I kind of came to terms with being an ugly fuck for the rest of my life...

I kind of came to terms with being an ugly fuck for the rest of my life. I'm not getting a nose job but man do I fucking need one. How bad is it Sup Forums? General rate thread I guess...

Solid mate

You are remarkably average looking, certainly no head-turner like myself, and will never be able to pull women based on appearances alone, even to the extent where they overlook staggering defects of character, but you do have the potential to have virtually any woman you want with the right game plan.
So consider yourself lucky in that regard.

Don't worry lad. You're atleast average if not above.

I'm trying to lose even more weight but I don't know if it'll help. I don't really care to be honest, it wouldn't hurt.

Youll look good with a better haircut and a shave. Getting fit wouldnt hurt either.

Also, sage goes in all fields for shit thread idea.
Go to /soc/ where they will gladly enable your senseless attention seeking faggotry.

You girl problems stem from having your head stuffed up your own ass, not because of your nose. Stop the negative self-chatter and you just might find your "luck" will improve.

Agreed on the sage. My bad for the shitpost. It just really sucks waking up somedays and feeling like I look okay and the rest of the time hating my face.

you're not unattractive

I've had 3 girlfriends in the past year. All for around 3 months. The one I'm with now, I feel like she's the one. I just can't help but feel like I'm not good enough though.

And you use my reply as an excuse to spill more of your insecurities as if I even remotely give a shit.
You're abnormally self-absorbed and should probably kill yourself. Later.

Sorry.

Apologies produce the opposite of their intended reaction faggot. You're just pissing me off with them. Either rectify the issue or shut the fuck up.

being less insecure will get u more women than getting a nose job

there's enough bandwith for everyone fam

width*
Why would with even make sense?
Do you know what you're trying to say, or just haphazardly respond into increasing levels of incoherence?

I'm going to go kill myself. Thank you for the input.

rate me and my resting asshole face

potentially very nice jawline/10

Fantastic.

Background face, only function is to be overlooked or used for comparison to highlight more attractive males.
Brooding about your inferior position just makes you come off as equally shitty in personality.

Are you in a public bathroom?

You're handsome with a good head of hair you have nothing to worry about other than the lack of confidence.

Nope, bathroom at home!

Did you get what you wanted you fucking prick? You got some anons to compliment you so you can jack yourself off.

Femanon here. You actually don't look half bad. Get a decent haircut, trim the pussy hair looking "beard", take a shower and wear clean clothes. Most importantly, Stop being such a whiny insecure bitch. That's such a turn off. Grow some fucking balls, be confident and you should be able to get laid.

Why are you so angry? I literally didn't do shit. I wasn't looking for compliments. I expected to get roasted.

I shaved a couple days ago, so my "actual" beard didn't grow out yet. I don't project my insecurities in real life. I fake confidence, and I do so quite well because people genuinely think I'm confident as fuck. I leave all the self hatred for the internet.

That made me feel awkward

Yeah...

Creepy fukin awkward. Like thats the kinda dude u sit next to in class and he's wearing sweat suits and cant stop touching himself in public awkward.

So you're pretending to be someone you're not. That's hot. Nothing better than an emotionally unstable man.

Dude?? You literally look fine? There's nothing wrong with your nose and I'd say you're a little better looking than average, so don't sell yourself short. Just get a trim and learn how to do your brows/scruff

I mean, not really but okie

Just wanted to show my face, didn't really want to post 100 pictures

Youre creepy

6.5/10 maybe? could boost up with some maintenance and a lil self confidence. Don't care about what other people think! You have to be happy with yourself

I wouldnt want you to post 100 pictures

You're average my dude nose is not even that bad

Looks like a nose.

You're visually average looking but youre a fucking creep

Lmao, I'm a girl and I think you look cute. Kind of my type. There are lots of girls that would find you attractive.

Lmao, I'm a girl and I think you look cute. Kind of my type. There are lots of girls that would find you attractive.

