies are the most hated group by far according to polls
>even in the most politically correct Western Nations

How do we fix the gypsy problem? And why is the answer nuking R*mania, their prime breeding and nesting grounds?

I can't explain your poor reading skills. As best as I can understand what you're trying to say, I'll try to respond.
I'm an American with 100% European ancestry, but whiteness is of absolutely no concern to me. I'm a Catholic, husband, technician, sportsman, musician, amateur mycologist, and a decent cook. That's me, because those are all things I choose for myself.
>you've been repeatig this shit for years
I have? Have we met before?
>reality is that most non whites are terrible to live around so we don't like them
The non-whites in my small town act just like everyone else here. We're all just normal, middle class rural people.
Urbanization is the real problem.
>you'll pretend half of your country that voted for trump is made of failures at life
You're implying that everyone who voted for Trump is racist, and that they voted for him for racist reasons. If you believe that, then you really have gotten lost in the memes.

Something tells me that you frequent pol

>I have? Have we met before?
I keep hearing it on this board so you're probably just repeating what you've been told to repeat yes

>The non-whites in my small town act just like everyone else here. We're all just normal, middle class rural people.
well you are lucky but here they don't
every little town gets a mandatory commie block which is then filled with immigrants who invariably shit up the place
and big cities' suburbs are even worse

>Urbanization is the real problem.
it's inevitable for economic reasons

>You're implying that everyone who voted for Trump is racist, and that they voted for him for racist reasons. If you believe that, then you really have gotten lost in the memes.
well everyone voted for him so he builds that wall, so yes since that is definitely considered racist by the media
actual racial theories and all that are completely different and most people don't care

>Something tells me that you frequent pol
i come from french far-right internet, pol is dumb and mostly for americans

I'm not obsessed with being white I just hate Jews and if liking my race is necessary to getting them out of american politics then that's what I must do.

who would own us if he died?

Someone from another chan, of course

>repeating what you've been told to repeat
Yeah, because it's improbable that multiple people hold a very mainstream view.
>well you are lucky
No, I'm just not apathetic. I live where I like to live, and you can live wherever you'd like.
>economic reasons
Boo-fucking-hoo, poorfag. Take control of your life.
>well everyone voted for him so he builds that wall
>muh media sez
Go outside. Breathe something other than memes.
Building a border wall has nothing to do with race, as Mexican isn't a race. We just don't like ILLEGAL immigrants.
Reminder: the USA has no official language.
>i come from french far-right internet
Go back, please.

Sup Forums is basically american mongrel shitskins

that's why they average poster is a retarded fuck and shout overused racist memes

Because blacks are ugly and their behavior is often really annoying

>I'm an American with 100% European ancestry, but whiteness is of absolutely no concern to me.

Then that is your priorities, realize most people don't share this and are tribal. However something you are born with like skin colour or whatever that you cannot change is objectively and intrinsically more tied to you identity than your personal subjective choices. Skin colour has become politicized whether you like it or not and you're dismissing people who celebrate their identity as having no accomplishments because you're projecting.

No, it's because of liberal BS.

>Reminder: the USA has no official language
Lmbo this is sovereign citizen tier

>Yeah, because it's improbable that multiple people hold a very mainstream view.
so you admit you aren't thinking for yourself and delivering your own opinion based on your own analysis then, you just adopted a mainstream view, good job

>No, I'm just not apathetic. I live where I like to live, and you can live wherever you'd like.
this is so fucking simplistic, people own houses in certain places and would rather they not turn into shitholes and all their value, also people are limited in where they can go by their family, friends, and passport
and there are only so many places in a given country that aren't shitholes

>Boo-fucking-hoo, poorfag. Take control of your life.
how does living in a small or medium city imply you are poor ? it doesn't at all, besides i live in inner paris now and it's much better, but i will never forget how shit a lot of this country is and because of who

>Go outside. Breathe something other than memes.
you're the one who should go outside your peaceful little town and see the world seriously

>Building a border wall has nothing to do with race, as Mexican isn't a race. We just don't like ILLEGAL immigrants.
yeah so that's exactly what i said then, if you don't want illegal immigration you're automatically considered a racist by the establishment, hence why blaming "racists" is retarded in the first place

>Go back, please.
nope i like it here

This. I like how leftist cucks pretend to be apathetic towards race and say "lol why do u care though" until we start being mean and might hurt the other races feelings. Then all of a sudden the leftists are not apathetic, they are very opinionated but they just share different priorities but when push comes to shove they sure are opinionated about race like we are. The difference being they are totally emasculated and disillusional.

>Skin colour has become politicized
since the election of the 1st black president in the USA.

