Mental how muslims can't have a nice refreshing glass of water on this VERY warm summers day else their pedophile god...

Mental how muslims can't have a nice refreshing glass of water on this VERY warm summers day else their pedophile god will get VERY angry with them

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/tag/Muizenplaag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be american
>drink water
>die of pollution

We can drink if we become too thirsty. It's more about a principle rather than the actual thing. Like we can't touch dogs, but if a dog bumps into me, it is forgiven. Or if I eat pork accidentally, it is forgiven.

Literally just smellier Jews

Lmfao at you.

Mental how brits can't have a nice sharp piece of cutlery on this VERY warm summers day else their pedophile politicians will get VERY angry with them

fuck UK

Islam? not a fan

So this is where the smell was coming from

I rather fancy a cold beer and some delicious dried pig meat in this hot weather.

Kek devil religion

aahh so comfy, life is good

>we can't touch dogs
What a retarded religion.

>russian dog angry

kek

why are you in Finland
fucking leave

>retard muzzie apologist in full swing cuckoldry

huh

lel what? ramashit involves even water? maybe some dumb muzzie will die of dehydration

>we can't touch dogs
>muslims can't pet this

What a terrible religion.

I'm a noble Saracen warrior myself, I ain't apologising for anybody.

>Maine Naples Champagne Mustard

Did they just had a "places that are not associated with mustard" contest and put the top 3 on the label?

Dogs are disgusting. Cats are where its at

he's a somali refugee

of course some arab under a dutch flag is in full muslim apologetic force

i wish they'd all go back to their country

why are you in belgium? You are not even black

You know that there are dogs besides the wild ones that roam your streets, right?

Cats are also much nastier than dogs.

t. Cat and dog owner

Why would I be angry? I just wonder how can anyone believe in that bullshit.

I think it's a meme. My muslim neighbors have dogs.

>why are you in Belgium
Because Flanders is not a country yet, unfortunately.

>noble
>Saracen
Choose one.

I guess they poured a sip of a Champagne mousseux in their mustard and considered it classy. You know how anglos are.

This, and we end the fast by feasting anyway so it feels much better

Technically (orthodox?) Christians also have fasting, but it's only observed by some people.

Dogs back in the day all used to have rabies, that's why. Go to a third world country (well, stay in Russia) and go see the stray dogs, look at how aggressive and disgusting they are, of course dogs were not liked based on their perception then, because most dogs back in the day were like that.

Of course Muslims are allowed to touch dogs, but you'll have to clean yourself afterwards as dogs are considered unpure, unlike cats which are seen as pure.

Dogs can also be held for reasons related to hunting, shepherdry and guarding. Not for "leisure". Which is not outrageous to anyone except westerners who like to fuck their dogs.

>Like we can't touch dogs
That's horrible

all allochtonous peoples should leave (jk only the muslims tbqh)

Only retarded people actually do that.

>Dogs back in the day all used to have rabies
Racoons can have rabies as well. Did your pedophile-god said something about racoons?

>Dogs back in the day all used to have rabies
so did you arabs (black plague from middle east)

>insult muslims
>western european flags rush to defense

inshallah

Of course he didn't. He did say that Russians are vile animals which are even below dogs though. I mean you're all seropositive alcoholics so I guess even you'd agree.

yeah, manically stuffing yourself with sugar and grease like an American on steroids, enjoy your indigestion

>not for leisure

Ah, now we got to the bottom of this. Pedoprophet banned dogs because dogs are fun.

>black plague was rabies
Fucking Shitalian education everybody.
>black plague from middle east
Actually, from Central Asia and came to Europe through ships landing in Crimea.

It's not complete abstention, they're called sober meals, i.e. a piece of bread and a cup of soup (no meat or fish in the soup). We used to do this when in catholic school. How fast times have changed for the worse.

He didn't ban them, they were allowed as guard dogs, shepherd dogs and hunting dogs, which is what they were used for anyway by literally any ancient civilisation.

