Sorry can you speak up? I can't hear what you said

Sorry can you speak up? I can't hear what you said

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I said "TRUMP IS PRESIDENT"

>please drive forward, we'll bring your food out momentarily

I I I'm s s s sorry. I w w want an egg mc McMuffin and and and a ch-ch-chocolate sh sh shake p p please.

I wanna double cheeseburger
And hold the lettuce
Don't be fronin son
No seeds on da bun
Up in this drive thru
Order for two
Gotta cravin' for a number nine, like my shoe!

I need some chicken up in here,
In this hizzle
Fer shizzle my nizzle,
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother,
Another for ya mother
Double double supa size,
And don't forget the fries!

What size shake?

M m m m medium?

This McDonald's actually shows the Big N' Tasty on the menu.

And theeeennnnnnn?

oh wow havent seen this copy pasta meme before.
die faggot kys
i am god

crispy? or whut?

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Ight, I got an egg mcmuffin and a medium chocolate shake, please pull forward for your total.

Crispy!

I was hoping this post would be here.

I said FUCK YOU NIGGER

2 large big mac menu's with coke and extra sauce for fries

Found the Yank.

Found the cunt.

*insert unoriginal big smoke copypasta*

Im sorry our ice cream machine is currently not working

You sound like a faggot, So I take it your the god of dick sucking.

2 sloppy whorez plz

trained in gorilla warefare

I've got a few middle-aged spics in the kitchen. They ain't exactly lookers, but they do know how to suck a dick. Interested?

Fuck it. Let's go.

I SAID EIGHT FREE CUPS OF WATER WITH EXTRA KETCHUP PACKETS

I'll take a double-
Hold the-
Also could you- a large- and medium-

annn dennn?!!!!

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

We don't serve cheap niggers. Try the burger king down the street.

I apologize. Upon closer observation, this is a McDonald's. Can you point me in the direction of the nearest Wendy's?

NO I DIDN'T ORDER ANY CHEAP BURGERS OR ONION RINGS WITH CHEESE
I SAID EIGHT WATERS WITH EXTRA KETCHUP

I SAID I NEED SOME BIG OL ANIMAY TIDDIES

Is this petsmart

Yeah, I've got a Wendy, right here in front of me. She's busy sucking my dick at the moment, but you can use her after I'm through. Park your car. It'll be a few minutes.

1 large Soy latte please

I said I want 100 Egg McMuffins. And no, this is not a joke.

I no understand. Que es este "Trump"?

Bruh this menu about a decade old, upgrade your shit bitch.

I no neeger, senor. I Mexican. Beeg deefrence.

Is this the Krusty Krab?

Everything went better than expected.

You better beat it, kid, or I'm calling the cops.

I just noticed too! I used to love the big n tasty(mcdonalds version of a whopper). They stopped selling those in my area around 10 yrs ago... Good times, oh lordy good times

hey... HEY. remembers to roll down window and smoke bellows out. "Is that blonde girl workng today". Um.. Which blonde girl?? "The one with the glasses"

>there may never be another tolerable item on the menu
>if there is itll be gone in a week
Why even live?

can i have a single icecream cone?
*cones it*

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keelhaul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye could n’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

Moshi moshi McNuggies desu