Prove me wrong.
You can hold a mainstream view that you've chosen for yourself. Being pointlessly contrarian doesn't make you a free thinker.
>there are only so many places in a given country that aren't shitholes
Boo hoo.
>how does living in a small or medium city imply you are poor ?
It doesn't; being unable to move wherever you'd like implies that.
>go outside your peaceful little town
I do. The way I've described my town also applies to almost the entire state of Vermont.
However, I was in Chicago last weekend, and I had a fantastic time there.
>if you don't want illegal immigration you're automatically considered a racist by the establishment
Maybe in France and university-level humanities lectures
>hence why blaming "racists" is retarded in the first place
When did I do that? You're the one who made the initial link between Trump and racism, which I denied.
I don't care if people are mean. Say whatever you want, especially here. Hate speech = free speech, after all.
Not right wing =/= SJW

>Prove me wrong.
Sure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Official_languages_of_U.S._states_and_territories

Will you be my friend then

There should be gypsy death camps seriously.

>nope they look like more successful people than average actually with the suits and everything

not going to take the bait. not going to respond to this bait...

>There are hundreds of schools in western europe with 0 white students.

so? there's nothing stopping you from applying or sending your children there so that there are more white people.

>Boo hoo.
you won't say that when it comes to your town
besides you haven't answered about the legitimate concerns of house owners and other business owners, i'm fine personnally but are you saying "just keep the white flight going forever" ? sounds fucking stupid

>It doesn't; being unable to move wherever you'd like implies that.
as i told you i moved already does that mean i should forget ? also after moving i still own my house in normandy but rather than keep it for my family or my old days i might have to sell it, most likely cheaper than it is worth, and i fucking love this house

>I do. The way I've described my town also applies to almost the entire state of Vermont.
>However, I was in Chicago last weekend, and I had a fantastic time there.
so you live in a fucking 99% white state and then spend weekends inside large cities ? yeah what a fucking surprise you don't have any problems with minorities, tell me about it

>Maybe in France and university-level humanities lectures
of course it's not that simple with people in person, but it is in :
-the courts of law
-the universities
-the media
and that's where it matters

>When did I do that? You're the one who made the initial link between Trump and racism, which I denied.
of course trump voters are mostly not actually racist, but they are considered the racist camp hence why complaining about racism is just complaining about your own side

That's just bad parenting. Also I think you miss the point of his post, demographic changes.

Cumskins are afraid that you might steal their women

>That's just bad parenting. Also I think you miss the point of his post, demographic changes.

Literally the only reason for demographic changes is because white people can't get laid and when they do have kids they are giant pussies who won't send their kids to any school that isn't 99% white

>Wanting good schools
>Is for pussies

lmao stupid fucking Americans. You're suppose to send your kids to good schools away from the violence, drugs and savage feral niggers. Birth rates are declining true, but I'd rather take a hit to my economy than have my country filled with shitskin animals.

>I do. The way I've described my town also applies to almost the entire state of Vermont

>I do. The way I've described my town also applies to almost the entire state of Vermont.
However, I was in Chicago last weekend, and I had a fantastic time there.

It's funny you said this, because I live in VT but go to school in chicago, and I have to say that when I'm in Chicago I am usually stressed out by the crackhead homeless who harass me just about everywhere I go, and these people are almost always black. Now when I'm in VT, which is very much white, I never have to deal with any crazy people at all aside from some drunks but that's rare. If the problem isn't specific to black people then why don't you see more crazy white crackheads harassing everybody? There are a lot more white people in this country after all.

I'm not saying that whites are superior or that blacks are inferior, but rather there is a serious problem in the black community. There is an issue there man.

Sending a child to majority non-white school is akin to child abuse.

there are plenty of good schools that aren't predominantly white and don't have crime

I went to a predominantly black school and it was fine, zero crime, less drugs than the rich white private school in the same neighborhood. but I'm not white so maybe I don't get whats supposed to be scary about having different skin colors.

the hilarious thing is even white suburbs are being populated by immigrants now, and white kids are too stupid to keep up with them so they have to leave those school districts too now psmag.com/news/ghosts-of-white-people-past-witnessing-white-flight-from-an-asian-ethnoburb

I don't mind blacks honestly, most people here who are unironically racist are mad because they're beta faggots who can't get a gf and think it's because black are stealing them all

kanrinin-san

what's wrong with blacks?!

white people do stuff like columbine and you are concerned about a few black bullies you saw in a video?

I also grew up in a minority white school, it was shit. Granted you felt more comfortable because you're not white, you minorities stick together.

