George Patton

>"Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed."

What did he mean by this?

He wanted to take Berlin, but the US government wouldn't let him.

>and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages.

What did he mean by this

sub-human russians ofc.

Basically in cancerous memes it translates to

>COMMIES GET OUT, REEEEEEEEE

If USA had taken Berlin, would it still have been raped and destroyed as much? Would Hitler have suicided?

Why do American pretend that Patton was a competent general?

So who had him killed?

Jews.

Nah, m8 he wanted to keep rolling on the russian hordes all the way to moscow

American jews or russian jews?

International ones.

Well he was no Monty, was he, buttertooth?

>The Russians are Mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by Ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin, they have not changed. They never will, and we will never learn, at least, not until it is too late.

Montgomery was garbage fgt

but I thought finns were the mongols!

He meant Eisenhower was a fucking mulatto jew cocksucker and FDR was a fucking Communist sympathizer.

Monty was fag
Never forget Sosabowski

Also, Patton was based and he knew that reds are our enemies

Oh, and Patton was poised to beat the Russians to Berlin, but the Swedish - Jew nigger Eisenhower blocked him.

>Eisenhower
>Swedish

It's a German name

It was a fitting end to the Germans.

>Could not take Berlin even though there was no competent german foces on western front in 44-45
>HURR DURR JEWS DIDN'T LET ME

Yalta conference was nothing but an extended blow job for Stalin. FDR is a fucking disgrace.

ol blood n guts was a true son of a bitch. he's a large part of the reason the US was so damn hard to fight against. guy was batshit insane. tough to predict what an unpredictable guy is going to do.

Patton was murdered just a few streets from my house in 1945. There is not even a plate or a sign

Before the end of WWIII Paton found out about Zionism and the Rothschild conspiracy.

He realized we were tricked and lied to.

He died because he realized the truth, and they killed him.

Yes, rapes and looting happened about half as much on the western front though

>what is a varg

> I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed."

ok cuck. it's hard to believe with the state of the german army on the western front in 1944 that still so many americans died fighting literal children and seniors

Imagine if Patton got a hold of Germany? It would be far less cucked.

What we should have done (and what Patton wanted) was to agree to a truce with the Germans, and then have the Germans fight alongside the Americans against the Russians.

Basically doing away with Hitler, the SS, loyalists and allowing the rest of the Wehrmacht to do it's job.