It's just that in the west people like to fuck their dogs so that's why every westerner has a dog in their house. they serve no other use, unlike cats which can e.g. kill mice

>Of course he didn't
You should add it to your book. It's not like you can make decisions by yourself.
>vile animals
But that's a muslims. If cutting children's heads off is not vile, I don't know what is.

desu I'm not even mad at muslims, I'm only angry when whenever there's a terrorist attack in europe their only thought is to dissociate their religion from the act. It's like they don't give a fuck about the continent they live in and the peoples that accepted them, they just don't want to be in a bad light.

>have to have beards
>prefer cats to dogs
>don't drink

truly a nu-male religion

it was a metaphor to indicate a nasty disease

>people who can't think for themselves and kill kids

It's like you're trying to describe Russians. Now add seropositive, alcoholic and subhuman and it'll be a sufficient description.

>It's like they don't give a fuck about the continent
It's not a news. Just look at middle east and what they have done to it.

>from Central Asia

muslim and mongols/turkics, pretty much the same, hene why a good part of them converted

>their only thought is to dissociate their religion from the act.

which no one but a fool buys, I mean just have a look at ISIS magazine (dabiq), everything they say or do has to be confirmed by their scripture

>can kill mice

There are no mice in Western homes. Are you gonna tell me westerners like to fuck cats too?

Nope, arabs it is. Build your whole life around a book wroten by medival sandeating sheepfucker. You phisically can't be even more pathetic.

painu vittuun

nu.nl/tag/Muizenplaag

all articles with mice plague from the netherlands

mice are everywhere, perhaps not in your commieblocks but for people who live in actual houses mice can always pop up

I mean I could have respect for their devotion to their religion, usually that is an admirable thing, where it not that it is plain evil and targets the innocent as guilty.

Sucks being a European right now, stuck in between hedonist decadent filth and terrorist zealots. What a great time to bring up kids in.

>all articles with mice plague from the netherlands

Sorry, I don't speak throat cancer. The fact remains cats are about as practical for westerners as dogs and most people have them for companionship.

>that is an admirable thing
How is that admirable to be a zombi?

doesn't google have a dutch to gypsy translate for you to use?

anyway, cats are practical, less dirty and offer companionship

dogs for muslims are used for their practical purposes, but not for companionship

somehow degenerate westerners can't understand this fact, culturally muslims prefer cats to dogs, wow what a crime.

>culturally
>muslims

terrorism won, you might be stupid and not afraid, but whenever you go to a crowdy famous place, you're risking to get mowed

>Not just starving Muslims

>can't be friends with dogs because muh prophet said so

Being retarded should be a crime.

I thought fornicating with animals is halal. Your prophet did it with a child as well

Have you ever cleaned a litterbox? Cats are fucking nasty. Their shit and piss smells way worse than that of dogs, plus with a litterbox it's all concentrated in ine place.

or because we just dont fucking want to

westerners love dogs because (other than fucking them), westerners NEED dogs because their parents are all divorced, they're kicked out of their house by 18, they have no siblings or family members, so they need dogs because human companionship just doesn't exist

so they get dogs because they need some form of companionship. also they fuck dogs.

That's a stupid thing to say.
Terrorism wins when it manages to affect policy. That's why it's winning. There is ever less support to get involved in the middle east.
The chance to get killed by a terrorist is still astronomical. The only reason people are scared is because news channels cash in on it super hard.

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

You exagerrate, religion provides us with guidelines to live a righteous life and a community of people who come together to venerate and thank God.

I completely agree, right now my mother is on a vacation to Bordeaux, and the only thought that crosses my mind is "suppose some muslim nut does something there". I was almost injured in the 2010 Moscow attack myself. It is nearer to us than we think.

>religion provides us with guidelines to live a righteous life
No, religion make you a slave. More than that, you should embrace your slavery as a bless. Fuck that.

50 years ago our lives were much more stable, and people also kept dogs.

It's just a retarded law that doesn't hold true anymore. Dogs because they carried rabies back in the early middle ages, and pigs because in hot climates like the middle east they carry deadly parasites.

Mohammed made sound advice in those days in that area a religious law, and you zealots go ape if anyone points that simple fact out.

Muslims are subhumans.

