vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=azdf4-3tYHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slidding done my fucking thot

Newfag here, what's the back story to Andy Sixx and shit? Is it that his music is shit? Is that all? What am I missing here? I'm being serious haha

Lurk more

All explained here, kind sir. The Holy Log tapes and sacred voice recordings:

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

Supplement reading

So basically Andy Sixx is essentially Bono in that one South Park episode

it's just a "lol random" forced meme, let it pass

Thank you for educating me by the way

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

No problem user!

logg me up big boy andy

It's weird because I'm acquainted with someone who engineered his recent solo stuff. So when I see Andy Sixx, I think of the kid I know, but then I come here and it's like sheeesh

Reminder that logless is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like Dani's piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of Mehmet jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Logs slidde in all throats.

lost, save this

Nice try, faggot. You can't antipasta me.

Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls

BTW, I'm saving and reporting all those links, youre welcome.

Kek

Dump

Garbage tier meme
Sage

No one ever said it was a meme, kiddo.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

Nice one user, just picked up my tshirt.

stop feeding the troll please

now that really is fucking disgusting

frigging disgusting but arousing

D I S G U S T E N G

This nigga ain't serious you're gross dude

fuck all that

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

Grow up, he's allowed to say his piece

After spending a few minutes here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I'd have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they'd never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can't have that. You're analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they're rather contradictory. Why, there's never even any variety here!

I give this image board, masquerading as a message board, a 1/10.

So am I?

i want to hold you close rn

KEK

fake

I was told a female logger made this, any info?

Here's an improved version, in my opinion

He can he speak to the plumber if his throat is clogged though?

My niggas.

Shit, I guess text message

Thanks user, saved.

Youre right. It would be the actual shit that disables you from speaking but rather the firing off of various dopamine receptors in the synapses of the nerve cells. A shit ton (no pun intended) of dopamine disables the subject from basic motor skills and the subject is so high in ecstacy that they cant even speak

Sage grows in all fields.

Dump

Is this new? I feel like I've seen it but don't want to miss any new ones, I have about 1300 and it's getting hard to avoid repeats

September 25, 2017 is when it says in my gallery, so not real new

I need his hot fucking log

you are always the realest even when im not, i love you for that, im sorry when i seem fake i dont ever want to, thanks for putting up with me for so long, i dont know how u do it, but i love you..

Good dick sucking music

youtube.com/watch?v=azdf4-3tYHk

Dump

Grow up

Age a bit?