Post pics for OP so he can fap

nope

Then you're not a girl, stop with the fake news and massage his ego like you should

Your not ugly your just not your type

You're at worst average OP, Don't even worry man

OP here. Going to be even more of a bitch and say thank you to everyone that took a second to reply.

I'm not asking why I can't get laid or anything. I have a qt3.14 girlfriend that I love and that madly loves me.

This is about self perception. It's hard to shake, but reading the replies made me feel better. Thanks Sup Forums!

Kys

^This

Seriously, stop sulking like a bitch. 90% of the game is how you carry yourself, only 10% is your fucking face. Stop fishing for complements, on fucking Sup Forums of all places, trying to make yourself feel better for all of 10 minutes, and do something with yourself.

People like you live from thread to thread, scratching at the corners for "tell me I'm not that ugly..."

There's nothing wrong with you. Get your ass out of your parent's basement starting first thing tomorrow.

Literally average. Fix your hair, get an education, get a job, women will be falling all over you in your 30's.

I guess I’ll bite. Here’s me before date night on Friday.
Op is 6/10

Aside from your jacket being 5000 times too large and your pants 76" too long, see the image to the left... Props for trying. Keep it up, dude.

I don’t see what really wrong with the sizes I mean my dad complimented me and she works at a clothing store in the mall

i mean i don't really care if you think i'm a dude, i'm just not comfortable with showing my body online.

thanks dad

Okay... I'll add a little more because I think you have potential.

You've got way too many stripes going on. You have a stripes on your jacket, tie, and shirt. Too much. A solid shirt with a patterned tie would have been better.

What kind of knot do you have in the tie? If that's a full Windsor, it's too loose. Tighten it, or go with a half.

Better still, you're wearing jeans, so you should do a tight half Windsor knot, loosen it from your neck, and undo the top button on your shirt. The bottom half's casual, the top should match.

The sleeve length is *perfect*. It should sit an inch above the joint in your thumb, which is exactly as I can see in the picture.

How much too big is your jacket? Look to the picture to the left. Tailored vs not tailored. It's very obvious. $30-50 at any tailoring shop. Get'er fixed up.

Lose those shoes. Just burn them. Or take them skiing next time and save yourself on rental.

Again, keep it up, you're on the right track.

Got it was nervous and Was in a rush when buying my setup and plus I watched a video for tying a tie and this is the best I got.

I didn't even suggest you show a full body pic, just a pic with your tits exposed would suffice

Trust me. Any immediate family member is not going to give you good advice. They may be telling the truth, but in their eyes, you could have shit smeared all over your face and they'd say, "oh son! You look soooooo handsome!"

Ask your dad if he knows what a shirt-tail garter is, and if he hesitates, that's all you need to know.

Just trust me...

Normal white guy. Your nose looks like something like a cartoon.

yooo youre cute as fuck. dont change yr nose it fits your face. i promise u look fine :-)

I meant date not dad lol

Wear some small earrings, do your hair up a bit, and become young George Michael.

GOOD. If you were nervous, that means it was important to you.

The next time you go out, you'll be a little less nervous. And the next time, a little less still. Keep going out. Try new styles. See what other people wear and take note of what YOU like. Don't dress like them, dress in your version of what you see.

Try the half Windsor for the tie and practice it every time. I know people "cheat" by always leaving it done up and slipping it over their heads. That's bullshit. Learn that shit. Know that shit.

Check out a website called "art of manliness" and it will be a good guide. Finding your own path is important, but a little nudge here and there isn't a bad thing.

you look insufferable, kill yourself you insecure annoying mongoloid

Oh, well then your date has no idea what she (or he) was talking about. And that's fine. This is your style, not hers (or his...).

But good god, that jacket is seriously too large. What chest size is that? I can't really tell from your picture, but I'm guessing you're around... 5'10"? Maybe 150 lb? If that's true, your chest size is probably in the range of 38", give or take. What's the chest size on that jacket? 46"?

Dressed like a 50> y/o man here user, I suspect everything except the jeans belongs to your dad.