>the hilarious thing is even white suburbs are being populated by immigrants now, and white kids are too stupid to keep up with them so they have to leave those school districts too now

How is that hilarious that white kids are fleeing suburbs because rich chink fobs come over en mass? See we cannot get along and co-exist, you even find white children suffering to be funny.

0.001% of white kids do school shootings. 90% of blacks are feral animals. It's only reasonable.

How many columbines have happened since the real columbine happened vs how many anti-white crimes have been committed and how much anti-white propaganda has been put forward since then.

>How is that hilarious that white kids are fleeing suburbs because rich chink fobs come over en mass? See we cannot get along and co-exist, you even find white children suffering to be funny.

sorry, you're right, it's wrong to make fun of mentally impaired children. I will Do Better.

you know this isn't true

You know it is true. Non-whites in general are just bad people.

>sorry, you're right, it's wrong to make fun of mentally impaired children. I will Do Better.

Coming from a country with lots of Asians, let me tell you that fobs that immigrate here are the best and brightest Asia has to offer. No surprise they do well coming from Asia, the most populated place on earth where corruption and steep competition is rampant. For every Asian doctors their is 40 of them working in gas stations and convenient stores. Why can't they move to their own neighborhoods and leave whites alone?

this website wouldn't exist if it weren't for non-whites. (anime is a non-white activity)

do you not use gas stations? do you have to drive really far to get gas since you are opposed to Asians working there, or do you hold in your anger and pay for gas at an Asian owned gas station? I do not understand your mentality 2bh

I know and I feel vindicated. Anime is shit and so is this place.

this desu

says a lot about you that you would be here then

I think they should be segregated if not all deported.

why don't you just kill yourself? there's no asians in hell

Says a lot about you that your skin is a disgusting shade of non-white

>Les gens du voyage
lmao, that is a nice euphemism for gypsies.

yes that my skin is better protected from harsh sunlight by pigmentation

Because I want to live for the coming race riots

so you are like a white jihadi then, better to become a martyr at the hands of an asian immigrant than to die from your own impotence & frustration with the world

>white kids are fleeing suburbs because rich chink fobs come over
that sounds kinda dumb. why would white "kids" flee from the chinks?

It's also more susceptible to being disgusting and being subhuman

Not sure if it is the same for Canada, but there is a similar phenomenon here in the states.
nytimes.com/2015/12/26/nyregion/reforms-to-ease-students-stress-divide-a-new-jersey-school-district.html?_r=0

Not an apt analogy, I'm neither impotent nor frustrated at the world. Racism is pretty fun.

His source said something about white flight happening in neighborhoods that Asians move into

people of European descent have higher traces of neanderthal ancestry so they are quite literally less human than normal people

>Not an apt analogy, I'm neither impotent nor frustrated at the world. Racism is pretty fun.

So you are happy with the state of things and take pleasure in living in a multicultural environment. You would rather live around Asians than pretend to not like them, than live in a white homogeneous community and harbor genuine prejudice

WTF I love non-humans now. You only need real life experience to witness the absolute dogshit that non-whites are. I'd call it a win.

>120 middle and high school students were recommended for mental health assessments; 40 were hospitalized.
should i continue reading? is it a special ed school? hilarious

I'm not happy about the push for a multi-ethnic Canada, I'm mostly disappointment instead of frustrated because I still think it has a shelf life. People openly hate east Asians here because I guess they aren't as low as the blacks on the oppression hierarchy. Maybe it's also because of the way they destroyed the housing market out west. Canadian politicians were stupid when they brought in 100,000 Chinese millionaires and didn't expect them to all congregate in the same cities. People hate Asians, still haven't figured out why we're allowed to be open about that but not muslims yet to be honest.

>les juifs
>les gens du voyage

who

juifs is jews
and

It's pretty funny. It's just a normal school that's being taken over by hypercompetitive immigrants.

>“My son was in fourth grade and told me, ‘I’m not going to amount to anything because I have nothing to put on my résumé,’ ” Ms. Foley said.

I like how when people talk about "blacks not being human", they're actually only talking about African Americans.

so you are glad 2 be mad. life must be nice and simple being a braindead idiot

I am black and blacks are stupid

but the worst are pakis, they are dumb as animals and like to rape

we had a painting contest organized by the art district in my town. guess what, somehow the asian parents spread the word and reserved most of the spots literally within a few days. the funny part is, it wasn't noticed until the jury started grading their work and noticed all the asian names. it is a 50k town with only like 10% asians. these people mean business.

>You know it's attitudes like this that make people fucking hate whites.
Doesn't seem to stop you niggers taking benefits. You monkeys can't even invent the wheel by yourselves.