My sister doesn't have a date for the winter dance coming up. I don't understand how no one think she's beautiful

My sister doesn't have a date for the winter dance coming up. I don't understand how no one think she's beautiful.

She is beautiful so it must be her attitude or personality.

she looks balding. and shes probably a huge cunt. or massively boring.

Y dos any one. Whant to go to thos things any way she better off not. Going Andy way and likey because it's a bad time to be a gye can't even skate a girls hand with out it being called rape these days

can you repeat that in human language?

are you ok

She must smell bad gooks don't trim thare harry Cunts thay shit gets nasty

>AZN
There's your problem.

looks more like a chink than gook to me.

Can I have sex with your sister please user?

I guess she dresses pretty plain normally. All her friends wear sluttier clothes.

Shes adorable. 11/10 would marry.

if she doesnt get one before the dance, you be her date. ive seen many siblings do this just so they dont have to go alone, shit ive even seen a daughter and dad "couple" twice. idk if that seems weird to you but its pretty common since its obviously not a relationship kindof date

>>(OP)
Seems like a massive cunt. Either that or really smelly. 9/10 would bang.

I have friends looking exactly like that.

I think I would start to imagine bad things if we went together. I get hard sometimes just watching tv with her and she lays down with her legs in my lap. I know it's just a sister thing but maybe I'm just a horny a lot in general

nah that happens to alot of dudes atleast some time, i know it did for me. im sure you can control yourself. just have fun, and mostly talk to other people. you dont gotta hang right by her side the entire time

You viet?

Don’t worry, I’m sure the most popular guy in homeschool is just waiting for the perfect time to ask her.

yeah I'm starting to get horny around her more that she's maturing but it's mostly just looking at her body and not concentrating on her face

You filthy slopehead