Wrote this in two mins plz comment

the inspiration for my desperation and sleep deprivation are demonstrations of so called "love", persperation comes with contemplation of patience, you're proud to say for now you're away and as loud as i may be, Cause this caucasian is planning a brazen plan he, doesnt understand fees come with abrasion to changes, shes all hes fucking craving and been racing to see, hes behaving like a freak, just to get her attention,affection, connection to perfection,intoxicating complexion, all this shit i just mentioned is leaving me with a question, what the fuck is the point of love? now i practice abstention.

>the inspiration for my desperation
bored now

the inspiration for my corrasion, all this desperation and sleep deprivation, they are demonstrations of so called "love", persperation comes with contemplation of impatient patience, you're proud to say for now you're gonna be away and as loud as i aught'a maybe....... I'll be even louder in this dour hour ive got no power im just sour at you flower, im just a coward. But this fowler caucasian is planning a brazen plan he doesnt understand that fees, come with abrasion to changes shes, all hes fucking craving and been racing to see, he's behaving like a freak just to get her attention,affection connection to perfection,intoxicating complexion all this shit i just mentioned is leaving me with a question, what the fuck is the point of love? now i practice abstention

added some better stuff to make it sound better. if that makes sense. op here btw.

>the inspiration for my corrasion
bored now

as loud as i oughta maybe today.....*

are you actually 12 be honest

There was once a man from Nantucket.

ok

marry me

dude...

?

Rhyming things with -ation will never be remotely interesting
Listen to Earl Sweatshirt or Joanna Newsom

im conflicted cause this purple got me addicted, afflicted by a disease im astricted, constricted by a boa constrictor police want me convicted, depicted as a criminal, districted, evicted from my home i'm a victim, all this pain being inflicted that i predicted, all my shit relicted got me feeling so restricted

4 syllables:
my rhymes are contradicted and interdicted, i dont hold back so its non-restricted, nonrestricted, yeah its redistricted, i stay unaddicted, unconstricted, undepicted, rap so fast its unpredicted, unrestricted

honestly I would never show anybody these things IRL if I were you

I wrote poetry in first grade that was legitimately better than what I just read

yo this is actually really good, you got lyrical skill kid.

yo kid this is really good, you actually got lyrical skill.

yo this kid got lyrical skill, you is actually really good.

yo this kid got really good, you is actually lyrical skill

Kek same

Are you one of those pseudo intelectual college kids that go to slam poetry nights?