Ditch the oversized blazer, the square tipped shoes, get a better shirt with a smaller tie, shirt and tie should match actual blazer/suit jacket.

Your clothes are all too big for you. For date night id recommend a modern proper size shirt, jeans are either dark or light, dark shirt needs dark jeans etc. Shoes... anythings an upgrade on those cunts of things really. Brown brogues, they go with anything. Coat over blazer too, and I dont mean your dads get a smart looking one for dates. The coat comes off when inside its just for keeping your shirt clean and you warm.

Get yourself a damn haircut, like a good fade. Comb that shit over. Either grow the beard or dont lose the scruff bullshit. Start working out even if its just 2 or 3 days a week.

Was my selection that fucking bad? Or am I being trolled?

Faggot detected, good on you for helping the downie you faggot.

SHIT.

I'm not trolling you mate, I forgot to mention your glasses are old fashioned too.

Don't be discouraged though, people are always changing and learning.

Yes, it really was. But at risk of my continuing to look like a faggot, that doesn't mean you should give up. Take the advice you saw here and figure your shit out.

And in true Sup Forums fashion, next time, post tits.

nah mate you fine, just clean yourself up with a nice shave and you be a 7/10 at least

Sounds like I messed everything up apperantly. Oh well date night was a success maybe contacts even though I suck t putting them in?

nah u lookin like a snack bb

>average looking
Since everybody looks kind of different, what exactly is this?

Fuck the past. You can't change the past, think about the future. Don't worry about contact lenses, or glasses, or whatever for now. One thing at a time. When you're due for new glasses, then worry about that.

And where are the tits?

Tips or constructive criticism?

Not gay just into traps so yeah no tits even though I’m built like a machine

;)

I have good news and bad news. Good news is you're not actually that ugly. Bad news is it means you repulse people with who you are.

Ambivalent news: you can, potentially, change.

Jesus fucking christ, what is this? Sale day at the Salvation Army?

Read everything I wrote above.

Except your sleeves ARE too long. By about 2-3" too long. Undo that bottom button (see pic). Your tie is crooked, you can use a tie clip, but don't EVER wear a tie clip and a waistcoat at the same time.

And your jacket seriously needs to be tailored. It's a fucking sail on you.

Curious, when people say cute, is it meant in like a "puppies are cute" type of way or is something else? There's some negative connotations when being called cute as a dude

You have a mans nose.
Don't worry yourself
I have a nose very similar to yours.
I have gotten the most beautiful girls in the flock.
Confidence is all you need playboy.

Are you the fashion police? Though I didn’t get laid it was still a good evening.

That's not you asshole, no tips for you

Me in Sup Forums mode: GAY

Me in real life: You do you dude. Hence the her (him) remarks in my posts (momentary slip, but thanks to for reminding me where we are lol

I have no problem talking to people, have been told by literally every single girl friend I have that I make them feel comfortable. Also, not that ugly, meaning 5/10? I have issues with self worth not necessarily in the socializing department.

I got you hehe

I still think you're a big ol' faggot. It's adam and eve not adam and steve REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just shave and get a haircut. Otherwise you look OK.

No. I'm just not 17.

Pro tip: buy stainless steel collar stays. Like lingerie makes girls feel sexy, stainless steel collar stays makes a man feel like a boss.

Pro-pro tip: Buy shirt-tail garters and use them for anything business. You'll also feel like a boss when your shirt never ever gets untucked.

It's a shallow world out there. You play the game to win, or sit on the sideline like a bitch and complain about it.

Why does everybody keep saying that to this faggot?

Because he obviously needs to shave and get his hair cut you fucking retard.

Ignore the guy with the jew-fro, he's attention seeking, the guy loves himself. He just has a little tiny penis and needs compliments from anons to inflate it

They don’t know it is what it do.

Personal preference. Can't cut my hair because my girlfriend would kill me and having her play with my hair is one of the simpler things that I enjoy in life. For the shave, I shaved recently so my full beard hasn't grown yet