This is why i hate feminazis

this is why i hate feminazis

And if it was mystic chocking a man out they'd be praising it.

Fucking double standard mang.

Basic income, Sup Forums BTFO.

Really makes you think... Cuck memes.

>Smurfs getting choked
>Triggered

weak people should die off 2bh pham

ITS NOT A WOMAN GETTING CHOKED BECAUSE WOMEN HAVE BLUE HAIR

You need to lay down.

I think you've had a meme overdose.

This movie is stupid anyways... shoulda had the juggernaut baby yeah! Ooww he gonna.beat yo ass

>this is why i hate feminazis
petty bullshit on facebook?

am I the only one who thinks they did it on purpose? The billboard definitely doesn't look like the average ones (close up on pretty actors faces etc) and it is kinda baiting controversy for exposure.

> has kikebook
> hates feminazis
Why are you a masochist

STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT

Most girls find that shit pretty hot though

Are you dumb
He's the villain of the movie

>only the strong will survive
heh

>womyn are just as stronk and capable as men
>that is why womyn should play lead rolls in film and comics
>just don't ever ever ever ever ever have them in a situation where they're losing because that's sexist!

I cannot wait till these people trigger themselves into mass suicide.

>completely ignoring the fact that it is a fictional move with fictional characters
>getting mad about a billboard
>womyn
really makes u think hue?

Pick your friend list more carefully or simply unfriend those who piss you off if you want your feed to be an echo chamber.

Hello Pakistan user, I have a question about your country. If my country goes down the shitter, your country seems like one of the only stable nations in the middle east and they seem to be pretty based. If what I just said is true then can I immigrate down there?

I wish someone would choke out JLaw in real life.

Pakistan is not even in the middle east. we are in south east Asia ,we are neighbours with India. Trust me you are better of in US. But if you want to be i would say move to India

>superhero movie
>villain attacking hero
>triggered
Its just a comedy routine at this point.

man if you keep posting Natalie Capotelli around here, I'm never going to get any work done

OK thanks. But If Hillary get's elected and Bernie or Trump doesn't is what I'm worried about. And your country seems to have no problem with Religious minorities.

>X-Men
>not X-Women

Omfg these bigots I just can't.... ugh

Most women are incapable of succesful suicide because they do it for attention. This is why you almost never see them jumping off of bridges, hanging themselves or doing anything that would effectively end their lives.

The mass suicide has no right of happening and in case they decide to ,,kill themselves'' it's just going to be a country-wide wave of non-lethal self-harm which will lead hospitals to go apeshit over how many of those whales will flock to them at once.

If you move to a place like e.g our Capital Islamabad or maybe even Lahore , you will have no problems.I used to atten a Christian school my self. We have no problem with minorities. Plus you are from the States, the women will be all over you. They think everyone from the States is rich

>"women don't have to follow traditional gender roles! we are strong and independent!"
>"OMG, how could a man choke a scared women!? that's not how men are supposed to act!"

you have a point. statistically speaking, the male suicide rate is higher

jesus im glad im not on that level of abstract thinking
>hurr dis representz that
kinda sounds like Sup Forums

>statistically speaking, the male suicide rate is higher

No... the rate of successful suicides is higher. Women *attempt* suicide at rates up to 4x as often but they fail at it because women are incompetent.

Don't you hate all females, Pakistan?

Her statement is transphobic. How does she know Apocalypse identifies as male? Xe might identify as genderfluid or transfat.

What a bigot!

Ah, reverse image search

truly one of my dick's greatest allies

>didn't change the date to a time when France was relevant

2/10 apply yourself.

i hate feminazis. we need real feminism in Pakistan but sadly there will be no change in the next few years

Who is this load toad?

An user already answered that faggot. Check the replies.

>the bad guys aren't allowed to be bad guys anymore

Reminds me of when people were upset about the bad guys calling cat woman bitch and stuff in a bat man game.

Probably the only thing that I've agreed with a paki

shouldn't they be the X-Mxn? Or X-Myn would be more appropiate?

underrated as fuck

what's that guy's story

>he was told he could be anything
>became chicken skin

what the CLUCK

I wonder how often he masterbastes

Anything that would get that abomination of a movie removed from history is fine by me...

Toughest guy on the internet here. She's right though, this picture makes me wanna choke a bitch but who's got time for that. I got more internet arguments to win.

>masterbaste
A lot probably, he looks pretty crispy.

Thought of this immediately

He's probably a cluckold

shit tier/10

>you will never inhale the musk of sammy's fatceps

oh shit an alien (you can't define it's gender because you don't know) is choking a mutant (that can shape shift to be both genders), obviously this means men beat women