I guess you don't believe in God nor the devil. That's pretty stupid imho but it is your life. You're still a slave btw, you are just a mere human and you're not a king.

t. don't know shit about dogs

Dogs are pets for active and sociable people. The bigger the family, the higher the chance they have a dog. Cats are the go to pets for lonely people.

Also, just for fun, any proofs of westerners fucking dogs en masse?

And the stupidest thing about Western degeneracy when it comes to dogs is that they are literally all abusing dogs.

>be westerner
>breed dogs in such a way that they have certain traits such as a stub nose or a certain posture
>these dogs literally survive every second of their life because they can't breathe or they suffer all kinds of infections
>these dogs are forced to stay inside the house 23+ hours a day
>these dogs are forced to shit and piss in a span of a few minutes, and as soon as they're done they are forced to go back inside of their homes again
>these dogs are fed utter trash in the form of "dog food" filled with chemicals and shit instead of a normal carnivore diet

oh wow, westerners are so cool! they literally abuse dogs because they want some companionship, not thinking about the dog's suffering

fuck, I hate you selfish idiots

>you don't believe in God nor the devil
Why would I? Should I also believe in elves and unicorns?

why are you living in a western country if you hate it here so much

>>these dogs literally survive every second of their life because they can't breathe or they suffer all kinds of infections

this is literally true for only a small selection of dog breeds, you utter fucking retard subhuman

this netherland guy is cool

not by my own choice, I can tell you that much

terrorism wins when people are afraid

and btw politicians don't really care about people, they just do whatever is more convenient for them shekels

it's usually the son of diaspora that goes full isis

because they don't know how fortunate they were to be able to immigrate to a decent country, and their resentment for feeling a stranger

now dutch user, pls, don't do anything stupid, we don't really hate you and about that whole dog thing, let it go

Terrorism has goals and the goals aren't fear, fear is the tool to achieve the goals.
Bin Laden laid it out plan and simple, he wanted the USA out of the arab world.
ISIS wants western bombings against them to stop

My resentment is purely reciprocal, I don't care if I'm a stranger or won't be accepted or all that bullshit, but if somebody insults me, he can expect it back.

I won't go full ISIS, I counter insults with insults, words with words. An eye for an eye.

ok, there are maybe precise goals, but creating insecurity in a nation is another goal, because by destabilizing the population you destibilize the country.

Indeed we should soon revolt and hang all EU beaurocrats and never set foot in middle east again

well you can thank your parents then

>All first-generation Muslims here don't give a shit about Ramadan and were at the bar last night getting wasted
Really made me think

"nous vous vaincrons par le ventre de nos femmes" (we will conquer you by the bellies of our women)

pic related addressing the UN

Don't kid yourself, their goal is islamisation of Europe.

they made a dumb mistake but I dont blame them for making that mistake, besides they're suffering just as much

It's getting worse, Islam is a fundamental part of shitskins' identity. They simply don't integrate and segregation will only increase.

The ONLY solution is that we send them all back. Every last one of them

I doubt whoever said that is running ISIS or Al-quaida

They are just two products of a greater idea. Our own elite sold us out already back in the 1970s after the first oil crisis btw, islam for oil.

civil war is on the horizon

another world war set another time in Europe, perhaps?

So terrorist organizations, one of which dedicated to fighting western influence and another dedicated to fighting another sect of Islam are actually part of an oil conspiracy and are actually all about invading the west with pregnant women because the elites can't just trade with the Muslim elites because that wouldn't make sense?

It is pretty much unavoidable. Dark days are at the horizon, people do not want to see it.

First off, shia isn't even considered to be islam by sunni. Second, the pregnant women quote made by the Algerian president in 1980 obviously alluded to mass migration, should be pretty easy to see by now in every large city. Their have become unrecognizable for older people. Anyway, be the excuse revenge for colonisation or the freaking crusades, their mind is dead set on the islamisation of Europe.

And our elites have accepted this, they're the ones that sold us out. Oil is the blood of a first world civilisation, we need it for pretty much every industry.

*tips fedora*

Why are all mussies such fuckwits.